Trump: we're very happy with republican budget agreement

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Donald Trump indicated that he would sign the Republican Budget agreement with Democrats, despite growing dissent from his base that Congressional Republicans caved on important priorities.
TRUMP: ‘We’re Very Happy With’ Republican Budget Agreement
President optimistic about battling uni-party spending in near future
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well he might be happy with it, question is will we the people be happy with it. Guess time will tell.

Trump fucking sucks
He beat the Clinton machine, the establishment and the media and all he does is fucking cave. Fuck Trump.

You alt right and far right and libertarian pricks were told so.

Will you now work to get rid of him via Amendment XXV or impeachment?

TNHarley, I have to agree. Maybe not with the "fuck trump" part but he's caved on everything. I'm very disappointed. He was elected to stand up to Washington and he seems to not stand up at all, but remains bent over all the time if you know what I mean.

shut up fakey. He still has one accomplishment NO ONE can ever take away from him. He beat the Clinton machine.

TNHarley, I have to agree. Maybe not with the "fuck trump" part but he's caved on everything. I'm very disappointed. He was elected to stand up to Washington and he seems to not stand up at all, but remains bent over all the time if you know what I mean.

shut up fakey. He still has one accomplishment NO ONE can ever take away from him. He beat the Clinton machine.
Oblama did that also, it's so passe..

Orange is the new black

:lol: oooooh, an internet wussy, are you? Yes, I am glad he did, because he will be easier to get rid of than Clinton. You ready to work for that?

:lol: oooooh, an internet wussy, are you? Yes, I am glad he did, because he will be easier to get rid of than Clinton. You ready to work for that?
internet wussy?

internet wussy?
You can either channel an Alex Jones anger or get to work to get rid of Trump and replace him with a Pence Ryan team.

internet wussy?
You can either channel an Alex Jones anger or get to work to get rid of Trump and replace him with a Pence Ryan team.
:lol:

I didn't vote for Trump. I certainly didn't vote for Clinton.
If Trump doesn't get something done on that wall and Tax Reform and Health Care, there will be hell to pay for the republicans. There is still plenty of time left on the clock, but this budget deal doesn't look good (for the republicans. The democrats are loving it.)

Orange is the new black
Depends if it's permanent or temporary..

President Donald Trump indicated that he would sign the Republican Budget agreement with Democrats, despite growing dissent from his base that Congressional Republicans caved on important priorities.
TRUMP: ‘We’re Very Happy With’ Republican Budget Agreement
President optimistic about battling uni-party spending in near future
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well he might be happy with it, question is will we the people be happy with it. Guess time will tell.
Trump fucking sucks
He beat the Clinton machine, the establishment and the media and all he does is fucking cave. Fuck Trump.

To be fair the wall cost billions and is dictator-like... We don't want to be like China. I'm all for safe borders, but illegals would just find another way in.

We're increasing military spending? Why? We spend more than pretty much every other country combined.

Additionally money is still going to Planned Parenthood and sanctuary cities... Another waste of money.

Did Congress forget we have a national deficit over $20 trillion? Cuts should've taken place for welfare, Planned Parenthood, and other stupid, unneeded programs. The government needs to gut about $2 trillion a year out of the budget if they ever want to pay the deficit down in a reasonable amount of time.

Forum List

Back