? ? ? ... 3 questions

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
ok Jared ..

When Kushner left the meeting with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer, why didn’t he take the rest of Trump’s team with him?

Why didn’t the meeting set off alarm bells for Kushner, and why didn’t he report it sooner?

Did Cambridge Analytica, the data firm Kushner hired, coordinate with Russian “fake news” sources to target US voters?

:dunno:

what would you have said had he stay behind. i think if you research your history you will find that presidents have alone meetings.

but what would you have said if just jarred had stayed behind ? or any one else in the room.

maybe bill clinton and general lynch, on the tarmac.

Comey Was The First To Call A Private, One-on-One Meeting With ...
thefederalist.com/2017/06/08/comey-the-first-to-call-a-private-meeting-with-trump/
Jun 8, 2017 - Trump should have known that meeting privately with Comey as President-elect was different ... That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him. ... During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on ... that the first time he ever met with Trump, he met with him one-on-one, ...

Last edited:
Obama, John Boehner To Have Rare, Private Oval Office Meeting ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/24/obama-john-boehner_n_4850807.html
Feb 24, 2014 - ... President Barack Obama will host Republican Speaker John Boehner for a rare one-on-one meeting on Tuesday, the White House said.

Total number of one-on-one meetings between Obama and Sebelius ...
hotair.com/.../total-number-of-one-on-one-meetings-between-obama-and-sebelius-sin...

Dec 6, 2013 - Total number of one-on-one meetings between Obama and Sebelius ... the president's calendar lists 277 private meetings with his other ... Given these startling findings, and the fact that the White House calendar did not reflect meetings ... That was my first hunch too, but why would they have taken that ...

and just for fun...
Russian Ambassador Kislyak Frequently Met With Senators
dailysignal.com/.../former-federal-prosecutor-calls-for-every-senator-to-reveal-ambas...
Mar 3, 2017 - ... Dianne Feinstein, and others met with Russian Ambassador Sergey ... The last time I was in the Senate dining room, Feinstein was having ...
Photo shows Pelosi meeting with Russian ambassador, despite claim ...
www.businessinsider.com/photo-pelosi-russian-ambassador-kislyak-2017-3
Mar 3, 2017 - Nancy Pelosi's claim she never met with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak was contradicted when an unearthed photo showed her sitting in ...
Sergey Kislyak, Russian ambassador met with Nancy Pelosi ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../sergey-kislyak-russian-ambassador-met-nancy-pelosi/
Mar 5, 2017 - Busy Russian ambassador gets around as photos surface of him with .... showing her at adinner with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, ...
Awkward! Brit Hume adds insult to injury about Dianne Feinstein's ...
twitchy.com/.../awkward-brit-hume-adds-insult-to-injury-about-dianne-feinsteins-russ...
Mar 3, 2017 - Dianne Feinstein describes meetings with Russian ambassador. ... The last time I was in the Senate dining room, Feinstein was having lunch ...
Brit Hume Saw Sen. Feinstein Lunching With Kislyak - PJ Media
https://pjmedia.com/.../brit-hume-saw-sen-feinstein-having-lunch-with-the-russian-am...
Jun 12, 2017 - Democrats are hinging their Russian collusion narrative on the fact that several Trump officials, including Attorney General Sessions, met with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. But Fox News' Brit ... Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) having lunch with him alone in the private Senate dining room. Feinstein sits on ...

C6BMxQYXEAIk5y0.jpg:large

word on the street is the the Russian ambassador and Pelosi met one on one on the back porch for Cuban cigars.

Last edited:
ok Jared ..

When Kushner left the meeting with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer, why didn’t he take the rest of Trump’s team with him?

Why didn’t the meeting set off alarm bells for Kushner, and why didn’t he report it sooner?

Did Cambridge Analytica, the data firm Kushner hired, coordinate with Russian “fake news” sources to target US voters?

Still serving up nothing burgers i see... lol

Obama ... ah yes, that explains everything.

Trump is fucked.

ok Jared ..

Still serving up nothing burgers i see... lol
You can't answer it either, huh?

ok Jared ..

The lawyer was to perform fellatio as soon as he left.

His battery was dead.

No.

what would you have said had he stay behind. i think if you research your history you will find that presidents have alone meetings.

but what would you have said if just jarred had stayed behind ? or any one else in the room.

thefederalist.com/2017/06/08/comey-the-first-to-call-a-private-meeting-with-trump/
Jun 8, 2017 - Trump should have known that meeting privately with Comey as President-elect was different ... That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him. ... During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on ... that the first time he ever met with Trump, he met with him one-on-one, ...

Wash- why didn't you ever comment about the attacks on Michelle Obama- but started a whole thread decrying the attacks on Melania?

You spent 4 years attacking Obama- yet didn't once object when Michelle was attacked. I applaud you defending Melania- because only assholes attack the First Ladies like they do.

I just wish you weren't a total hypocrite about it.

Wash- why didn't you ever comment about the attacks on Michelle Obama- but started a whole thread decrying the attacks on Melania?

You spent 4 years attacking Obama- yet didn't once object when Michelle was attacked. I applaud you defending Melania- because only assholes attack the First Ladies like they do.

the entire RussianWinger Cartel is the definition of hypocrisy ....

the exact issues they breated Obama for they're now sucking Trumps dick, nuts, and ass for doing ...

F'em all

yes a whole thread. but not this one. i spent 7 years and 10 months attacking obama while he was in office. same goes if he is a shadow leader.
it took 2 months to see what he was. michelle robinson is fine, we grow up a few miles apart.

if anyone pointed something unfair at her i would step in, and i have.

i avoid that kind of conversation from anyone.
However Trotsky, Melania is now, ergo the current whole thread, which i haven't been back to since it was wished into the cornfield.

i'd wish you into the corn field , if i could. as jay carney said three months after benghazi "benghazi was a long time ago".

:cool: i would do the same for bess truman, or edith wilson.

Last edited:

yes a whole thread. but not this one. i spent 7 years and 10 months attacking obama while he was in office. same goes if he is a shadow leader.
it took 2 months to see what he was. michelle robinson is fine, we grow up a few miles apart.

if anyone pointed something unfair at her i would step in, and i have.

You have seen dozens of threads here at USMB attacking Michelle Obama- you have seen at least as many articles of the ilk that you correctly decried that attacked Melania, attacking Michelle Obama.

I have never seen you once objecting to any of the personal attacks on Michelle Obama.

I applaud you for decrying the attacks on Melania- First Ladies don't deserve to be attacked.

I just wish you hadn't had partisan blinders on for the last 5 years when it came to the same kinds of attacks on Michelle Obama.

Forum List

Back