Trump WILL NOT be removed from office by any method other than the upcoming election.

What if he is voted out? Will you delete then gramps? I have been calling for him to lose that for sometime. Eligible Hispanic voters are up 20% since the 2016 election...another 5M voters...66% of that Demo voted for Hitlery.
I think he will get voted out...

BOOKMARK it Gramps! BOOKMARK THAT SHIT!
One dimensional prognosticating

Democrats all know Trump can't be impeached but they'll still squander our tax money making believe, as long as they figure it will hurt his re election bid,

If you're so sure he can't be impeached, why are you whining so much about it?

Let's see ......he's going to win the next one so that's a given , than there's his son who will take the next 8 ........ Than his daughter ! Another 8 ......Than we can give Barron 8 .
You libs can start your hunger strike now because the ultimate screwing is about to be given to you Marxist .

Perhaps you are in the wrong country, we do not have a royal family here.

If He doesn’t get re-elected I am going to go off the Grid because these DemNazis will have blood flowing in the streets with in 10 years.

That or I am going to be a street preacher until they take my life.

If he is I will delete my account. Book mark it. If he isn't I can't wait to talk shit to all you dumbfucks who are dumb enough to believe all the MSM propaganda.

Fools, all of you.

Last edited:
The Democrats have nothing. We have seen Stormy, Mueller, the SDNY, CNN and others take their best shot. And, after almost 3 years of non stop investigating, Pelosi can't get enough support to impeach. Now, we will see the endless string of fake polling to try to change the narrative. We have seen on video how these news networks work behind the scenes. That group on stage last night doesn't have a prayer of beating Trump and Pelosi has handed the house back to the GOP. It is only a matter of time now.

Let's see ......he's going to win the next one so that's a given , than there's his son who will take the next 8 ........ Than his daughter ! Another 8 ......Than we can give Barron 8 .
You libs can start your hunger strike now because the ultimate screwing is about to be given to you Marxist .

and

No praytell , I think I'm in the new America with new rules and traditions started by Harry Reid and now Pelosi and Shifty .
You boys want to get rid of rules and traditions than us boys will be more than happy to accommodate you .
You reap what you sow .

Why do you let Putin And Xi tell you what to say on USMB?

Last edited:
this is a joke libs...step back and take a good look at what your party stepped into...

This is what I find so amusing...democrats have painted themselves into a corner...there is no way out :)

Soon CNN will be blaming Trump for the impeachment :abgg2q.jpg:

If He doesn’t get re-elected I am going to go off the Grid because these DemNazis will have blood flowing in the streets wishing 10 years.

If he is I will delete my account. Book mark it. If he isn't I can't wait to talk shit to all you dumbfucks who are dumb enough to believe all the MSM propaganda.

Fools, all of you.

Cool. Is that a promise?

The Democrats have nothing. We have seen Stormy, Mueller, the SDNY, CNN and others take their best shot. And, after almost 3 years of non stop investigating, Pelosi can't get enough support to impeach. Now, we will see the endless string of fake polling to try to change the narrative. We have seen on video how these news networks work behind the scenes. That group on stage last night doesn't have a prayer of beating Trump and Pelosi has handed the house back to the GOP. It is only a matter of time now.
A thread needs started on the Corruption in The SDNY. These are the same people that let Whitey Bulger go on a killing rampage.

If He doesn’t get re-elected I am going to go off the Grid because these DemNazis will have blood flowing in the streets wishing 10 years.

Fools, all of you.

Cool. Is that a promise?
Yes, I might try to save your wicked soul from Hell.

Fools, all of you.

Cool. Is that a promise?
Are you another illiterate fool?

But honest question, why would you want me gone? We spar on occasion and it's always fun. So what's the end goal here? Echo chamber? I know I'm an ass and I put a lot of people on ignore but there are just as many I don't because I enjoy the banter. If everyone who thought different than me left this place would be boring as fuck

Fools, all of you.

Cool. Is that a promise?

But honest question, why would you want me gone? We spar on occasion and it's always fun. So what's the end goal here? Echo chamber? I know I'm an ass and I put a lot of people on ignore but there are just as many I don't because I enjoy the banter. If everyone who thought different than me left this place would be boring as fuck

Damn, you senile old fart. Why don't you take a minute to see that question wasn't directed at you dumb ass.

Fools, all of you.

Cool. Is that a promise?

Damn, you senile old fart. Why don't you take a minute to see that question wasn't directed at you dumb ass.
To be fair I have half the tards on this board on ignore. It looked to me like you were talking to me. Not my fault my safespace didn't inform me bruh

Fools, all of you.

You better watch McConnell and Graham and notice both are telling something you might be missing...

So do not make wild comments until you know who Trump is truly up against and Pelosi is not his worst enemy...

Fools, all of you.

You better watch McConnell and Graham and notice both are telling something you might be missing...

So do not make wild comments until you know who Trump is truly up against and Pelosi is not his worst enemy...
I made my bed. It is what it is. If I'm this bad at judging politics I don't belong on this forum

Fools, all of you.

I made my bed. It is what it is. If I'm this bad at judging politics I don't belong on this forum

Yeah ya do belong here ya old drunk... Fact is you caught what I meant and Pelosi is an open enemy but the slithering snakes are McConnell and Graham...

McConnell is playing the game and if Romeny get his way Pence is President... and Gawd help us...

Forum List

Back