Trump Was Right, Minority Judges Can't Do Their Job Fairly

Why do you think ONLY black people are too stupid and/or lazy to get an ID? What prevents black people specifically from getting an ID?

The only people I see making this "blacks are too stupid and lazy" argument are you republicans -- and please miss me with that "I'm not a republican" BS.

If you feel that conservatives are not trying to suppress the minority vote -- take that up with the judges who keep striking them down.

It also doesn't help when republicans keep bragging about how decreasing voter turnout helped them win

Wisconsin Republican connects voter ID, GOP wins
You're still failing to explain how it specifically prevents black people from voting. If you can't explain what's preventing blacks from getting any form of identification, then you have no case to make against voter ID laws. If you can't explain your premise, you have no argument.

The Republicans are too far left for me, thus I am not one.
And I said -- specifically in rural areas where DMV's are being ordered closed in areas with predominately black residents -- I can see how this is a marginal attempt at targeting black voters -- I am thinking that these factors are what some of these court rulings are being based on.

I also said that when Voter ID laws are changed, there should be community initiatives to get those affected in compliance with the changes

And if you feel republicans ---who are just conservatives with more donor money than libertarians--- are too far left -- I suspect you may feel the 24th amendment was too far left too -- most people who claim republicans are too liberal do
Citation needed for DMVs being ordered closed, specifically in predominantly black areas.

Even if this was the case, that would mean that they would need to travel further, not that it would be impossible. They already need IDs for everything, so not having one nearby would not prevent them from getting one, especially since it takes 4(?) years for them to expire. That's once every four years that this would be an issue.

They are not Conservatives, Conservatism the need for a new law to be justified before making another, while Republicans believe that laws solve everything. Just because you don't know the difference, that does not mean that there isn't a difference. Besides this, Republicans have been taking steps to the left every election cycle.

Conservatives are not the same as Libertarians, either, as Conservatives support laws which can be justified, and Libertarians support fewer laws. Again, you being unable to tell the difference does not mean that there isn't one. You're only trying to reinforce the "us versus them" mentality.

I don't support any taxes, so I'm not sure where you came up with that.

Was what Trump said racist or not

I have seen 2 people ask you this question now and you have not answered -- you just keep deflecting -- or bring up your manufactured hatred for Lincoln -- which is more telling than you admit -- because bigots can't help being bigots
No it wasnt racist. It was ignorant and bigoted.
Racism is when you believe an entire race is inferior. Mexicans arent a race.
Try correct terminology next time.

Saved by a technicality. Man, you are just a human excuse machine.
I should have been a lawyer.

Apparently we're going to need a lot of white judges if we go by Trump's logic.....er, racism.
He should have said it was because of his beliefs, not where his parents were born. As i said, it was bigoted and idiotic.
We seen one too many times of him being treated unfairly in the court system.

What are you on? Even as you claim you believe what the president said was bigoted you go right ahead and defend him just the same.

And it makes you a racist for agreeing with him. But I doubt you are wise enough to realize that.
I didnt agree!
I was simply arguing with the OPs assertion that it was because trump doesnt think any minority should be a judge.
Holy FUCK

You certainly didn't post any disagreement to what Trump said, and your comment about "Anyone not suffering over 90% TDS can see that" pointed in the direction you agreed with it.
No, that pointed towards thinking "well trump doesnt want minority judges DDDDEEEERRRRRRPPPPPP"
If i say i am against lincolns tyranny, does that mean i have to clarify another 50 positions because some jackass im talking to wants to frame my opinion around racism? Of course not.

So, you assume then it is just Mexican judges he has an issue with?
Trump will make up anything about anyone.
If you look at him cross he is tweeting about you calling you "big head fred" or some shit.

This guy did not even say a word about Trump, he just happened to look Mexican.

Forum List

Back