Trump will be Making a Major Mistake if he Blocks Comey's Testimony this week.

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Trump will make 'final decision' on whether to block Comey's testimony

Monday that it's still not clear whether Trump will assert his executive privilege to prevent former FBI Director James Comey from testifying in the Senate on Thursday.
Kellyanne Conway: Trump will make 'final decision' on whether to block Comey's testimony

People on the fence will see that Trump does indeed have something to hide..

But then again I wouldn't be shocked to see the excuses ...lol

I agree that it would be a mistake

I doubt he invokes exec privilege

Monday that it's still not clear whether Trump will assert his executive privilege to prevent former FBI Director James Comey from testifying in the Senate on Thursday.
Kellyanne Conway: Trump will make 'final decision' on whether to block Comey's testimony

Trump has no intention of blocking the testimony.

So did Trump say that to you in the executive branch meeting this morning...How do you know more than Kelly?

So did Trump say that to you in the executive branch meeting this morning...How do you know more than Kelly?

Still you people haven't fathomed how the man works, even though it has been explained again and again since he first announced.

Funny, that.

Still you people haven't fathomed how the man works, even though it has been explained again and again since he first announced.

Funny, that.

We know that Kelly put this story out there to see how people react to it..We know that they said that they do this all of the time..

I am sure if he could slide though it , he would..

Tell me how the man works Billy.

Funny, that.

We know that Kelly put this story out there to see how people react to it..We know that they said that they do this all of the time..

You just answered your own question.

Funny, that.

You just answered your own question.

Yes I did..lol but I already knew that. I was just wondering if the republicans think that it is ok for him to slide ( like he is trying to find out, by Kelly putting this out...}

I doubt he blocks his testimony. Comey is a liar and criminal who spent 8 years covering up the crimes of The Obama Regime and The Clinton's.

Getting him to testify under oath will either bring perjury charges down upon his head or expose the illegal and unconstitutional acts he and the Obama Regime were engaging in.

At the very least it will shit the pie hole of one of the most corrupt FBI heads in our history.

I doubt he blocks his testimony. Comey is a liar and criminal who spent 8 years covering up the crimes of The Obama Regime and The Clinton's.

Getting him to testify under oath will either bring perjury charges down upon his head or expose the illegal and unconstitutional acts he and the Obama Regime were engaging in.

At the very least it will shit the pie hole of one of the most corrupt FBI heads in our history.
thank you tree for that pure 100% bullshit post ,,,It fortifies my belief that repubs are low life scum ...like your president

Why would he block it? Comey has repeatedly said there is no evidence trump did anything wrong. He has testified under oath that there was no pressure to stop the investigation. If he says anything else he destroys whatever credibility he had and faces prosecution.

What exactly do you expect?

Why would he block it? Comey has repeatedly said there is no evidence trump did anything wrong. He has testified under oath that there was no pressure to stop the investigation. If he says anything else he destroys whatever credibility he had and faces prosecution.

Don't ruin their partisan wet dreams. You cock block :D

Where does this keep coming from? The only people speculating about this is the press and as usual when it comes to Trump, it is based on nothing. Just an agenda driven narrative.

Why would his spokesperson go on TV and say he hasn't decided yet? Why is it even a question if there's "nothing to see here"?

Forum List

Back