Are there ANY republicans sitting in on all of Pelosi's scam hearings?

If there are any Republicans present in Pelosi's hearings, they would have to be up her butt judging by her posture. Don't look at me, I'm not gonna check.

Jim Jordan is.

I saw him on the news...they asked him a question and he said "I'D LOVE TO ANSWER THAT BUT I'M NOT ALLOWED...ONLY WHAT ADAM SCHIFF LEAKS TO THE MEDIA IS ALLOWED".

I think mark medows is in the hearings as well.

They may as well not be there...they can't call or recall witnesses they can't leak to the media they can't object or participate in any meaningful way...they can't bring in their staff or lawyers and the can't record the proceedings...all of which the dems were able to do when Clinton was under going an impeachment inquiry...its totally corrupt and political and I'm sure the people do or soon will see it for what it is....a tantrum by the societal losers of the swamp....from the the dust bin of historic aging hippy identity politics one world government freaks...

They may as well not be there...they can't call or recall witnesses they can't leak to the media they can't object or participate in any meaningful way...they can't bring in their staff or lawyers and the can't record the proceedings...all of which the dems were able to do when Clinton was under going an impeachment inquiry...its totally corrupt and political and I'm sure the people do or soon will see it for what it is....a tantrum by the societal losers of the swamp....from the the dust bin of historic aging hippy identity politics one world government freaks...

The repubs thought all those new rules were a good idea when it silenced the Democratic members during all those Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi hearings. I guess they never thought about how their new rules might be used on them.

The repubs thought all those new rules were a good idea when it silenced the Democratic members during all those Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi hearings. I guess they never thought about how their new rules might be used on them.

Forum List

Back