Trump: Why Can't We Use Nukes?

A WW2 atomic bomb had a yield of about 20 megatons. An average modern nuclear weapon has a yield of about 3,500 megatons.
The Russians exploded the largest nuclear weapon ever, the Tsar bomb, at 50,000 megatons. The largest bomb the US has ever expoded was 25,000 megatons
You should not speak about things you know nothing about.

God forbid someone that stupid becomes president. Apparently making money doesn't necessarily translate to governmental and diplomatic intelligence.

he filed bankruptcy four times. ran a scam university and bilked people out of a ton of money.

like mike Bloomberg said "he wants to run the country like he runs his business. G-d help us".

A WW2 atomic bomb had a yield of about 20 megatons. An average modern nuclear weapon has a yield of about 3,500 megatons.
The Russians exploded the largest nuclear weapon ever, the Tsar bomb, at 50,000 megatons. The largest bomb the US has ever expoded was 25,000 megatons

if you did that, you'd never post

just saying

if you did that, you'd never post
Slow day at the shoe-shine stand?

Go play little boy, the adults are talking now. You have no knowledge of such things or you would know these are facts. You don't because you are one of the many who feign knowledge of military subjects but your only expertise is lying.

God forbid someone that stupid becomes president. Apparently making money doesn't necessarily translate to governmental and diplomatic intelligence.

he filed bankruptcy four times. ran a scam university and bilked people out of a ton of money.

like mike Bloomberg said "he wants to run the country like he runs his business. G-d help us".

Trump has never filed for bankruptcy you goofball.

Go play little boy, the adults are talking now. You have no knowledge of such things or you would know these are facts
Facts, huh?

Little Boy: 15kt yield << Hiroshima
Fat Man: 21kt yeild << Nagasaki
W87: 300kt yield << Typical US strategic warhead
Castle Bravo 15MT yield << biggest US test
Tsar Bomba: 50MT yorld << biggest Soviet test
Nuclear weapon yield - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You aren't just wrong, you;re wrong at the top of your lungs.
As usual.

Go play little boy, the adults are talking now. You have no knowledge of such things or you would know these are facts
Facts, huh?

As usual.

Ah so a typo between kilo and mega for the two WW2 atomic bombs fucks with your mind? Fair enough. And the average nuclear weapon today has a yield of 3,500 megatons. Rather than wiki try stopping by a local college and discussing it with a physics PH.D. That would take effort of course which is beyond your ken, so don't worry about it, you should stick with wikipedia or Faux News.

Facts, huh?

As usual.
Ah so a typo between kilo and mega...
It's not a typo when you continue to repeat the error, it over and over.

You either had no clue as to the yields of the detonations, the difference between kilo- and megaton, or both.
Either way, you were wrong, and either way, your statement that " these are facts" was one of ignorance or dishonesty.
And the average nuclear weapon today has a yield of 3,500 megatons
You continue to prove that you have no clue as you were proven wrong on this. Please see the link I cited.

Facts, huh?

As usual.
Ah so a typo between kilo and mega...
It's not a typo when you continue to repeat the error, it over and over.

You either had no clue as to the yields of the detonations, the difference between kilo-and megaton, or both.
Either way, you were wrong, and either war, your statement that " these are facts" was one of ignorance or dishonesty.

And the average nuclear weapon today has a yield of 3,500 megatons
You continue to prove that you have no clue as you were proven wrong on this. Please see the link I cited.

Your the king of the typo, yayyy! LOL All the rest was fact but you have your interwebs and your wiki. Like I said Barney Fife, hold on to your one bullet. And feel free to continue checking my posts for typos, I don't mind making corrections at all.

The OP is about a madman that can't figure out why these weapons should not be used. It's because he's a madman that he doesn't know in the first place.

Your the king of the typo, All the rest was fact
Your lying about typos aside...
None of what you said is fact. You are wrong, and too ignorant to know it.

Disagree?
Please provide a cite:
- An average modern nuclear weapon has a yield of about 3,500 megatons.
- The Tsar bomb, at 50,000 megatons
-
Largest US has explosion: was 25,000 megatons

I know you cannot provide such a cite. You do not.
Please - continue to prove your ignorance.

Disagree?
Please provide a cite:
-

No you're right it should be kilotons, as in 3,500 kt. Pardon me I'm up 20 hours working on a script.

I bow to wiki re kt and mt. The rationals are the same, just with kilotons. But you win your internet feather, go get yourself a danish!

Disagree?
Please provide a cite:
-

No you're right it should be kilotons, as in 3,500 kt. Pardon me I'm up 20 hours working on a script.
Good of you to admit as much.

“I know more about ISIS than the generals, Believe me” Donald Trump.
OfFcBWf.jpg

Ok this is the meme you must post as your avatar if I win the bet.

Jesus wept. Why can't we use nukes? He may be the most dangerously ignorant person on the face of the earth. He may even be psychotic to ask such a question with such a self-evident answer.

“I know more about ISIS than the generals, Believe me” Donald Trump.
OfFcBWf.jpg

Ok this is the meme you must post as your avatar if I win the bet.

I’ll be happy to.

Do me a favor first and change it to yours just for a moment and make sure it fits. I’m pining this msg to my favorites so, if it fits and works for you, I have it handy.

Good grief even an 11 year old knows why you can't use nukes. Jeez what it does take for Trump supporters to wake up and stop acting like Borg drones. Trump is a lunatic.

Forum List

Back