Trump wasn't the first one to use the phrase "America First".

It says a lot about our country when our President saying "America first" throws people into a tizzy.

He didn't say "Fuck everyone else." He just said America first. That should be obvious, not controversial.

There's kind of a history behind "America First", for people that know anything.

And Trump defies conventional politics, and history, for people that know anything.

"America First!"

madison_square_nazi_rally_1939_4.jpg

I see alot of German there......do they think that's America first

Nice try, but next time buy a clue.
There's kind of a history behind "America First", for people that know anything.

And Trump defies conventional politics, and history, for people that know anything.

"America First!"

That was at an "America First" rally in Madison Square Garden in 1939. It's been a bit whitewashed how much popular support the Nazi party had in the US at the time, or how common anti-Semitism was at the time. Like how the Jews controlled the media and finance. I mean, "an international cabal of financiers" and "liberal media bias". Can't come right and say it out loud these days, but its still there.
You are a Petard.

Here, have a clue for free!

America First Committee - Wikipedia

It says a lot about our country when our President saying "America first" throws people into a tizzy.

He didn't say "Fuck everyone else." He just said America first. That should be obvious, not controversial.

"America First!"

That was at an "America First" rally in Madison Square Garden in 1939. It's been a bit whitewashed how much popular support the Nazi party had in the US at the time, or how common anti-Semitism was at the time. Like how the Jews controlled the media and finance. I mean, "an international cabal of financiers" and "liberal media bias". Can't come right and say it out loud these days, but its still there.

What the hell does "it's an America first rally" mean? Is that the name of the group? Is that their slogan? If so, where's the proof?

Obviously you're just a commie douche bag who lies about American history.

"America First!"

What the hell does "it's an America first rally" mean? Is that the name of the group? Is that their slogan? If so, where's the proof?

American Nazi organization rally at Madison Square Garden, 1939

"America First!"

"America First!"

You are a Petard.

Where does it say anything about them being Nazis, asshole?

"America First!"

"America First!"

You are a Petard.

"Sieg Heil" isn't exactly American....

That kind of destroys your pathetic point.

"America First!"

Nazis are one thing. the AFC is another. Prove they are the same thing.

Keep it up, progtards. You just keep driving more and more people out of your own party with stupid shit like this.

In other words, you know nothing about history.

"America First!"

He really needs to actually read that Wikipedia entry he posted.

Charles Lindbergh, man he did not like himself some Jews, loved himself some Nazis, and was an ardent America First spokesman.
Lot's of Americans were antisemitic before the war, moron. That doesn't make them Nazis. Lindbergh was not a member of the Nazi party, so your accusation is nothing but a cheap smear.

The guy is a low grade moron, of course.

Charles Lindbergh, man he did not like himself some Jews, loved himself some Nazis, and was an ardent America First spokesman.
Lot's of Americans were antisemitic before the war, moron. That doesn't make them Nazis. Lindbergh was not a member of the Nazi party, so your accusation is nothing but a cheap smear.
What did Lindbergh say that upset people?

According these retards President Ford and Kennedy are Nazis.

He is a Petard.

Forum List

Back