Trump with Freed Pastor Brunson: “We Don’t Pay Ransom in this Country, At Least Not Anymore”

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
LOVE THIS PRESIDENT....BALLS of STEEL...not a pussy like the Manchurian Muslim was!

On Friday US Pastor Andrew Brunson was released after spending two years in a Turkish prison.

Pastor Brunson was on house arrest following his release from prison and was unable to return to the United States. He had been living in Turkey and was working for the small Izmir Resurrection Church when he was arrested over his ties to various political groups following the failed 2016 coup attempt.

In order to secure the pastor’s release, the Trump administration had imposed sanctions on two Turkish officials who were linked to the arrest and detention and employed other various economic actions on the Turkish government.

On Saturday Pastor Brunson joined President Trump in the White House. During introductions President Trump told his audience, “We don’t pay ransom in this country. At least not anymore.”

Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

Before the pastor landed at Joint Base Andrews outside of Washington, D.C., on Saturday, his plane made a stop in Germany on Friday to refuel. While there, he and his wife were greeted by U.S. Ambassador Richard Grenell, who presented Brunson with a folded American flag.

The pastor, moved by the gesture, took Old Glory into his hands an planted a thankful kiss on the flag.

“I welcomed Pastor Brunson & his wife to Germany on their refueling stop,” Grenell later tweeted, recalling the touching moment. “He’s almost home thanks to @realDonaldTrump. When I presented him with the US flag, he immediately kissed it.” — Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) October 13, 2018

A longtime resident of Turkey, the pastor was arrested in 2016 following an unsuccessful coup attempt in the country. He was accused of aiding the movement and was indicted on charges of having contact with Kurdish separatists deemed terrorists by both Turkey and the U.S.

quote-millions-for-defense-but-not-one-cent-for-tribute-charles-cotesworth-pinckney-145953.jpg

Freed Pastor Brunson Kneels Down and Prays for President Trump in White House

As an agnostic, this was a powerful, and meaningful expression from a former hostage...a makes you feel good moment...at least to SOME of us!

We didn`t have enough clownish fake Christian pastors in this country? No real Christian would have anything to do with Mango Mussolini.

We didn`t have enough clownish fake Christian pastors in this country? No real Christian would have anything to do with Mango Mussolini.
You better give your mullah a call and complain!
I went to Catholic school (never molested) and I`ll be in church tomorrow morning but that doesn`t mean I can`t call you a lying asshole. I know no mullahs.
FAKE NEWS..... Anti-Americanm atheists always lie!

Forum List

Back