Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Yawnnn! Private killing is not the same as killings by a government agency. You are just as dead if killed by either one but when unarmed citizens are murdered so frequently by government agents with such callous disregard,,, I think the prez ought to step up.

And do what? Name one time when DumBama told his brothers that if they just listen to the orders of police officers, the "murders" as you falsely call them will stop. Not once that I remember, and that's the only solution to police not shooting criminals.

While the article is enticing, a brief review of it still leaves many unanswered questions in my mind. I'll take one at a time to avoid confusion. I was disappointed that this voucher study did not show that much of an academic improvement . Instead, the "success" pointed to was that of an increase in college enrollment by Black students in the voucher program over those who were not.

Simultaneously, a comparison with Hispanics attending public schools/private schools showed that vouchers had little impact on whether they attended college or not. The reason for that was not clear but the article suggested the Hispanics went to public schools superior to those Blacks attended.

For me, that shows conclusively that vouchers don't have some innate magical power to transform a student any more than a public school does. The above quote just validates what I have been saying all along... Bring inferior public schools up to par using successful public schools as models.

I'll have to find the article, but one study showed an increase in achievements of public schools surrounding those that were taking in voucher students. Due to competition, those public schools had no choice but to improve the grades of their students.

Links to gov site legislation are hacks?
You're not as bright as you assume yourself to be?

Cut the BS, most of the stuff you post is based on assumptions. But I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. What gov site have you liked to in this thread in response to one of MY posts/ Put up or shut up!

You KNOW you aren't bright but you keep trying to fool yourself into thinking you are. You support a clueless psychotic candidate for the highest office in the land just because he is a RW White male who has promised to "take America Back." The thinly veiled ramifications there are all too plain for any fool to see. But you are just so glad to e accepted into the fold of the "Aryan brotherhood" you've forgotten what they did to your people!

:uhh:Wow... That was idiotic
But it is the TRUTH…TRUTH TRUMPS idiocy every time.

"Aryan brotherhood" are you drinking tonight? Didn't you excuse a Klan recruiter who was no doubt involved in a lynching or two, because he threw a couple dollars at you :uhh:

Yes, the term Aryan brotherhood aptly describes the festering RW cancers lying dormant in the core o the GOP. The party you have adopted so gleefully is full of fear mongering "Christian" radicals. They are armed to the teeth and they hate Jews, Blacks and anyone else who isn't a RW White male or a sympathizer.

Your subtle reference to the late Senator Byrd is a bit dated and presumptive. He recanted his racist past publicly and followed that with positive actions to show he meant it. The racists ensconced within, or, supporting the GOP have not recanted and are threatening violence if their Great White RW hope fails. If that happens and they know you are a JEW, you'd better head for the nearest Democrat shelter.
Robert Byrd was Klan recruiter but he recanted..lol ..Donald Trump has never had any connection to any white supremacist group and had the number one show on NBC for years but now all of the sudden he's a racist you're laughable with your stupid talking points while there may be some very few white supremacist groups.The Jew hates has shifted to the leftist as they side with the islamo-facist and demonize the Jews in Israel who only want to live their lives...You Marxist scum are the Jews worst enemy..learn something instead of running your dumbass mouth

Jew hate and today’s Left | The Jewish Chronicle

Study: Anti-Semitic Activity on U.S. Campuses Increased by 45% in First Half of 2016

Last edited:
Long term effects of vouchers on African Americans :cool: ...learn something and get back to me:thup:

https://www.hks.harvard.edu/pepg/PDF/Impacts_of_School_Vouchers_FINAL.pdf

African Americans, Hispanic, American Indians, Orientals, Europeans, who doesn't like choices? Choices that control their education. Let average Americans make their own decisions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Africans Americans benefit the most from school vouchers ..These people would rather push NEA talking points....they don't know any better
Hey DOOF, where is your PROOF?

your link said:
Hispanic students were much more likely to attend college in the absence of a voucher opportunity, which suggests that a number of unobserved background characteristics might have been working to the advantage of Hispanic students. Forty-five percent of Hispanic students in the control group attended college, as compared to 36 percent of African American students. There is also some evidence that the public schools attended by Hispanic students were superior in quality to those attended by African American students.

While the article is enticing, a brief review of it still leaves many unanswered questions in my mind. I'll take one at a time to avoid confusion. I was disappointed that this voucher study did not show that much of an academic improvement . Instead, the "success" pointed to was that of an increase in college enrollment by Black students in the voucher program over those who were not.

Simultaneously, a comparison with Hispanics attending public schools/private schools showed that vouchers had little impact on whether they attended college or not. The reason for that was not clear but the article suggested the Hispanics went to public schools superior to those Blacks attended.

For me, that shows conclusively that vouchers don't have some innate magical power to transform a student any more than a public school does. The above quote just validates what I have been saying all along... Bring inferior public schools up to par using successful public schools as models.

Hispanics generally have stronger families than blacks dotheank to the left who have helped to destroy the black family in the inner city .When black parents are involved in their kids education, the kids do better in school that's common sense, vouchers help with that, in that people can choose where to send their kids. You really don't know anything about the inner city, that's very obvious...you're on the outside looking in like most elitist leftist, Obama's friends

Yawnnn! Private killing is not the same as killings by a government agency. You are just as dead if killed by either one but when unarmed citizens are murdered so frequently by government agents with such callous disregard,,, I think the prez ought to step up.

And do what? Name one time when DumBama told his brothers that if they just listen to the orders of police officers, the "murders" as you falsely call them will stop. Not once that I remember, and that's the only solution to police not shooting criminals.

Obama's brothers are rich ,white, leftist. He doesnt have any connection to inner city blacks ..none

African Americans, Hispanic, American Indians, Orientals, Europeans, who doesn't like choices? Choices that control their education. Let average Americans make their own decisions.

Africans Americans benefit the most from school vouchers ..These people would rather push NEA talking points....they don't know any better

your link said:
Hispanic students were much more likely to attend college in the absence of a voucher opportunity, which suggests that a number of unobserved background characteristics might have been working to the advantage of Hispanic students. Forty-five percent of Hispanic students in the control group attended college, as compared to 36 percent of African American students. There is also some evidence that the public schools attended by Hispanic students were superior in quality to those attended by African American students.

Hispanics generally have stronger families than blacks dotheank to the left who have helped to destroy the black family in the inner city .When black parents are involved in their kids education, the kids do better in school that's common sense, vouchers help with that, in that people can choose where to send their kids. You really don't know anything about the inner city, that's very obvious...you're on the outside looking in like most elitist leftist, Obama's friends

Yep, you get to make choices, you get to have input on your education, it makes everyone more involved. A lot like the colleges of today. Funny how liberals allow choice for colleges, yet not K-12. Never understood that logic.

Not obeying the orders of a police officer , when the officer isn't in any danger, doesn't justify murder of ANY one including criminals or mentally insane people. That you think it does tells me how deeply flawed your character is. And it is MURDER, no matter how you want it to be something less.. Was that 12 year old boy with a toy pistol a criminal? Oppps…. no..but they murdered him anyway.

The president's name Is Obama, not DumBama ;and, he is president for ALL of America, not just Blacks. If you had half of his credentials and qualifications you'd be a lot better off than you are now. You are the DumBama, not Obama!

Obama's brothers are rich ,white, leftist. He doesnt have any connection to inner city blacks ..none

Would he have become president f the USA if he had inner city connections? Those connections carry a lot of baggage.

your link said:

I know something about vouchers and I know they aren't necessary to get a good eduction. How the hell do vouchers help parents get involved in their kids education any more than public schooling does? I am still not convinced that inferior public schools can't be fixed.
Private schools might have racist owners could restrict Blacks without penalty. If someone is going to profit off educating Black children it ought to be Blacks…not some RW hateful bigot.

Cut the BS, most of the stuff you post is based on assumptions. But I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. What gov site have you liked to in this thread in response to one of MY posts/ Put up or shut up!

You KNOW you aren't bright but you keep trying to fool yourself into thinking you are. You support a clueless psychotic candidate for the highest office in the land just because he is a RW White male who has promised to "take America Back." The thinly veiled ramifications there are all too plain for any fool to see. But you are just so glad to e accepted into the fold of the "Aryan brotherhood" you've forgotten what they did to your people!

"Aryan brotherhood" are you drinking tonight? Didn't you excuse a Klan recruiter who was no doubt involved in a lynching or two, because he threw a couple dollars at you :uhh:

Yes, the term Aryan brotherhood aptly describes the festering RW cancers lying dormant in the core o the GOP. The party you have adopted so gleefully is full of fear mongering "Christian" radicals. They are armed to the teeth and they hate Jews, Blacks and anyone else who isn't a RW White male or a sympathizer.

Your subtle reference to the late Senator Byrd is a bit dated and presumptive. He recanted his racist past publicly and followed that with positive actions to show he meant it. The racists ensconced within, or, supporting the GOP have not recanted and are threatening violence if their Great White RW hope fails. If that happens and they know you are a JEW, you'd better head for the nearest Democrat shelter.
Robert Byrd was Klan recruiter but he recanted..lol ..Donald Trump has never had any connection to any white supremacist group and had the number one show on NBC for years but now all of the sudden he's a racist you're laughable with your stupid talking points while there may be some very few white supremacist groups.The Jew hates has shifted to the leftist as they side with the islamo-facist and demonize the Jews in Israel who only want to live their lives...You Marxist scum are the Jews worst enemy..learn something instead of running your dumbass mouth
!

I can see that anyone countering a Jew like you might tend to hate them…. You are the poster boy for stirring up Jewish Hate.

Thank God there are other JEWs who offset your dumbass

Last edited:

I'll have to find the article, but one study showed an increase in achievements of public schools surrounding those that were taking in voucher students. Due to competition, those public schools had no choice but to improve the grades of their students.
Yeah you do that. Your anecdotes are getting old and tiresome.

your link said:

I know something about vouchers and I know they aren't necessary to get a good eduction. How the hell do vouchers help parents get involved in their kids education any more than public schooling does? I am still not convinced that inferior public schools can't be fixed.
Private schools might have racist owners could restrict Blacks without penalty. If someone is going to profit off educating Black children it ought to be Blacks…not some RW hateful bigot.

Your double standard is sickening.

Sure, you can fix public schools: get rid of the unions.

Of course that would never happen. They just keep those lousy teachers in the school because of tenure and contracts.

You said it yourself, vouchers don't cover the entire cost of some schools, so parents have to pony up the money. When it's your money you're spending and not just tax dollars, you make sure you're going to get your monies worth. You will drag that kid into the house and make sure he or she does their homework and passes that grade with flying colors.

your link said:

Money doesn't have a race. for profit schools are more efficient. there's nothing stopping any back person, or group of black people from opening up a private school, accept big government.

!

I can see that anyone countering a Jew like you might tend to hate them…. You are the poster boy for stirring up Jewish Hate.

Thank God there are other JEWs who offset your dumbass

Secular Jews support the G-d less leftist. Orthodox, religious, Jews vote 70% to 80% republican...Notice you completely ignored the fact that the leftist side with the islamo-fasct in an attempt to destroy Israel, which wouldn't happen unless millions of Israeli Jews were slaughter. You'd support the slaughter ...You're joke and a fraud

Last edited:
Not obeying the orders of a police officer , when the officer isn't in any danger, doesn't justify murder of ANY one including criminals or mentally insane people. That you think it does tells me how deeply flawed your character is. And it is MURDER, no matter how you want it to be something less.. Was that 12 year old boy with a toy pistol a criminal? Oppps…. no..but they murdered him anyway.

The president's name Is Obama, not DumBama ;and, he is president for ALL of America, not just Blacks. If you had half of his credentials and qualifications you'd be a lot better off than you are now. You are the DumBama, not Obama!

The kid with the toy pistol pulled it on the police officers when they told him to freeze. HTF were the police to know whether it was a toy gun or not? Just because you lie about what is murder doesn't make it so. That's what we have juries for, and the jury in the Rice case found the officers not guilty.

The problem with you on the left is you don't understand our laws. We have laws for a reason. You can't convict anybody in this country unless they clearly broke a law. Now what law did that Cleveland police officer break?

Also, you on the left constantly bring up people being unarmed. The law does not state an officer or citizen can only use deadly force only if the opponent is armed. If I take a walk to the store tonight, and three younger bigger guys attack me for no reason, I have every legal right to pull my gun and kill all three, and there is nothing anybody can do to me. I was within the LAW of using deadly force even though none of the three were armed. I won't even get a ticket. That's our law.

In every single case where an officer was found within his justification to use deadly force, the suspect didn't listen to the orders of the police. Solution to stop police shootings? Listen to the orders of the police. A simple solution for us conservatives, much too hard for liberals to figure out.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-29-at-6.04.06-PM.jpg

So tell me Mr. JO public, which one is the real gun?

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???

In fairness, blacks do have nothing to lose if they abandon Democrats. Democrats just use that they get all the black vote to fuck blacks

Money doesn't have a race. for profit schools are more efficient. there's nothing stopping any back person, or group of black people from opening up a private school, accept big government.

Yep. I always thought that the way to get rid of many public schools is to pay parents to teach the kids instead of teachers.

Home school parents have to be one income families if the mother decides to sacrifice working to stay home and teach her kids. So if she can successfully teach her kids, why not other kids?

I think the average cost per student in public schools is around 13K a student. So what if we allowed home school mothers to take on other kids for extra money? Let's say we pay her 9K per student she takes in!

That would provide every mother with the ability to work and home school her children at the same time. It would save taxpayers 4K a year per student. It's a win-win for everybody except Democrats and the teachers union.

The kid with the toy pistol pulled it on the police officers when they told him to freeze. HTF were the police to know whether it was a toy gun or not? Just because you lie about what is murder doesn't make it so. That's what we have juries for, and the jury in the Rice case found the officers not guilty.

The problem with you on the left is you don't understand our laws. We have laws for a reason. You can't convict anybody in this country unless they clearly broke a law. Now what law did that Cleveland police officer break?

Also, you on the left constantly bring up people being unarmed. The law does not state an officer or citizen can only use deadly force only if the opponent is armed. If I take a walk to the store tonight, and three younger bigger guys attack me for no reason, I have every legal right to pull my gun and kill all three, and there is nothing anybody can do to me. I was within the LAW of using deadly force even though none of the three were armed. I won't even get a ticket. That's our law.

In every single case where an officer was found within his justification to use deadly force, the suspect didn't listen to the orders of the police. Solution to stop police shootings? Listen to the orders of the police. A simple solution for us conservatives, much too hard for liberals to figure out.

View attachment 87946

So tell me Mr. JO public, which one is the real gun?

100s of thousands of encounters with police, he finds one where they made a mistake ..The mistakes are few and far between. Leftist just like anarchy, they hate law and order..Police make mistakes they're human...White guys get killed too

Cop kills white man, media hide race

Yep. I always thought that the way to get rid of many public schools is to pay parents to teach the kids instead of teachers.

Home school parents have to be one income families if the mother decides to sacrifice working to stay home and teach her kids. So if she can successfully teach her kids, why not other kids?

I think the average cost per student in public schools is around 13K a student. So what if we allowed home school mothers to take on other kids for extra money? Let's say we pay her 9K per student she takes in!

That would provide every mother with the ability to work and home school her children at the same time. It would save taxpayers 4K a year per student. It's a win-win for everybody except Democrats and the teachers union.

It's a lose for the NEA,... that's all the leftist care about

Forum List

Back