Trump wants. Sessions to resign...Why?

Half baloney, but I get some of your point.

If Mueller is overstepping his boundaries, then Trump has the brains and obligation to fight back. If they investigate deep enough, they will find something on someone. This is the greatest witch hunt in our lifetime.

Even if they come up "empty" they're going to find a link to someone dirty (e.g.,the Russian mob). In the eyes of "progress"ives", guilt by association is good enough. Not because it makes sense, but because they desire it.

What evidence has Mueller found that can lock someone up, and who is the culprit? Seems Sessions doesn't look great, pending further investigation. Ironically, you view Sessions favorably.

Trump is fighting Mueller because Mueller is following the money. That is the Comrade's Achilles Heal. Junior had shown the csmpaign was willing to do anything to get dirt on Hillary. Why?

That is why Mueller is moving into the Money trail. I think we are all going to be surprised where this goes.

Ler's see....Kushner throws Junior under the bus. The Comrade throws Sessions under the bus. How many more will be thrown under the bus before Mueller finally brings the heat.

See see you didn't want to address the evidence and who is going to jail.

Wait for it Chief. Wait for it. Mueller will take many of the occupants in the WH down.

If Mueller is overstepping his boundaries, then Trump has the brains and obligation to fight back. If they investigate deep enough, they will find something on someone. This is the greatest witch hunt in our lifetime.

Even if they come up "empty" they're going to find a link to someone dirty (e.g.,the Russian mob). In the eyes of "progress"ives", guilt by association is good enough. Not because it makes sense, but because they desire it.

What evidence has Mueller found that can lock someone up, and who is the culprit? Seems Sessions doesn't look great, pending further investigation. Ironically, you view Sessions favorably.

Trump is fighting Mueller because Mueller is following the money. That is the Comrade's Achilles Heal. Junior had shown the csmpaign was willing to do anything to get dirt on Hillary. Why?

That is why Mueller is moving into the Money trail. I think we are all going to be surprised where this goes.

Ler's see....Kushner throws Junior under the bus. The Comrade throws Sessions under the bus. How many more will be thrown under the bus before Mueller finally brings the heat.

After the testimony today, it looks like your nothing burger got supersized!

See see you didn't want to address the evidence and who is going to jail.

Wait for it Chief. Wait for it. Mueller will take many of the occupants in the WH down.

Why are you wasting that wonderful imagination on this Trump fantasy of yours?

Why aren't you busy writing the great American novel? It would be a bestseller!

If the evidence is so damning, why then has nothing at all happened?

The right has been investigating the Clintons for 30 years and nothing has happened.

The clintons controlled the Department of Justice with their minion, janet reno.....that's why.

Then why don't they prosecute them now? Oh, that's right. Trump wants his own minion to resign. It's almost as if this administration is incompetent or something.

Prosecute the Clinton's? The Dems would be causing rivers of blood in the street if anyone suggests their anointed couple were to ever be punished. It would be Bastille Day all over again!

Forum List

Back