Trump warns impeachment will crash the market and make everyone 'very poor'—here's what experts say

If I were Republican

I would sell all my assets and invest in Trump properties

If you were a republican, it would mean you suddenly had a functioning frontal lobe.

You would recall some of the incredibly ignorant shit you've posted here, and commit seppuku out of shame.

[You might wanna go back to high school civics class and take a refresher. If Trump is removed, it's going to be Pence who becomes president, not some Democrat. And, Pence is more than likely gonna pick another Republican as his VP.
I never said a Dimocrat would become president.

I was only referring to investor fears. .... :cool:

"Our" worries? You live a work days drive from Russia. Hell, with your comrades help driving you can be in the Moscow Propaganda Ministry in less than a day.

It's funny to me to think that if sniveling bed wetters like you were this hostile towards Russia when they were commies and presented a serious threat, you would have condemned Reagan for NOT pushing the button.

Your meat puppet faggot even ridiculed the concept that Russia was a problem just 6 years ago.

Now you'd think they're gone full blown McCarthy and are running around the country looking under beds for russian agents.

Stupid mother fuckers.

Current economic growth 4.1% (exceeding ALL expectations)

• Stock market nearing record breaking highs.
  • Black employment at all time highs
  • Corporations reporting solid growth
  • International trade is shifting back to FAIR practices

All the Leftist circle jerking in the world can't change the FACTS.

maga-hat.jpg

I am gearing up for the Great Trump Impeachment of 2019

I am investing in prisons

'The U.S. stock market has generally been doing well under President Donald Trump, but the President warned TV audiences on Thursday morning that that would change were he to have to leave office. "If I ever got impeached, I think the market would crash. I think everybody would be very poor," he told Fox & Friends.

Experts are skeptical. "It's a ridiculous remark — the kind of thing a Latin American dictator or a Middle Eastern strongman would say to keep supporters in line," Josh Brown, CEO of Ritholtz Wealth Management, tells CNBC Make It.

Brown, a CNBC contributor, points out, "President Pence will be just as friendly to corporations and just as supportive of low taxes, as would any other Republican." So there's little reason to lose sleep over your investments.

In fact, political events have far less sway over the markets than economic factors, Joseph Davis, Vanguard's global chief economist, tells CNBC Make It. "The history of the stock market shows the more meaningful events for investors and for market influences over a six-month basis or annual basis are economic fundamentals, such as corporate earnings and changes in Fed policy," Davis says.

To be sure, change can cause market disruption because it increases the "ambiguity premium," Kent Smetters, Wharton professor of business economics and public policy, tells CNBC Make It. "But something like an impeachment probability gets priced in early since it is a long, drawn-out process. So whether markets like it or not, it won't likely lead to a sudden change," Smetters says.'

Trump warns impeachment will crash the market and make everyone 'very poor'—here's what experts say

What a completely and TOTALLY moronic thing for Trump to say. No one with a properly working brain with any experience in macroeconomics AT ALL knows this.
Everyone will go poor if this man-child gets the boot?
What a total buffoon this guy is.
He talks like a 10 year old.

Are these the same lib economists who predicted a crash if Trump won?

"Our" worries? You live a work days drive from Russia. Hell, with your comrades help driving you can be in the Moscow Propaganda Ministry in less than a day.

It's funny to me to think that if sniveling bed wetters like you were this hostile towards Russia when they were commies and presented a serious threat, you would have condemned Reagan for NOT pushing the button.

Your meat puppet faggot even ridiculed the concept that Russia was a problem just 6 years ago.

Now you'd think they're gone full blown McCarthy and are running around the country looking under beds for russian agents.

Stupid mother fuckers.

Can you post something in English or do you only do Gibberish?

Lucky for you, there are MANY (REAL) Rightwingers who are so over confident (or SO fucking stupid) that they won't vote this November.
That will give Democrats critical seats in Congress and THEN and ONLY THEN could Impeachment occur.

So you do have some hope.

'The U.S. stock market has generally been doing well under President Donald Trump, but the President warned TV audiences on Thursday morning that that would change were he to have to leave office. "If I ever got impeached, I think the market would crash. I think everybody would be very poor," he told Fox & Friends.

Experts are skeptical. "It's a ridiculous remark — the kind of thing a Latin American dictator or a Middle Eastern strongman would say to keep supporters in line," Josh Brown, CEO of Ritholtz Wealth Management, tells CNBC Make It.

Brown, a CNBC contributor, points out, "President Pence will be just as friendly to corporations and just as supportive of low taxes, as would any other Republican." So there's little reason to lose sleep over your investments.

In fact, political events have far less sway over the markets than economic factors, Joseph Davis, Vanguard's global chief economist, tells CNBC Make It. "The history of the stock market shows the more meaningful events for investors and for market influences over a six-month basis or annual basis are economic fundamentals, such as corporate earnings and changes in Fed policy," Davis says.

To be sure, change can cause market disruption because it increases the "ambiguity premium," Kent Smetters, Wharton professor of business economics and public policy, tells CNBC Make It. "But something like an impeachment probability gets priced in early since it is a long, drawn-out process. So whether markets like it or not, it won't likely lead to a sudden change," Smetters says.'

What a completely and TOTALLY moronic thing for Trump to say. No one with a properly working brain with any experience in macroeconomics AT ALL knows this.
Exactly.

Trump lies like a 10 year old.

Exactly.

Trump lies like a 10 year old.
He is not very good at it

So easy to catch him

Lucky for you, there are MANY (REAL) Rightwingers who are so over confident (or SO fucking stupid) that they won't vote this November.
That will give Democrats critical seats in Congress and THEN and ONLY THEN could Impeachment occur.

So you do have some hope.

I hope like hell you're wrong.

I think there are a lot of people who aren't exactly "right wingers" who are ready to vote against democrooks. I'm talking about people who oppose gun control, are sick of the federal government in general and correctly view the democrooks as the worst of the two shitty parties. People who don't give a shit about queers or abortion, people who don't want criminals from other countries coming in freely, but don't mind cheap foreign documented dry back labor. I think once the democrooks finally just give up the charade and join the CPUSA the republicrats can be the moderates and hopefully the libertarian party will rise up to drag the country back towards a nation of states rather than a nation of vassal territories.

Look at how stupid the democrooks have gotten. All the things they've done that make people sick of them, they've doubled down on and gotten worse.

Forum List

Back