Trump v. Obama

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
So Obama leaves office with a higher approval rating than Trump starts with.

Here's a picture of their inaugurals, spot the difference? Obama's is the top one.

Trump is claiming to be the president of all Americans, and there were some on the right claiming Trump was more popular based on how many people would turn up to his rallies compared to Hillary. Well....

a6aa144219734034aa4211203f4dfc88.jpg

Well fuck, that changes everything. Trump will have to give back his participation trophy.

Doesn't change anything. But Trump needs to realize that he has a lot of work to do if he wants to actually make America great. Because right now that's not what he's doing.

Here's a picture of their inaugurals, spot the difference? Obama's is the top one.

Trump is claiming to be the president of all Americans, and there were some on the right claiming Trump was more popular based on how many people would turn up to his rallies compared to Hillary. Well....

It is a big day tomorrow as well..I do not recall this happening before..

200,000 Expected To Protest Trump The Day After Inauguration

200,000 Expected To Protest Trump The Day After Inauguration

“Donald Trump will be sworn in as president this Friday at 12 noon. That’s when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the Bible.” :2up:

---Seth Meyers

Most sophomores in civics class could tell you why there appeared to be more people at BO's. He was the first black POTUS and the blacks filled the streets. I'll also bet big money that the pics were not taken at the same moment of the inauguration because the liberal media plays those games and liberal fools fall for it every time.

Alas poor liberals- Trump had more than Clinton at his inauguration. Here is a link for the people interested in the truth. Sorry Frigidweirdass, you got fooled, but not everybody did.

How Many People Attended Trump’s Inauguration vs. Obama’s? [PHOTOS]

Today, Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th President of the United States. There has been a lot of controversy about his presidency, including many performers who would not participate in his Inauguration concert and at least 60 Democrats who are boycotting his inauguration. But how were the numbers who attended his swearing-in ceremony as compared to former President Barack Obama in 2009 and 2013? Despite rumors that Trump’s inauguration had among the lowest turnouts in history, that’s just not true. Yes, Obama did bring in more people. Obama’s first inauguration was about double the number of people who attended Trump’s today. But Trump’s inauguration eclipsed the number who attended George W. Bush’s, and even far exceeded the number who attended Bill Clinton’s second inauguration. (See more photos comparing past inauguration crowds here.)

Most sophomores in civics class could tell you why there appeared to be more people at BO's. He was the first black POTUS and the blacks filled the streets. I'll also bet big money that the pics were not taken at the same moment of the inauguration because the liberal media plays those games and liberal fools fall for it every time.

Alas poor liberals- Trump had more than Clinton at his inauguration. Here is a link for the people interested in the truth. Sorry Frigidweirdass, you got fooled, but not everybody did.

Today, Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th President of the United States. There has been a lot of controversy about his presidency, including many performers who would not participate in his Inauguration concert and at least 60 Democrats who are boycotting his inauguration. But how were the numbers who attended his swearing-in ceremony as compared to former President Barack Obama in 2009 and 2013? Despite rumors that Trump’s inauguration had among the lowest turnouts in history, that’s just not true. Yes, Obama did bring in more people. Obama’s first inauguration was about double the number of people who attended Trump’s today. But Trump’s inauguration eclipsed the number who attended George W. Bush’s, and even far exceeded the number who attended Bill Clinton’s second inauguration. (See more photos comparing past inauguration crowds here.)

Okay, do you have a picture of Trump's inauguration where there are more people? Or are you just going to decide there were because it suits you? Oh, and blacks turned up? Are they not citizens of the US?

New Snowflake Butt Hurt Fake News Poll....Oh Wait...

A new poll from Fox News finds that 50 percent of voters feel favorably about the Affordable Care Act — a sharp uptick from the 41 percent who felt favorably about the law the last time the network polled, in the summer of 2015. […]

In the Fox News poll, somewhat notably, Obamacare polls as more popular than President-elect Donald Trump,:ack-1: whom 42 percent of respondents view favorably. The law does not poll as favorably as its namesake, President Obama, who receives an approval rating of 60 percent. :cool-45:

Oh, hey, just for your "it's the liberal media" stuff that you shouted out, I found a "liberal media" time laps video of the whole day. Are you going to tell me that they edited it to cut loads of people out?

no need to attend - OUR work is done - we kept a corrupt and evil woman away from the WH & saved SCOTUS

now it's Trump's turn

also - there was zero threat of harassment for the Obama inauguration; some folks that may otherwise wanted to attend may have feared for their safety, as it is public knowledge that many leftists are dangerous and will potentially commit acts of violence on folks

so, there's that...

Oh, hey, just for your "it's the liberal media" stuff that you shouted out, I found a "liberal media" time laps video of the whole day. Are you going to tell me that they edited it to cut loads of people out?

you mean like they photoshopped "supporters" into photos of Hillary rallies during the campaign?

you mean like they photoshopped "supporters" into photos of Hillary rallies during the campaign?

No, I don't mean that.

No, I don't mean that.

didn't you just ask me in frustration why you can't get a serious response?

no worries mate - these troll threads are fun and drive site traffic - the mods love them

believe me

Iconcheers.gif

Well fuck, that changes everything. Trump will have to give back his participation trophy.

Doesn't change anything. But Trump needs to realize that he has a lot of work to do if he wants to actually make America great. Because right now that's not what he's doing.

What is he doing? He was just sworn in less than ten hours ago. He signed an executive order to halt bureaucracies from creating new laws that damage businesses which is unconstitutional BTW. As a person that hates bureaucracies, that was a great move for his first day in the White House.

So you're saying black people look bigger than white people in pictures? Imagine that.

Forum List

Back