Trump whisked off to Walter Reed for a “physical”

I love how Trump comes up with things to drive the left crazy.

It's going to get awesome as election season heats up.

You ain't seen nothing yet, Once this impeachment farce is settled and Trump is re-elected in 2020, the Dems will go ballistic.

Poor guy. I think I'll send him a double cheeseburger with extra cheese and bacon and a large malt to make him feel better. He will probably want a big chunk of cheese cake to go with it too.
So you want to kill the president do ya ?? Make it look like a heart attack eh ? Hard to trace it back to that McDonald's meal the mask man brought in huh ?

...but there are many fishy things going on. There is speculation that he had heart palpitations.

View attachment 290246

President Trump is in superb health, believe me.

Not one man in 1000 could do his schedule at his age.

Remember that before he was elected, one of the top doctors in the city of New York signed a statement verifying that as an unassailable proven scientific fact "If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency,"

Trump is always so tense. He should do something to relax. I hear a cigarette after a meal is relaxing. He should start smoking soon.

Really not that viable of a plan. The law forbids smoking on government property, and that's where President Trump spends his life.

...but there are many fishy things going on. There is speculation that he had heart palpitations.

View attachment 290246

Remember that before he was elected, one of the top doctors in the city of New York signed a statement verifying that as an unassailable proven scientific fact "If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency,"
Yep, and they found that out finally. It was one of the things they feared about him early on.

President Trump visits Walter Reed quite often, most of the time UNANNOUNCED, just to visit with the troops that are hospitalized. When I was in charge of restoring the flag pole at the front of the Walter Reed's base, I can't tell you how many times secret service would pull up in front of where my crew was working. All of you hoping something bad happened to him (or anyone else for that matter) might better read up on Karma.

Just a ploy to get sympathy from his cult. " Look what they are doing to Donnie!!!!!" "Cancel proceeding until he gets better!"

News from Walter Reed: " The President has a rare condition & needs to rest at Mir A Lago for at least 2 months. During this time, we recommend the impeachment proceedings are postponed and the Democratic campaigning ceases. The Condition is known as "Guiltyasfuck" once suffered by Richard Nixon where it lead to ending his career as a crooked politician.

Just a ploy to get sympathy from his cult. " Look what they are doing to Donnie!!!!!" "Cancel proceeding until he gets better!"

News from Walter Reed: " The President has a rare condition & needs to rest at Mir A Lago for at least 2 months. During this time, we recommend the impeachment proceedings are postponed and the Democratic campaigning ceases. The Condition is known as "Guiltyasfuck" once suffered by Richard Nixon where it lead to ending his career as a crooked politician.
Are you speculating ??

I want to see how long I can get drunk for before I die

You want a cheeseburger to go with that?

Not really french fries and 3 liters of IV

I could probably work up some real concern if I believed you. Oh well.

You should believe him, or if not him particularly, all kinds of stories like this. There are seriously lonely and desperate people out there.

Seriously lonely people who are drinking themselves to death because they think Hillary killed people? I agree he probably needs a mental intervention, but this histrionic game just doesn't ring true.
Lol
Sad, people think Hildabeast is a decent person... There is no lower lifeform on the planet than a Clinton.
Fact

No matter what is or isn't up with him, I'm sure that its a safe bet that whatever needs to be done about his health will be done about his health. The guy has experienced so much already even before becoming our leader that I can not see him giving up just yet, he is too much of a fighter.

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly

You want a cheeseburger to go with that?

You should believe him, or if not him particularly, all kinds of stories like this. There are seriously lonely and desperate people out there.

Seriously lonely people who are drinking themselves to death because they think Hillary killed people? I agree he probably needs a mental intervention, but this histrionic game just doesn't ring true.
Lol
Sad, people think Hildabeast is a decent person... There is no lower lifeform on the planet than a Clinton.
Fact
The Clinton Foundation has saved millions of lives

Trump foundation puts money in Trumps pocket

View attachment 290246

LOL

Read Trumps schedule. He rarely shows up to work before 11 AM
Mornings are for watching Fox and Friends

Lol
Fact
The Clinton Foundation has saved millions of lives

Trump foundation puts money in Trumps pocket
Lol
The Clintons have always been above the law and are definitely evil

Are you speculating ??
Predicting based on Donnie's history of lies & cheating.

View attachment 290246

LOL

Read Trumps schedule. He rarely shows up to work before 11 AM
Mornings are for watching Fox and Friends

President Trump is busy at the crack of dawn, communicating to the Twitter Universe- a very important part of his job is to be transparent and let We the People know what he's up to.

Tramp is planning to fake his death to avoid impeachment! :)

He is dead..

R.I.P an impostor took his place

Trump is not dead, but our friends to the north are there to help. Justin Trudeau and Melania will be spending a few days at Camp David working on some new trade deals while Trump recovers.

Shouldn't Nasty Pelosi be getting that trade deal already negotiated passed in the House?

Forum List

Back