Trump WILL NOT be removed from office by any method other than the upcoming election.

What if he is voted out? Will you delete then gramps? I have been calling for him to lose that for sometime. Eligible Hispanic voters are up 20% since the 2016 election...another 5M voters...66% of that Demo voted for Hitlery.
I think he will get voted out...

BOOKMARK it Gramps! BOOKMARK THAT SHIT!

Democrats all know Trump can't be impeached but they'll still squander our tax money making believe, as long as they figure it will hurt his re election bid,

The fake impeachment is just Democrats paying lip service to their base. They will have to explain why they said things like trump won't last 2 years, Mueller time, anyday now he'll be gone, while trump's getting reelected.

Let's see ......he's going to win the next one so that's a given , than there's his son who will take the next 8 ........ Than his daughter ! Another 8 ......Than we can give Barron 8 .
You libs can start your hunger strike now because the ultimate screwing is about to be given to you Marxist .

What if he is voted out? Will you delete then gramps? I have been calling for him to lose that for sometime. Eligible Hispanic voters are up 20% since the 2016 election...another 5M voters...66% of that Demo voted for Hitlery.

He won't be but the assholes in the house carrying on like complete idiots and ignoring their work will be.

He won't be but the assholes in the house carrying on like complete idiots and ignoring their work will be.
You may be correct. I think we are going to end up with one of those tubs of shit currently debating. I can smell it like a fart in a car...

Democrats all know Trump can't be impeached but they'll still squander our tax money making believe, as long as they figure it will hurt his re election bid,

Au contraire: The Democrats know for a fact that they have no candidate who will ever come close to beating him in 2020. That is the reason they've had to come up with all the imaginary "scandals" we've seen since his inauguration: The "pussy-grabbing" allegations, the "two scoops of ice cream" kerfuffle, the two-year Mueller investigation nothingburger, and now their silly little "impeachment" kabuki theater.

Given the low intelligence and caliber of the current crop of loser Democrats vying for first place, it's pretty easy to see how they have nothing that will even come close to touching President Trump. Nor will they be able to drive his supporters away. Half of the shit they've tried during the last three years was designed to demoralize his supporters, but it just doesn't seem to be working, no matter what they do.

They haven't changed my opinion of him one single bit.

This isn't good for trump and his supporters.

What if he is voted out? Will you delete then gramps?

Can you read or are you an illiterate moron? I laid out the requirements for me to leave.
Just answer the question and stop beatin around the bush...are you out if he loses the election...no impeachment...if he loses the election gramps...you out?
You're about to "be out"

READ THE FUCKING OP ya moron

If he is I will delete my account. Book mark it. If he isn't I can't wait to talk shit to all you dumbfucks who are dumb enough to believe all the MSM propaganda.

Fools, all of you.

It remains to be seen, if there will be enough Republican Senators to remove him from office. 20 Republican Senators will have to vote against him to remove him. Right now, the odds are that the Democrats will fall short of that number. But things can change. If impeachment and removal gains more support among the public and more negative evidence for Trump comes to light, things will certainly change. Early on, most people did not think NIXON would be impeached and removed from office. Things changed though. It soon got so bad for Nixon that he resigned before he could be impeached.

Impeached does not equal removal from office. Bill Clinton was impeached but not removed.

Impeachment happens in the house & only requires a simple majority (and the dem's don't even have that for an impeachment vote).

Removal from office happens in the senate & that requires a two-thirds majority vote...and we all know that ain't gonna happen!

Impeached does not equal removal from office. Bill Clinton was impeached but not removed.

Impeachment happens in the house & only requires a simple majority (and the dem's don't even have that for an impeachment vote).

Removal from office happens in the senate & that requires a two-thirds majority vote...and we all know that ain't gonna happen!
No shit....

Can you read or are you an illiterate moron? I laid out the requirements for me to leave.
Just answer the question and stop beatin around the bush...are you out if he loses the election...no impeachment...if he loses the election gramps...you out?
You're about to "be out"

"Trump WILL NOT be removed from office by any method other than the upcoming election.

If he is I will delete my account"

You state that he will not be impeached...then you raise the possibility of being voted out...which one is it?

Both, or one?...if one...which one?

Stop beating around the bush with your Jew double speak.

Trump won't even be impeached in the house...Pelosi does not have the votes for it...she may...just may get a proper legal inquiry passed but even that's a long shot...this is a joke libs...step back and take a good look at what your party stepped into...they have found no laws broken...Trump pulled a fast one and released the call...this inquiry is over faster than Pelosi began it....its an embarrassment...

And if this historic economic prediction is right, Trump will win in a landslide.

How Trump is on track for a 2020 landslide

The answer is simple: It's the economy, stupid.

I mean think about this. People are going to walk up to the voting booth in 2020. Unless something bad happens, pretty much everyone is in better condition than they were in 2016. They have more money, they have a job, etc. They might have more debt, but it's mortgage debt or a new care note which is ok. Under Trump they actually were able to make the downpayment and buy the home or car so debt is not always bad. No they might not like Trump personally or how he handles himself as president, but does that outweigh that fat paycheck they get every week? What do the dems offer? Free healthcare for illegals or free healthcare for all which means higher taxes? Killing babies after they're born? Taking away law abiding citizens guns?

I mean me personally, under Bush I saved up for the down payment for a home. Under Obama I bought the home but was barely able to make the monthly note. 1 year almost to the day after Trump was elected, I paid off my house mortgage 23 years early.

Someone just TRY to sell me on voting democrat.

Why would anyone pull the lever for the dem?

Last edited:
Trump won't even be impeached in the house...Pelosi does not have the votes for it...she may...just may get a proper legal inquiry passed but even that's a long shot...this is a joke libs...step back and take a good look at what your party stepped into...they have found no laws broken...Trump pulled a fast one and released the call...this inquiry is over faster than Pelosi began it....its an embarrassment...
If the Democrats had the votes, they would impeach today. The truth is not enough Democrats believe their own propaganda which is why they are still digging.

You're about to "be out"

"Trump WILL NOT be removed from office by any method other than the upcoming election.

You state that he will not be impeached...then you raise the possibility of being voted out...which one is it?

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit but thanks for the thread bumps fool

You're about to "be out"

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit but thanks for the thread bumps fool
Fine...when the Cheetoh Bandido shits the bed in November...I'm holding you to it old timer.

Forum List

Back