Trump will be Making a Major Mistake if he Blocks Comey's Testimony this week.

Liberals and all their "knowing". You clowns know nothing.

Trump will make 'final decision' on whether to block Comey's testimony

Monday that it's still not clear whether Trump will assert his executive privilege to prevent former FBI Director James Comey from testifying in the Senate on Thursday.
Kellyanne Conway: Trump will make 'final decision' on whether to block Comey's testimony

People on the fence will see that Trump does indeed have something to hide..

But then again I wouldn't be shocked to see the excuses ...lol

Where does this keep coming from? The only people speculating about this is the press and as usual when it comes to Trump, it is based on nothing. Just an agenda driven narrative.
You are speculating.

Why would he block it? Comey has repeatedly said there is no evidence trump did anything wrong. He has testified under oath that there was no pressure to stop the investigation. If he says anything else he destroys whatever credibility he had and faces prosecution.

What exactly do you expect?
Trump interview...
"I said, ‘If it’s possible would you let me know am I under investigation?’ He said ‘You are not under investigation,’ " Trump said in the on-camera interview.

But we only have Trump’s side of the story.

New Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, during a March 11 Senate hearing, declined to comment about any conversations between Comey and Trump.

The FBI normally doesn’t confirm the existence of an ongoing investigation.

News about trump block comey on Twitter

Trump will make 'final decision' on whether to block Comey's testimony

Monday that it's still not clear whether Trump will assert his executive privilege to prevent former FBI Director James Comey from testifying in the Senate on Thursday.
Kellyanne Conway: Trump will make 'final decision' on whether to block Comey's testimony

People on the fence will see that Trump does indeed have something to hide..

But then again I wouldn't be shocked to see the excuses ...lol

Where does this keep coming from? The only people speculating about this is the press and as usual when it comes to Trump, it is based on nothing. Just an agenda driven narrative.

From Kellyanne's Mouth this morning..during an interview..

Why would he block it? Comey has repeatedly said there is no evidence trump did anything wrong. He has testified under oath that there was no pressure to stop the investigation. If he says anything else he destroys whatever credibility he had and faces prosecution.

Don't ruin their partisan wet dreams. You cock block :D

Don't you want to hear what Comey has to say Harley?

I absolutely do. But I don't think trump will block it. Its assumption. Bedwetting assumption.
Do you understand that if comey comes out and says trump did something, Comey will find himself behind bars for years?

TOT says he will block it, so we now know he will let Comey testify.

It is going to be the most watched interview since the OJ trials..
think the trump moron will be watching or playing more golf?/ Maybe feeding that gut of his A slob for President A repub dream

I can almost bet that he will be glued to the TV like the rest of us...
bet he's already studying the answers to the charges comey will be making

I absolutely do. But I don't think trump will block it. Its assumption. Bedwetting assumption.
Do you understand that if comey comes out and says trump did something, Comey will find himself behind bars for years?

How so?... He already said that Trump did something by trying to stop the Flynn investigation.. BTW Comey is so pissed at the way Trump fired him along with the nasty comments, I don't think Comey cares if he goes to jail..

but we will see

How so?... He already said that Trump did something by trying to stop the Flynn investigation.. BTW Comey is so pissed at the way Trump fired him along with the nasty comments, I don't think Comey cares if he goes to jail..

but we will see
Comey said that? Link?

You know what's amusing, Ed? That you snowflakes think Comey's testimony is going to hurt Donald Trump!

Here's the problem. If Comey really DID think Trump was demanding that he stop the "Russia" investigation then he was required to report that to the Justice Department! Comey didn't do that.

You know what's amusing, Ed? That you snowflakes think Comey's testimony is going to hurt Donald Trump!

Here's the problem. If Comey really DID think Trump was demanding that he stop the "Russia" investigation then he was required to report that to the Justice Department! Comey didn't do that.

Why would Comey confide in Sessions? That would be foolish, Sessions is a tool and that is the only reason he was nominated by Trump.

Comey was collecting evidence, there is no statute of limitations on an investigation, taking notes and investigating have two mutually exclusive goals: Exculpate or Incriminate.

Echoing the meme Comey was required to report on this investigation is ridiculous. Prove me wrong!

Mission & Priorities

Why would Comey confide in Sessions? That would be foolish, Sessions is a tool and that is the only reason he was nominated by Trump.

Comey was collecting evidence, there is no statute of limitations on an investigation, taking notes and investigating have two mutually exclusive goals: Exculpate or Incriminate.

Echoing the meme Comey was required to report on this investigation is ridiculous. Prove me wrong!

Mission & Priorities
And now the mental midget is bashing Londons Mayor,,,,,,,,,,,and speaking of Sessions ,,did trump tell him and Pence to leave the room to just him and comey for them to have a potty call?

I would block him at this point just to piss off my political and media enemies. Fuck em!

No matter what Comey the Clown says it will be twisted to make Trump look bad. Not look guilty because he is not. They don't care about his guilt or innocence they just want to make him look stupid and non presidential to the detriment of our nation.

What does that tell us? They are still so pissed at the result of the election that they would harm the nation to get their revenge. If Comey the showboat clown does speak I suggest we don't watch, it will just be another Comey clown act.

I would block him at this point just to piss off my political and media enemies. Fuck em!

No matter what Comey the Clown says it will be twisted to make Trump look bad. Not look guilty because he is not. They don't care about his guilt or innocence they just want to make him look stupid and non presidential to the detriment of our nation.

What does that tell us? They are still so pissed at the result of the election that they would harm the nation to get their revenge. If Comey the showboat clown does speak I suggest we don't watch, it will just be another Comey clown act.
YEAH Ram Obstruction of justice ,,,,just walk on by??

Forum List

Back