Trump: 'Weak and sniveling'

Trump is an awesome president.

We are lucky to have him as our ruler. ..... :thup:

Kings, dictators and other assorted despots are rulers. That shit does not fly here in America no matter how much you want to live under such a horrible system.

I also think Donny has dementia.

He wakes up early confused and agitated, then tweets his nonsensical crap.
Notice how he signed the sanction bill? All alone with no crowd or no showing off his signature A weak impotent coward

Guess he was against it..... Didn't want to get Putin his pal angry

Notice how he signed the sanction bill? All alone with no crowd or no showing off his signature A weak impotent coward

I would give money to listen in on the conversation where the concept of congress overriding a veto was slowly and painfully explained to him.

I would give money to listen in on the conversation where the concept of congress overriding a veto was slowly and painfully explained to him.
I'd love to see the grabber of pussy weep

Trump complained that the sanctions bill was unconstitutional because the President is empowered to deal with foreign governments as he sees fit. He signed it under protest.

I was pleased to see Republicans stand up for Jeff Sessions, not because I think Sessions is a good AG, but because what Trump was doing to him was wrong.

I think Sessions is dirty as hell in regards to the Russian money laundering case, but he's been more loyal to Trump than Donnie deserves.

With the Grand Jury being empanelled, I don't think Trump and his pack of losers will be with us much longer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back