Trump Whines About Megyn Kelly Some More

Did we ever see a similar "tongue-in-cheek" statement by ANY MSM about ANY politician other then Trump?
Just asking folks!
It was childish and snarky, not tongue in cheek, and not worthy of any legitimate news organization. But we already know FOX is not one.

And I thought Trump wasn't a politician?

What's the matter...you didn't want to talk about TravelGate anymore?
Liberals work for a living. I'm not on USMB 24/7

So you couldn't address my post about TravelGate that you DEMANDED in the first place? Now you're too busy? That's about as pathetic as it get's Synth...just saying...

Why do you even bother posting challenges for people show you something...if when they do...your response is that you're working to hard to respond?

Really... they guy has to be a huge PUSSY.
But he plays a tough negotiator on TV.
He may be in real life... but if so, I guess if he ever had to negotiate with a feisty little blond bimbo, she'd grind his ass into the dirt. He'd have to run and hide.
I still can't get past the shit he said about McCain. As if a chickenshit draft dodging dilettante like Trump could ever relate to anyone who served their country in uniform. Trump isn't much of a man.
I agree. I don't understand why there's a veteran in the country supporting him. I think he's a total POS liar and flim flam man. This election is a game to him, and the white house is a prize, that's it. He has about as much class as a turd circling the bowl.
I'm actually pretty shocked. I would have bet money you would be a YUUUUGE Trump supporter.

But I'm not giving you too much credit for smarts - you're going to vote for the Cuban from Canada, right?
4i6Ckte.gif

Looks like a Trump supporter to me...

So... SORRY, but Trump will get the CONSERVATIVE VOTE, and with that, YES, he WILL BE the next president, WITHOUT A DOUBT.

Deal with it.

So you couldn't address my post about TravelGate that you DEMANDED in the first place? Now you're too busy? That's about as pathetic as it get's Synth...just saying...

Why do you even bother posting challenges for people show you something...if when they do...your response is that you're working to hard to respond?
What post about Travelgate?

Edit to add: an opinion column from a conservative is not what I asked for.

Again: what was the final result of the investigation into Travelgate.

Here, let me help you out:

Further investigations by the FBI and the Department of Justice, the White House itself, the General Accounting Office, the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, and the Whitewater Independent Counsel all took place over the subsequent years. Travel Office Director Billy Dale was charged with embezzlement but found not guilty in 1995. In 1998, Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr exonerated Bill Clinton of any involvement in the matter.

Hillary Clinton gradually came under scrutiny for allegedly having played a central role in the firings and making false statements about her role in it. In 2000, Independent Counsel Robert Ray issued his final report on Travelgate. He sought no charges against her, saying that she had made factually false statements but there was insufficient evidence her statements were either knowingly false or that she understood that her statements led to the firings.

What post about Travelgate?

Edit to add: an opinion column from a conservative is not what I asked for.

Again: what was the final result of the investigation into Travelgate.

You challenged me to talk about TravelGate, you idiot! I did...and then your reply was that you were too busy to respond.

The final result of TravelGate was summed up rather well by William Safire in that New York Time editorial. What the Clinton's did wasn't against the law because the White House Travel Staff serve at the will of the President. What bothered Safire wasn't that the Travel Staff was dismissed but that Hillary Clinton blatantly lied about her role in doing so.

Further investigations by the FBI and the Department of Justice, the White House itself, the General Accounting Office, the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, and the Whitewater Independent Counsel all took place over the subsequent years. Travel Office Director Billy Dale was charged with embezzlement but found not guilty in 1995. In 1998, Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr exonerated Bill Clinton of any involvement in the matter.

Hillary Clinton gradually came under scrutiny for allegedly having played a central role in the firings and making false statements about her role in it. In 2000, Independent Counsel Robert Ray issued his final report on Travelgate. He sought no charges against her, saying that she had made factually false statements but there was insufficient evidence her statements were either knowingly false or that she understood that her statements led to the firings.

So what you're basically saying is that Hillary wasn't bright enough to know that what she was saying was a lie? That's the person you want sitting in the Oval Office?

Would you like to move on to the Clinton Christmas Card List "scandal"?
4i6Ckte.gif

Republicans called up thirty-four witnesses to give depositions about the Christmas card list. They demanded more than 40,000 documents about the Christmas card list. They held days of hearings on the Christmas card list, spending 130 hours on testimony.

What was the result of Dan Burton's witch hunt?

Well...I think you can probably guess . . .

So what you're basically saying is that Hillary wasn't bright enough to know that what she was saying was a lie? That's the person you want sitting in the Oval Office?
Your reading skills suck:

there was insufficient evidence her statements were either knowingly false

Subsequent testimony from the Clinton White House Chief of Staff and a memo showing Clinton demanding that the White House Travel Staff be terminated because "we need those slots" for their friends from Arkansas makes your argument rather laughable, Synth. Hillary's excuse that she didn't know that her telling the White House Chief of Staff to can people would cause that to happen is equally amusing.

Subsequent testimony from the Clinton White House Chief of Staff and a memo showing Clinton demanding that the White House Travel Staff be terminated because "we need those slots" for their friends from Arkansas makes your argument rather laughable, Synth. Hillary's excuse that she didn't know that her telling the White House Chief of Staff to can people would cause that to happen is equally amusing.
Link?

Not that it matters. She could have gone on TV and said it. They serve at the pleasure of the President.

So if you are fully within your rights to make a change in employees, where's the scandal?

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Does that mean, if Trump is elected president and gives his first State of the Union speech and some Democratic malcontent screams out "you lie", Trump will stop giving SOTU until that disruptive Dem either is defeated or retires?
If Trump gets just half of the crap that W or Obama received during their terms, he'll stop being president?
Is that why he's been married three times? The heat and responsibility was too much for him?
Is that why he declared bankruptcy four times? He screwed up the finances so bad he couldn't face the heat to correct them, so he bailed on his creditors?
Trump is too big of a pussy to be President of the United States.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Words, Donald Trump lives by, as he has proven his entire life.
Has anyone ever seen the guy in a kitchen? Enough said. :2up:

Last edited:
One of the things that Safire roasted Hillary Clinton for...and rightfully so...is that in order to get those people out of the jobs they held (positions that normally don't turn over with a new administration) Hillary had them accused of embezzlement by the FBI. Who does that? I mean seriously...who is that much of an asshole to pull that?

Link?

Not that it matters. She could have gone on TV and said it. They serve at the pleasure of the President.

So if you are fully within your rights to make a change in employees, where's the scandal?

The scandal is that she blatantly lied about what she did.

Does that mean, if Trump is elected president and gives his first State of the Union speech and some Democratic malcontent screams out "you lie", Trump will stop giving SOTU until that disruptive Dem either is defeated or retires?
If Trump gets just half of the crap that W or Obama received during their terms, he'll stop being president?
Is that why he's been married three times? The heat and responsibility was too much for him?
Is that why he declared bankruptcy four times? He screwed up the finances so bad he could face the heat to correct them, so he bailed on his creditors?

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Words, Donald Trump lives by as he has proven, his entire life.

Since what Obama was talking about when that Republican yelled out "You lie!" was what the cost of ObamaCare would be...it's becoming more and more obvious that Obama WAS lying and KNEW that he was doing so.

Is that why he declared bankruptcy four times? He screwed up the finances so bad he could face the heat to correct them, so he bailed on his creditors?

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Words, Donald Trump lives by as he has proven, his entire life.

Since what Obama was talking about when that Republican yelled out "You lie!" was what the cost of ObamaCare would be...it's becoming more and more obvious that Obama WAS lying and KNEW that he was doing so.

1, And that has what to do with Trump being a pussy?
2, I could give a shit about Obama and Obamacare. I was one of the very first on USMB to come out against Obamacare. I bet you can't find one post of mine that defends Obamacare.
Try again, Old Style.

Forum List

Back