Trump: 'Weak and sniveling'

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Noonan nails it.

The president’s primary problem as a leader is not that he is impetuous, brash or naive. It’s not that he is inexperienced, crude, an outsider. It is that he is weak and sniveling. It is that he undermines himself almost daily by ignoring traditional norms and forms of American masculinity.

Our president claims to dislike 'weakness'. Then he must be one self-loathing miserable little ass.

We close with the observation that it’s all nonstop drama and queen-for-a-day inside this hothouse of a White House. Staffers speak in their common yet somehow colorful language of their wants, their complaints.We close with the observation that it’s all nonstop drama and queen-for-a-day inside this hothouse of a White House. Staffers speak in their common yet somehow colorful language of their wants, their complaints.

And I've has it with the apologists. These people tethered themselves and their careers to a black hole of corruption and narcissism. We shall not feel sorry for them when it all comes crashing down. We shall not welcome them into polite society.

LINK

Still can't get over Hillary's loss huh ??

george-of-the-jungle.gif

Noonan is still trying to nail jello to her plate

Last edited:
Noonan nails it.

The president’s primary problem as a leader is not that he is impetuous, brash or naive. It’s not that he is inexperienced, crude, an outsider. It is that he is weak and sniveling. It is that he undermines himself almost daily by ignoring traditional norms and forms of American masculinity.

Our president claims to dislike 'weakness'. Then he must be one self-loathing miserable little ass.

We close with the observation that it’s all nonstop drama and queen-for-a-day inside this hothouse of a White House. Staffers speak in their common yet somehow colorful language of their wants, their complaints.We close with the observation that it’s all nonstop drama and queen-for-a-day inside this hothouse of a White House. Staffers speak in their common yet somehow colorful language of their wants, their complaints.

And I've has it with the apologists. These people tethered themselves and their careers to a black hole of corruption and narcissism. We shall not feel sorry for them when it all comes crashing down. We shall not welcome them into polite society.

LINK

Oh, yeah! But Peggy was late to the party! I had this sig 3 months ago!
dramaqueen.jpg

Noonan nails it.

LINK
if you're an example of that society - don't worry about anyone coming back. we'll just stay where we are.

no prob.

Astute observation. Presidents often complain but they usually complain on behalf of their party or the American people, hardly ever themselves. Most people like their leaders to display a sort of stoicism that seems to be absent in Trump. His petty little egotistic complaints and boasts are embarrassing to me as an American and I fail to see why they do not turn off those who never fail to point out this spoiled entitled behavior in millennials.

Noonan nails it.

LINK
And the Russians call him IMPOTENT as well as weak

Noonan nails it.

LINK
if you're an example of that society - don't worry about anyone coming back. we'll just stay where we are.

no prob.

like anyone would want you

:cuckoo:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Noonan is still trying to nail jello to his plate

Ha! Peggy Noonan is a Republican, conservative columnist. She won the Pulitzer earlier this year. She's spot on.
Ha! Peggy Noonan is a Republican, conservative columnist.

and?

She won the Pulitzer earlier this year.

:spinner:

She's spot on.

If you say so.

I've never cared much for her writings.

(she keeps trying to nail jello to her plate)

Ha! Peggy Noonan is a Republican, conservative columnist. She won the Pulitzer earlier this year. She's spot on.

and?

She's spot on.

If you say so.

And? And it just goes to show not all republicans have their heads up their butts.......just most

and?

She's spot on.

If you say so.

I bet you ate it up when she criticized Obama and Hillary, hypocrite.
Now here's another one for you to blow off, moron:
Jeff Flake's devastating indictment of his Republican Party, in 11 quotes - CNNPolitics.com
Flake: Republicans in denial about Trump

and?

She's spot on.

If you say so.

And? And it just goes to show not all republicans have their heads up their butts.......just most

Well, the numbers for Trump are going down, almost to 33% so a lot of them are pulling their heads out....finally.

and?

She's spot on.

If you say so.

Wish I could say the same about dems

and?

She's spot on.

If you say so.

I bet you ate it up when she criticized Obama and Hillary, hypocrite.
Now here's another one for you to blow off, moron:
Jeff Flake's devastating indictment of his Republican Party, in 11 quotes - CNNPolitics.com
Flake: Republicans in denial about Trump

What the hell makes you think I pay attention to any pundit?

They're in it to put food on the table, not change the world

I also think Donny has dementia.

He wakes up early confused and agitated, then tweets his nonsensical crap.

Forum List

Back