Trump warns he may send in US military to force North Korea to give up nuclear weapons

Mattis will not permit Trump to invade North Korea.

I don't know what he thinks air strikes will do if the missiles are truck mounted, mobile, and moving.
--------------------- i think that lightning strikes on the 'norks' artillery that will be firing on the South . As far as roving truck mounted missiles , just have to shoot them down . No war has ever been won or lost without a loss of life .

Last edited:
some of the 'norks' artillery , all LINED up and ready to go , in fact they are going in a live fire drill .

Last edited:
'mrobama' shoulda been more polite at that Whitehouse or Reporters Dinner then he was Del .

Yeah, I've always thought he really needed to deal with the situation at home before he deals with Iran or N. Korea.

The situation between the establishment pols and what is going on with his administration is a cluster fck.

I don't even know if he is trolling us or if he is for real.

Unless this gets resolved, I don't believe anything is real.

As it should be. NOTHING is off the table and you never even hint to your opponent what you may, or may not do.

i mean , look at the weapons that the USA used on 'saddams' retreating army and remember that firepower built the famous ' iraqi ' Highway of Death in 1992 or 1993 . What is it , 28 years later and the conventional weapons the USA has have gotta be much 'mo betta' [much more better] eh ??

everything trump's doing can be undone.

Yeah, that's a great platform on which the Democrats can run. WE'RE GOING TO RAISE THE S*** OUT OF YOUR TAXES, bury you in regulations, close ANWR, shut down pipelines, make certain that Iran and North Korea get nuclear weapons, increase unemployment and your list goes on, and on, and on!

They are already there

If Trump starts sending boys home in body bags, he and his party, are doomed

Do we have troops in North Korea? Who knew?

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama started sending young men home in body bags and Democrats gave him another term.

Yeah, that's a great platform on which the Democrats can run. WE'RE GOING TO RAISE THE S*** OUT OF YOUR TAXES, bury you in regulations, close ANWR, shut down pipelines, make certain that Iran and North Korea get nuclear weapons, increase unemployment and your list goes on, and on, and on!
------------------------------- and Del is 1hunerd [100] percent behind that plan Markle !!

there's two words you never see together

trump and plan

Really? Then please explain how President Donald Trump became a multi-billionaire, eliminated 16 Republican contenders and wiped the floor with Hillary Clinton.

Mattis will not permit Trump to invade North Korea.

I don't know what he thinks air strikes will do if the missiles are truck mounted, mobile, and moving.
--------------------- i think that lightning strikes on the 'norks' artillery that will be firing on the South . As far as roving truck mounted missiles , just have to shoot them down . No war has ever been won or lost without a loss of life .
Mattis won't let Trump burn the peninsula down. With the cabinet's approval, he will arrest him.

trump and plan

Really? Then please explain how President Donald Trump became a multi-billionaire, eliminated 16 Republican contenders and wiped the floor with Hillary Clinton.
You face won't break if you tell the truth, keys. :)

Trump won by 77K votes in three states; he wiped the floor not at all.

trump and plan

there's no proof he's a multibillionaire, the gop ran the usual bunch of asshats and their moronic voters revolted, and hillary sucks

anything else, grasshopper?

no, that would be really stupid.

i can understand why it appeals to you, though.

Forum List

Back