Trump Wins Again

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Interesting post debate experiment based on sexism, Creators thought that if Hillary was a man And Trump a woman using exact debate scripts right down to the candidates gestures they would expose Trump and the case for Hillary wold be overwhelmingly obvious,,,,,,, I applaud their honesty and if this became a Traveling roadshow might go see it myself
What if Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton Had Swapped Genders?

We heard a lot of “now I understand how this happened”—meaning how Trump won the election. People got upset. There was a guy two rows in front of me who was literally holding his head in his hands, and the person with him was rubbing his back. The simplicity of Trump’s message became easier for people to hear when it was coming from a woman—that was a theme. One person said, “I’m just so struck by how precise Trump’s technique is.” Another—a musical theater composer, actually—said that Trump created “hummable lyrics,” while Clinton talked a lot, and everything she was was true and factual, but there was no “hook” to it. Another theme was about not liking either candidate—you know, “I wouldn’t vote for either one.” Someone said that Jonathan Gordon [the male Hillary Clinton] was “really punchable” because of all the smiling. And a lot of people were just very surprised by the way it upended their expectations about what they thought they would feel or experience.
The majority of my extended family voted for Trump. In some ways, I developed empathy for people who voted for him by doing this project, which is not what I was expecting. I expected it to make me more angry at them, but it gave me an understanding of what they might have heard or experienced when he spoke.

I am still not tired of all the winning.

Interesting post debate experiment based on sexism, Creators thought that if Hillary was a man And Trump a woman using exact debate scripts right down to the candidates gestures they would expose Trump and the case for Hillary wold be overwhelmingly obvious,,,,,,, I applaud their honesty and if this became a Traveling roadshow might go see it myself

We heard a lot of “now I understand how this happened”—meaning how Trump won the election. People got upset. There was a guy two rows in front of me who was literally holding his head in his hands, and the person with him was rubbing his back. The simplicity of Trump’s message became easier for people to hear when it was coming from a woman—that was a theme. One person said, “I’m just so struck by how precise Trump’s technique is.” Another—a musical theater composer, actually—said that Trump created “hummable lyrics,” while Clinton talked a lot, and everything she was was true and factual, but there was no “hook” to it. Another theme was about not liking either candidate—you know, “I wouldn’t vote for either one.” Someone said that Jonathan Gordon [the male Hillary Clinton] was “really punchable” because of all the smiling. And a lot of people were just very surprised by the way it upended their expectations about what they thought they would feel or experience.
The majority of my extended family voted for Trump. In some ways, I developed empathy for people who voted for him by doing this project, which is not what I was expecting. I expected it to make me more angry at them, but it gave me an understanding of what they might have heard or experienced when he spoke.

Still seeking therapy?

Still seeking therapy?
You new here......I voted Trump

Forum List

Back