Trump warns of modern day weaponry: Our biggest problem is 'nuclear warming'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
This is the most dangerous time in the history of our country because of modern day weaponry. They know nothing about psychology and they are saying exactly the wrong thing at the wrong time. Whats going on in Ukraine should not ever have happened

It's the most dangerous because of Democratic administrations arming terrorists and gangster regimes with nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles, and looking th eother way when a gangster regime kicks off the first European land war in 85 years and does nothing but drag its feet, and is now in the process of sending even more pallet loads of cash to Iran again, in exchange for nothing at all.

The Ukraine is exactly what happens when you don't stand up to vermin like Putin.

It's the most dangerous because of Democratic administrations arming terrorists and gangster regimes with nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles, and looking th eother way when a gangster regime kicks off the first European land war in 85 years and does nothing but drag its feet, and is now in the process of sending even more pallet loads of cash to Iran again, in exchange for nothing at all.

The Ukraine is exactly what happens when you don't stand up to vermin like Putin.
JOe will be ok as long as Kamala is always ready with a fresh depends and some oatmeal

Regarding humanity as a whole one trait stands out high & wide above all the other traits of humanity combined & that one trait is, "humanity cannot learn from it's past mistakes." War is still with us even today & I will rest on this example to prove my opening statement. I am NOT saying an individual person cannot learn for they certainly can. It's when folks go into the group/herd mentality & adapt a hive mentality(Jonestown) that they go box of rocks dumb. As far as war goes I say Bio-Weapons would be first choice in hopes that infrastructure would survive intact(kill the enemy humans & collect their wealth). When societies finally figure out they've been hit(dead & dying/too late) with Bio-Weapons that's when the nukes launch.

This is the most dangerous time in the history of our country because of modern day weaponry. They know nothing about psychology and they are saying exactly the wrong thing at the wrong time. Whats going on in Ukraine should not ever have happened

Trump getting more stupid by the minute.

Regarding humanity as a whole one trait stands out high & wide above all the other traits of humanity combined & that one trait is, "humanity cannot learn from it's past mistakes." War is still with us even today & I will rest on this example to prove my opening statement. I am NOT saying an individual person cannot learn for they certainly can. It's when folks go into the group/herd mentality & adapt a hive mentality(Jonestown) that they go box of rocks dumb. As far as war goes I say Bio-Weapons would be first choice in hopes that infrastructure would survive intact(kill the enemy humans & collect their wealth). When societies finally figure out they've been hit(dead & dying/too late) with Bio-Weapons that's when the nukes launch.

Some cultures are more racist and warlike than others, always have been. Every tribe and nation that has survived more than a week has had a 'military -industrial complex', going back way before written history. Complaining about about them is like complaining about having to breathe or eat food.

Forum List

Back