Trump wasn't the first one to use the phrase "America First".

R

rdean

"America First". Sounds good to me. In fact, it sounds so good, why haven't other politicians used it before?

Anyone?

70f542d5-c24a-4322-9a22-6d608b85e316.jpg

It says a lot about our country when our President saying "America first" throws people into a tizzy.

He didn't say "Fuck everyone else." He just said America first. That should be obvious, not controversial.

It says a lot about our country when our President saying "America first" throws people into a tizzy.

He didn't say "Fuck everyone else." He just said America first. That should be obvious, not controversial.

There's kind of a history behind "America First", for people that know anything.

There's kind of a history behind "America First", for people that know anything.

And Trump defies conventional politics, and history, for people that know anything.

And Trump defies conventional politics, and history, for people that know anything.

"America First!"

madison_square_nazi_rally_1939_4.jpg

You have got to be fucking kidding me!

No doubt, the only way to put America first,
is to devise a way to ship you fuckers out!

"America First!"

looks like a trump rally

"America First!"

I see alot of German there......do they think that's America first

Nice try, but next time buy a clue.

"America First!"

That was at an "America First" rally in Madison Square Garden in 1939. It's been a bit whitewashed how much popular support the Nazi party had in the US at the time, or how common anti-Semitism was at the time. Like how the Jews controlled the media and finance. I mean, "an international cabal of financiers" and "liberal media bias". Can't come right and say it out loud these days, but its still there.

"America First!"

That was at an "America First" rally in Madison Square Garden in 1939. It's been a bit whitewashed how much popular support the Nazi party had in the US at the time, or how common anti-Semitism was at the time. Like how the Jews controlled the media and finance. I mean, "an international cabal of financiers" and "liberal media bias". Can't come right and say it out loud these days, but its still there.
You are a Petard.

Forum List

Back