Trump warns he may send in US military to force North Korea to give up nuclear weapons

there's two words you never see together

trump and plan

Really? Then please explain how President Donald Trump became a multi-billionaire, eliminated 16 Republican contenders and wiped the floor with Hillary Clinton.
You face won't break if you tell the truth, keys. :)

Trump won by 77K votes in three states; he wiped the floor not at all.
------------------- the TRUMP won !!

None of his plan should be revealed. Until he knows exactly what his actions will be it should be hush, hush..top secret kinda stuff.
----------------------------- to me its just letting Rocketman know that he is still on the Trumps and the most hated Boltons mind Saxxy .
Who does Trump hate more?

Kim Jong Un or Rosie O’Donnell?

mornin RWinger !! Got nothin to do with hate [imo] but as a practical matter the 'norks' should be nuked or just taste some huge never ending supply of conventional firepower . Concerning , 'rosie' , i'd probably just send her a never ending supply of 'crispy creme' donuts .

there's two words you never see together

trump and plan

Really? Then please explain how President Donald Trump became a multi-billionaire, eliminated 16 Republican contenders and wiped the floor with Hillary Clinton.

there's no proof he's a multibillionaire, the gop ran the usual bunch of asshats and their moronic voters revolted, and hillary sucks

anything else, grasshopper?

Who's president again?

Hillary Clinton and the vast majority of Democrats were forecasting that she would win with 400 Electoral Votes. As you know, she only garnered 227, a 173 vote deficit. That's being whipped!

JakeStarkey, "You [Your] face won't break if you tell the truth, keys."

there's no proof he's a multibillionaire, the gop ran the usual bunch of asshats and their moronic voters revolted, and hillary sucks

anything else, grasshopper?

Your desperation is duly noted!

person-Th.gif

everything trump's doing can be undone.

Yeah, that's a great platform on which the Democrats can run. WE'RE GOING TO RAISE THE S*** OUT OF YOUR TAXES, bury you in regulations, close ANWR, shut down pipelines, make certain that Iran and North Korea get nuclear weapons, increase unemployment and your list goes on, and on, and on!

no, that would be really stupid.

i can understand why it appeals to you, though.

That's what your Democrats are doing. I agree that it is stupid but it is your leadership going in that direction.

everything trump's doing can be undone.

Yeah, that's a great platform on which the Democrats can run. WE'RE GOING TO RAISE THE S*** OUT OF YOUR TAXES, bury you in regulations, close ANWR, shut down pipelines, make certain that Iran and North Korea get nuclear weapons, increase unemployment and your list goes on, and on, and on!

no, that would be really stupid.

i can understand why it appeals to you, though.

That's what your Democrats are doing. I agree that it is stupid but it is your leadership going in that direction.

i'm not a lemming like you so i'm afraid you'll have to give the democrats to someone else

they're not mine

Hillary Clinton and the vast majority of Democrats were forecasting that she would win with 400 Electoral Votes. As you know, she only garnered 227, a 173 vote deficit. That's being whipped! JakeStarkey, "You [Your] face won't break if you tell the truth, keys."
And he got 11,000,000 less votes than those voted against him, and he got 2,875,000 less votes than Clinton, he won by a total of 77000 votes spread over three states, he is destroying the GOP, and the blue wave is coming. And Trump is without a life belt. Tsk Tsk.

And he got 11,000,000 less votes than those voted against him, and he got 2,875,000 less votes than Clinton, he won by a total of 77000 votes spread over three states, he is destroying the GOP, and the blue wave is coming. And Trump is without a life belt. Tsk Tsk.

image-S.jpg

Trump is, yes, he has lost his keys, so to speak. :)

Trump won't send in the military; Mattis won't let him.

None of his plan should be revealed. Until he knows exactly what his actions will be it should be hush, hush..top secret kinda stuff.
Nope... The release of some information is part of the strategy in these things, where as you at least give a warning of things to come in hopes that a dictator will head the warnings, and come to the negotiating table.

After all strategy or diplomacy is exhausted, then the secrecy begins. The world will then sit back in order to observe the outcomes of the entire situation.

Mattis will not permit Trump to invade North Korea.

I don't know what he thinks air strikes will do if the missiles are truck mounted, mobile, and moving.
--------------------- i think that lightning strikes on the 'norks' artillery that will be firing on the South . As far as roving truck mounted missiles , just have to shoot them down . No war has ever been won or lost without a loss of life .
Mattis won't let Trump burn the peninsula down. With the cabinet's approval, he will arrest him.
So Mattis is the leftist lap dog that the left has hoped for just to bite Trump in his ace if he (Trump), so much as farts wrong ?

----------------------------- to me its just letting Rocketman know that he is still on the Trumps and the most hated Boltons mind Saxxy .
Who does Trump hate more?

Kim Jong Un or Rosie O’Donnell?
Rosie, and understandably so... LOL

She needs help, but Kim needs even more help because both of them want to be rejects in the world. Trump just wants to help them become better people, but some just won't take help.

Trump is out for Trump, no one else, Beagle. And Mattis will keep him on a short chain. Trump won't invade the Norks.

I don't gamble but I'd LOVE to play poker with you! :D

I can think of a hundred ways playing for money with any 12 year old is wrong.

But a thousand ways doing that with a 12 year old retard is downright immoral.

OK, so not for money?
Just for grins?
Well, ok, but no laughing out loud - gotta save them little feelies, right?

Mattis will not permit Trump to invade North Korea.

I don't know what he thinks air strikes will do if the missiles are truck mounted, mobile, and moving.
--------------------- i think that lightning strikes on the 'norks' artillery that will be firing on the South . As far as roving truck mounted missiles , just have to shoot them down . No war has ever been won or lost without a loss of life .
Mattis won't let Trump burn the peninsula down. With the cabinet's approval, he will arrest him.
So Mattis is the leftist lap dog that the left has hoped for just to bite Trump in his ace if he (Trump), so much as farts wrong ?
---------------------------
'mattis' is the underling and he will do and implement as told if he has any respect for LEGAL authority . Course , the way that the USA is going , who knows ??

Forum List

Back