Trump was definitely set up by Fields: Book and Mother is ProAmnesty/antiTrump Cruz supporter

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Now we know she has a book coming out in June and this was a stellar publicity stunt. But after I checked out her family and friends I think she had another reason to try to take out Trump with her lies.

Her mother. Check this out.

"Michelle Fields’s mother, Xiomara, is a Honduran-born activist who opposed Donald Trump long before her daughter’s alleged incident.

The elder Fields runs a nonprofit for illegal immigrants in Los Angeles that receives a substantial portion of its funding from the U.S. and California tax payers."

That's how Mom makes her living. Trump wins and Mom's unemployed.

:)

"Michelle Fields clearly has a conflict of interest regarding Trump.

Her mother’s federal money will be cut off if Trump kicks out all the illegals makes America great again.

Here’s just one of the many anti-Trump statements that Fields’s mother has since deleted from her Facebook:"

Screenshot-2016-03-30-12.48.37-740x655.png

And just a quick aside why are all these pro amnesty people pro Cruz. Interesting. Don't forget many Evangelicals and his Mormon base are pro amnesty and open borders.

Back to Mom.

"Fields’s mother is also an immigration consultant connected to pro-amnesty Honduran organizations in the U.S.

She is a leader and founder of La Casa del Hondureno (The Honduran House). She was also president of the Honduran-American Alliance, according to the Los Angeles Times in 1999."

And

"Fields was quoted in a Spanish language newspaper discussing all she does for illegal immigrants.

We help them fill out applications deferred action and Temporary Protected Status (TPS); we also have immigration lawyers who come to give free legal advice… says Xiomara Fields, president of the organization."

FRAUD: Michelle Fields's Honduran Born Mama Is Pro-Amnesty, Anti-Trump Activist #GrabGate - GotNews

Now we know she has a book coming out in June and this was a stellar publicity stunt. But after I checked out her family and friends I think she had another reason to try to take out Trump with her lies.

"Michelle Fields’s mother, Xiomara, is a Honduran-born activist who opposed Donald Trump long before her daughter’s alleged incident.

The elder Fields runs a nonprofit for illegal immigrants in Los Angeles that receives a substantial portion of its funding from the U.S. and California tax payers."

Her mother’s federal money will be cut off if Trump kicks out all the illegals makes America great again.

Here’s just one of the many anti-Trump statements that Fields’s mother has since deleted from her Facebook:"

And just a quick aside why are all these pro amnesty people pro Cruz. Interesting. Don't forget many Evangelicals and his Mormon base are pro amnesty and open borders.

Back to Mom.

"Fields’s mother is also an immigration consultant connected to pro-amnesty Honduran organizations in the U.S.

She is a leader and founder of La Casa del Hondureno (The Honduran House). She was also president of the Honduran-American Alliance, according to the Los Angeles Times in 1999."

And

"Fields was quoted in a Spanish language newspaper discussing all she does for illegal immigrants.

We help them fill out applications deferred action and Temporary Protected Status (TPS); we also have immigration lawyers who come to give free legal advice… says Xiomara Fields, president of the organization."

FRAUD: Michelle Fields's Honduran Born Mama Is Pro-Amnesty, Anti-Trump Activist #GrabGate - GotNews
The prosecutor is dropping the case. It will be announced tomorrow it has been reported. Trump campaign manager will not be prosecuted, sources say

Michelle is going to have to sue them for defamation of character.

Pretty clever set up. I mean forcing his campaign manager to grab her so hard he leaves bruises. All to get Trump.

Back to Mom.

And

Yo, Ted Cruz said, you are a baby?
maxresdefault (1).jpg

"GTP"
e3b2e3a48dd257770537891ff38b394b.jpg

Pretty clever set up. I mean forcing his campaign manager to grab her so hard he leaves bruises. All to get Trump.

The bruises are on her forearm. He only held her upper arm. There's some splainin' to do Lucy. Clearly she was not almost knocked off her feet. She wasn't even fazed.

One big lie. All of it.

I would hazard a guess that she had to ask a friend to giver her those bruises. It takes far more effort than is on display in that video tape to create a bruise like the one she trotted out. Add to that the fact that she outright lied about what was done to her and she is the one who is looking at a pretty serious lawsuit. Lord knows if she had filed a report that had me arrested I would be going after her big time.

Back to Mom.

And

View attachment 71283
"GTP"
View attachment 71284

Just detest liars and abhor individuals who try stunts like this to try to ruin the career of a good man just because you don't like his ^&%$#*(% politics.

That's dirty. And Michelle has a grand history of lying her ass off.

I would hazard a guess that she had to ask a friend to giver her those bruises. It takes far more effort than is on display in that video tape to create a bruise like the one she trotted out. Add to that the fact that she outright lied about what was done to her and she is the one who is looking at a pretty serious lawsuit. Lord knows if she had filed a report that had me arrested I would be going after her big time.
Some people do bruise easily, and then assault charges are next....

Back to Mom.

And

View attachment 71283
"GTP"
View attachment 71284

Just detest liars and abhor individuals who try stunts like this to try to ruin the career of a good man just because you don't like his ^&%$#*(% politics.

That's dirty. And Michelle has a grand history of lying her ass off.
So did the church elders, but that didn't seem to bother them when they did it to me...Of which 6 years later they discovered who the culprit was, and not a one apologized...

Some people do bruise easily, and then assault charges are next....

Had there been the slightest chance that Trumps dude had bruised her they would have prosecuted.

She lied.

The bruises are on her forearm. He only held her upper arm. There's some splainin' to do Lucy. Clearly she was not almost knocked off her feet. She wasn't even fazed.

One big lie. All of it.

He yanked her backwards. You don't have leverage to do that from the shoulders. Not to mention you have to ignore that you can hear him hit her in the audio as well as the reaction of those around her who have no reason to lie.

One big lie. All of it.

He yanked her backwards. You don't have leverage to do that from the shoulders. Not to mention you have to ignore that you can hear him hit her in the audio as well as the reaction of those around her who have no reason to lie.

Oh baloney. There was no yanking at all. There was no hitting. And the one person that said anything was her buddy from the Washington Post who she taped a conversation with immediately after the non incident but turning it into a drama of epic proportions.

Come on. Give it up. She is a known liar. Sorry she's pro Cruz and her mother is pro Cruz and her boyfriend at the Daily Caller is pro Cruz BUT she's a liar and a proven liar who set up this hoax. Check out her history of false accusations.

One big lie. All of it.
Filing a false police report is a crime. She should be indicted.

Forum List

Back