Trump war on media: what they are saying is that i'm a racist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-1-27_9-37-59.png

Trump War On Media: “What They’re Saying is That I’m a Racist”
----------------------------------------------------------------------

What else can we expect from libtard media who know nothing more than to lie and start rumors about everything. Just so they can be number one while being to stupid to realize they get caught and their ratings begin to tank. Then they start process all over again hoping to save their dumb asses based on another lie. Gawd these people are sickening. Mental cases for sure.

QUOTE="MindWars, post: 16422420, member: 59782"]
Gawd these people are sickening. Mental cases for sure.[/QUOTE]

Brainwashed up to the brain damage. And they don't seem to mind...

View attachment 108960

What else can we expect from libtard media who know nothing more than to lie and start rumors about everything. Just so they can be number one while being to stupid to realize they get caught and their ratings begin to tank. Then they start process all over again hoping to save their dumb asses based on another lie. Gawd these people are sickening. Mental cases for sure.
What else would we expect from Steve Bannon but "shut up and listen?" I have heard guests on the commentary shows and people on the streets being interviewed calling Trump a racist, but I have never heard a CNN or CBS or PBS news anchor call Trump a racist. I have never heard him called a racist in my newspaper, except in the Op Ed section, written by others.
You folks are providing "Alternative Facts" again, I think.

View attachment 108960

What else would we expect from Steve Bannon but "shut up and listen?" I have heard guests on the commentary shows and people on the streets being interviewed calling Trump a racist, but I have never heard a CNN or CBS or PBS news anchor call Trump a racist. I have never heard him called a racist in my newspaper, except in the Op Ed section, written by others.
Opinion | Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
Here is a whole bunch
Google

• Banned
View attachment 108960

Here is a whole bunch
Google

Google is like snopes.

• Banned
View attachment 108960

Here is a whole bunch
Google

upload_2017-1-27_11-12-6.png

--------------------------------------------

upload_2017-1-27_11-12-34.png

View attachment 108960

Here is a whole bunch
Google
The article you shared is an op ed. Re-read my post more slowly.

View attachment 108960

Here is a whole bunch
Google
It was published from MSM... The google link goes to reporters of MSM calling him a racist.
I win

View attachment 108960

Here is a whole bunch
Google
It was published from MSM... The google link goes to reporters of MSM calling him a racist.
I win
Okay It was in the op ed section, though, wasn't it, where personal opinions belong?

View attachment 108960

Here is a whole bunch
Google
I win
Okay It was in the op ed section, though, wasn't it, where personal opinions belong?
Fair enough. I also gave you an entire page of search results on google. Lets talk about that one?

Forum List

Back