Trump Was Right, Minority Judges Can't Do Their Job Fairly

That isnt MY belief.[/QUOTE]

Shit a coward would say -- too late to try to claim that "I don't believe this myself, I am just going to carry water for the bigot who does believe it" BS

The issue was immigration and he thought he would be unfairly treated for his bigoted remarks against them.

Funny how you yourself admit Trump used bigoted remarks -- but you instead decide to impugn the integrity of the judge who is not using bigoted remarks -- because he is Mexican and is incapable of not being racist against the president?

Is there any current or recent case you know of that a white judge should be prevented from judging over? Or is this just something that applies to minority judges?
I didnt do/say anything to show support. Trump did.
All i was saying was, he wasnt saying only white people can be judges. He was saying the mexican judge would be biased.
You, sir, are a dumbfuck.

And it makes you a racist for agreeing with him. But I doubt you are wise enough to realize that.
I didnt agree!
I was simply arguing with the OPs assertion that it was because trump doesnt think any minority should be a judge.
Holy FUCK

You certainly didn't post any disagreement to what Trump said, and your comment about "Anyone not suffering over 90% TDS can see that" pointed in the direction you agreed with it.

Shit a coward would say -- too late to try to claim that "I don't believe this myself, I am just going to carry water for the bigot who does believe it" BS

The issue was immigration and he thought he would be unfairly treated for his bigoted remarks against them.

Funny how you yourself admit Trump used bigoted remarks -- but you instead decide to impugn the integrity of the judge who is not using bigoted remarks -- because he is Mexican and is incapable of not being racist against the president?

Is there any current or recent case you know of that a white judge should be prevented from judging over? Or is this just something that applies to minority judges?
All i was saying was, he wasnt saying only white people can be judges. He was saying the mexican judge would be biased.
Actually, he's not a Mexican judge. He's an American judge who just happens to be of Mexican descent.

I do not know about Harley, but that is a distinction that Trump is incapable of making.

How can Republicans win without suppressing the minority vote?
Are you saying the minority vote would be suppressed because you'd need to be a legal citizen, or are you saying it would be suppressed because you think minorities are too stupid to get a driver's license?
Or any of the following: Screenshot

Paul Weyrich is an interesting guy but according to him -- the less people who vote, the better it is for Republicans -- wonder why he wanted less people to vote -- hmmmm

I think that if you had an argument here, you'd have made one.

Thank you for confirming there is no argument against my statement, you're dismissed.

My argument is that there is only one party who is concerned about high voter turnout -- they can't blatantly say they don't want black people to vote -- so they do what they can at the margins -- this has become effective in certain rural counties -- this will never be effective in national elections

...however the point is clear -- there has always been a motive to suppress minority votes one way or another -- you never wondered why?

Or is it just something that doesn't matter because it benefits the party of your allegiance

And it makes you a racist for agreeing with him. But I doubt you are wise enough to realize that.
I didnt agree!
I was simply arguing with the OPs assertion that it was because trump doesnt think any minority should be a judge.
Holy FUCK

You certainly didn't post any disagreement to what Trump said, and your comment about "Anyone not suffering over 90% TDS can see that" pointed in the direction you agreed with it.
No, that pointed towards thinking "well trump doesnt want minority judges DDDDEEEERRRRRRPPPPPP"
If i say i am against lincolns tyranny, does that mean i have to clarify another 50 positions because some jackass im talking to wants to frame my opinion around racism? Of course not.

How can Republicans win without suppressing the minority vote?
Are you saying the minority vote would be suppressed because you'd need to be a legal citizen, or are you saying it would be suppressed because you think minorities are too stupid to get a driver's license?
Or any of the following: Screenshot

Paul Weyrich is an interesting guy but according to him -- the less people who vote, the better it is for Republicans -- wonder why he wanted less people to vote -- hmmmm

I think that if you had an argument here, you'd have made one.

Thank you for confirming there is no argument against my statement, you're dismissed.

My argument is that there is only one party who is concerned about high voter turnout

No, your argument is that there's only one party concerned with voter integrity. You failed to provide how requiring ID strictly "suppresses the minority vote". People need an ID for practically everything, except voting in some states, why then is it ONLY unreasonable to require ID for voting, especially when voting age is an age at which you need an ID?
-- they can't blatantly say they don't want black people to vote -- so they do what they can at the margins -- this has become effective in certain rural counties -- this will never be effective in national elections
Why do you think ONLY black people are too stupid and/or lazy to get an ID? What prevents black people specifically from getting an ID?

...however the point is clear -- there has always been a motive to suppress minority votes one way or another -- you never wondered why?
It's not clear, actually, NOBODY on the left has elaborated upon this completely nonsensical premise that only minorities can't get IDs. You're only saying it's clear because you can't elaborate on your premise, because it's not based on logic.
Or is it just something that doesn't matter because it benefits the party of your allegiance
I'm not a Republican. I point out BS when I see it, and unfortunately for you, your thread is full of it.

Not that I expect anything from you aside from another deflection.

Judge strikes down Kansas voter ID law, orders Kobach take legal classes

So a brilliant conservative patriot, Kansas State Secretary Kris Kobach was dealt a huge setback by an activist black judge when she struck down his voter ID law. The judge's name is Julie Robinson and she needs to be removed from the bench immediately for this display of judicial terrorism -- Robinson wrote that the law, championed by Kobach, prevented "tens of thousands of eligible citizens" from registering to vote before she issued a preliminary injunction, and that "the process of completing the registration process was burdensome for them." What is so burdensome about having a state approved ID? She also ordered Kobach to take 6 hours of legal classes as an insult, just pathetic.

I agree with Trump when he said that a judge being a minority makes them incapable of judging fairly. Obviously the fact that this judge is black (who as a demographic are the ones who commit rampant voter fraud the most) proves she was biased and was going to do everything she could to make voter fraud easier for her minority friends. Our voting system will always be under attack by minorities voting illegally until we get serious about protecting our voting process -- I fear one of the worst mistakes the liberals brought us was the 24th Amendment -- the poll tax was an effective deterrent against preventing illegals and undesirables from voting.

Trump should be doing more to expose the rampant voter fraud that took place in the 2016 elections -- over 3 million people voted illegally for democrat candidates -- Trump needs to finally show people the proof so we can get more support for getting laws like Kobach's put in place.
There should be no impedance to voting for citizens. The burden of proof should be with the state to prove they aren't citizens. Figure it out. Republicans contentedly disagree because impeding the vote helps them in blocking poor people from having their say. That's good for them.

Why do you think ONLY black people are too stupid and/or lazy to get an ID? What prevents black people specifically from getting an ID?

The only people I see making this "blacks are too stupid and lazy" argument are you republicans -- and please miss me with that "I'm not a republican" BS.

If you feel that conservatives are not trying to suppress the minority vote -- take that up with the judges who keep striking them down.

It also doesn't help when republicans keep bragging about how decreasing voter turnout helped them win

Wisconsin Republican connects voter ID, GOP wins

I didnt agree!
Holy FUCK

No, that pointed towards thinking "well trump doesnt want minority judges DDDDEEEERRRRRRPPPPPP"
If i say i am against lincolns tyranny, does that mean i have to clarify another 50 positions because some jackass im talking to wants to frame my opinion around racism? Of course not.
Racist people are usually the ones trying to convince everyone how that racist thing they said doesn't mean they are racist -- if you keep finding yourself having to do that constantly, maybe you need to look in that mirror a bit closer.

I didnt agree!
Holy FUCK

Racist people are usually the ones trying to convince everyone how that racist thing they said doesn't mean they are racist -- if you keep finding yourself having to do that constantly, maybe you need to look in that mirror a bit closer.
Yes, i am sure how the word itself has been raped into nothingness has nothing to do with it.

The only people I see making this "blacks are too stupid and lazy" argument are you republicans -- and please miss me with that "I'm not a republican" BS.

If you feel that conservatives are not trying to suppress the minority vote -- take that up with the judges who keep striking them down.

It also doesn't help when republicans keep bragging about how decreasing voter turnout helped them win

You're still failing to explain how it specifically prevents black people from voting. If you can't explain what's preventing blacks from getting any form of identification, then you have no case to make against voter ID laws. If you can't explain your premise, you have no argument.

The Republicans are too far left for me, thus I am not one.

You're still failing to explain how it specifically prevents black people from voting. If you can't explain what's preventing blacks from getting any form of identification, then you have no case to make against voter ID laws. If you can't explain your premise, you have no argument.

The Republicans are too far left for me, thus I am not one.
And I said -- specifically in rural areas where DMV's are being ordered closed in areas with predominately black residents -- I can see how this is a marginal attempt at targeting black voters -- I am thinking that these factors are what some of these court rulings are being based on.

I also said that when Voter ID laws are changed, there should be community initiatives to get those affected in compliance with the changes

And if you feel republicans ---who are just conservatives with more donor money than libertarians--- are too far left -- I suspect you may feel the 24th amendment was too far left too -- most people who claim republicans are too liberal do

"you have to defend hyperbole. You are a racist!!" :rolleyes:
Was what Trump said racist or not

I have seen 2 people ask you this question now and you have not answered -- you just keep deflecting -- or bring up your manufactured hatred for Lincoln -- which is more telling than you admit -- because bigots can't help being bigots

I have seen 2 people ask you this question now and you have not answered -- you just keep deflecting -- or bring up your manufactured hatred for Lincoln -- which is more telling than you admit -- because bigots can't help being bigots
No it wasnt racist. It was ignorant and bigoted.
Racism is when you believe an entire race is inferior. Mexicans arent a race.
Try correct terminology next time.

I didnt agree!
Holy FUCK

So, you assume then it is just Mexican judges he has an issue with?

Saved by a technicality. Man, you are just a human excuse machine.

I didnt agree!
Holy FUCK

So, you assume then it is just Mexican judges he has an issue with?
Trump will make up anything about anyone.
If you look at him cross he is tweeting about you calling you "big head fred" or some shit.

I should have been a lawyer.

Apparently we're going to need a lot of white judges if we go by Trump's logic.....er, racism.

Apparently we're going to need a lot of white judges if we go by Trump's logic.....er, racism.
He should have said it was because of his beliefs, not where his parents were born. As i said, it was bigoted and idiotic.
We seen one too many times of him being treated unfairly in the court system.

Forum List

Back