Trump will call for 2 national emergencies .. Because he has THE MEN !

Trump has the men

Trump has the most powerful men in history. White males in a landslide

Trump was very wise to go after who had the real power

Pelosi Warns Republicans: Next President Could Declare National Emergency on Guns

Foolish democrats cannot understand that only if the men are on your side you can declare an emergency and make it stick

President Andrew Jackson had the men on his side and said no to the congress and courts

He took the military against congress and courts to make the Indians go to reservations

Trump seeing how the unwise and crazies are electing crooks will bring logic tests for voting

Trump will copy the wise founders who would not let the unwise vote or be on juries
Pelosi and Schumer are fomenting Sedition.
They need to be slapped down a notch or two.

Since then, the UCMJ has been written to prevent that from happening. A President would have to have the Military (Men) on his side and that just won't happen unless it's a REAL emergency. Gun Control and Immigration just doesn't quite measure up to that. The Military would elect to do nothing at that point. The think otherwise it right out of a dime novel or penny dreadful.

Just like Andrew Jackson. Trump has the military men on his side plus the civilian men

Democrats are toast

I suggest you read up o the UCMJ. If the President wants to use the Military like that he is going to need the express permission of the United States Congress. That's the law, cupcake. No Armed Revolution by any president using the Military allowed. If a President were to try that, the Military would do nothing while the US Marshal's Service placed the soon to not be President in House Arrest. Congress would have no choice. You keep believing like Trump was led to believe in his first two years that he was king. Hate to break it to you but he's been demoted to President of the United States (the Horrors of it all)

Again check how congress told Andrew Jackson no

Go check to see who the military obeyed. They did remove the Indians to reservations

I this is not FUNNY.

Check all history to see men will win over women

This is not men against men

Men allowed this with women but now they have woke up and see the harm

Demo rats better start hiding like rats

Sorry buddy, but it is a little funny.

Oh Hell---Who am I kidding? You're hilarious.

The military obeyed Andrew Jackson over the courts and congress

Andy said you have your orders
Now try to enforce it

Without the men on your side orders are just paper

Again who did the military obey. Andrew Jackson or congress and the courts

When has women ever won over the men

Very foolish and weak democrats

The active military men are opposite military women who Obama brought in

The active military men all for trump but the active military women all against trump

That is 1.3 million active duty

But 20.5 million vets are even much more for trump and they are also trained

So trump does have the vast power of this nation The men and the military

Let's look at this. Remove the National Guard and the Actives and the Reserves. And all their wonderful toys. Then you have about 20.4 million Veterans. I would say that the numbers that are willing to go to war for Trump would be so low it's not worth mentioning. Most of us are like me and are still under our original oath just like the Active Duty Vets are. I was never relieved of that oath.

In fact, if a President decides to overthrow the United States of America, many of us will volunteer for Active Duty in a heart beat. We didn't give an oath to any one man. We gave an oath to the Country and the Constitution of the United States. And trying to overthrow the legally elected Government would be in direct violation of that oath.

Pelosi Warns Republicans: Next President Could Declare National Emergency on Guns

Foolish democrats cannot understand that only if the men are on your side you can declare an emergency and make it stick

President Andrew Jackson had the men on his side and said no to the congress and courts

He took the military against congress and courts to make the Indians go to reservations

Trump seeing how the unwise and crazies are electing crooks will bring logic tests for voting

Trump will copy the wise founders who would not let the unwise vote or be on juries
Something tells me this kid can't get laid.

Anybody else picking up the "INCEL" vibe?

Remember when President Affirmative Action said "if um uhhh Congress doesn't act um uhhhh I will"?

And he did but he didn't advocate a revolution. He did what he had to do just to keep the government running. Up until now, Trump has had to do the same thing. But if he does the National Emergency over Immigration then he just stomped all over the line.

Trump got the real power on his side quickly

The men

The white men

The active military 1.3 mil

The vets even more with much more 20.5 mil

Law enforcement

Trump has the real power and mueller is scared to death of what could now happen

Remember when President Affirmative Action said "if um uhhh Congress doesn't act um uhhhh I will"?

And he did but he didn't advocate a revolution. He did what he had to do just to keep the government running. Up until now, Trump has had to do the same thing. But if he does the National Emergency over Immigration then he just stomped all over the line.

Wrong dead wrong

You are only over the line IF you go against the Men

Democrats have stepped over the line

Something tells me this kid can't get laid.

Anybody else picking up the "INCEL" vibe?
What is incel

I speak history and laws that history proves

Men will win over women. That is history

Foolish democrats cannot learn from history

Trump has the same power that Andrew Jackson had

He has the men

I wonder how y'all will feel when President Harris calls for an emergency because of gun violence or medical issues
Who?
Harris does not have the men so nothing Harris or dems can do without the men on their side

Women may be in serious danger of losing voting rights if they cannot pass a logic test for voting

Trumps 2nd emergency will be changing the voting system with a logic test for voters

The founders were also with trump on stopping the unwise from voting and being on juries

The active military men are opposite military women who Obama brought in

The active military men all for trump but the active military women all against trump

That is 1.3 million active duty

But 20.5 million vets are even much more for trump and they are also trained

So trump does have the vast power of this nation The men and the military

Let's look at this. Remove the National Guard and the Actives and the Reserves. And all their wonderful toys. Then you have about 20.4 million Veterans. I would say that the numbers that are willing to go to war for Trump would be so low it's not worth mentioning. Most of us are like me and are still under our original oath just like the Active Duty Vets are. I was never relieved of that oath.

In fact, if a President decides to overthrow the United States of America, many of us will volunteer for Active Duty in a heart beat. We didn't give an oath to any one man. We gave an oath to the Country and the Constitution of the United States. And trying to overthrow the legally elected Government would be in direct violation of that oath.

Wrong check the polls

Whether you like or dislike her, she does have a point. Trump may open up one hell of a can of worms on this one.
Seriously doubt that he cares as long he can build a hundred miles of wall.

Again who did the military obey. Andrew Jackson or congress and the courts

When has women ever won over the men

Very foolish and weak democrats

Easy answer and the Military would follow this to the letter.

18 U.S. Code § 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government
Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 2, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 87–486, June 19, 1962, 76 Stat. 103; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

People bring up Presidents from before that time. Yes, it was possible then. But not any more. Here is the oath that over 22 million of us have taken

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed ...

Under the UCMJ, those orders must be LEGAL orders or they are to be questioned. If they are found to be illegal, they are not to be followed. It doesn't matter who gives those orders, they must be legal. And if they are contrary to the Constitution of the United States they are ILEGAL,period. I took that oath 5 times and no one ever told me to disregard that oath so still stands today.

Trump was setting this national emergency up way before he entered politics

He understood the power of president Andrew Jackson and went out to

Get the same supporters

The winners of all wars. .. White men

The military

The vets

The law enforcement

Trump won when he got them on his side

Now all of congress and courts will fold like they did with Andrew Jackson

Forum List

Back