Trump wants a Soviet Style MILITARY Parade through the streets of Washington DC

Do they just knee jerk love any retarded idea Trump comes up with? Is this the level of stupidity among Trump supporters that we are dealing with?
Is it really so terrible to throw a parade for our military? If so, why?
Yes, because it’s childish, posturing crap that makes us look weak. You do know itll cost tax payer money right? You’re probably okay with that because Trump thinks it’s okay.

Do they just knee jerk love any retarded idea Trump comes up with? Is this the level of stupidity among Trump supporters that we are dealing with?
Yes, this is indeed the level of stupidity we are dealing with here.

draft-dodgers-dont-deserve-parade.jpg

Last edited:

Prolly because of the dick-waggling message it sends? Just a wild guess.

That's more the gay pride thingy ....jus sayin
At least those aren’t funded by tax payers.

Who pays for police, sanitation etc? I know in our city the city provides it. Lots of complaints about it

If you were against dick waggling, you'd be protesting gay parades. Dont be a hypocrite.

------------------------------------------------------ i'm all for it , so sure . Its not a big deal one way or the other but i have no problem with a military parade Billy .

Who pays for police, sanitation etc? I know in our city the city provides it. Lots of complaints about it
Do you have this complaint about any parade? No of course not. You are a bigot who wants to whine about gay parades specifically.

Trump said it was good, what else do the Trump zealots need to know?

Do you have this complaint about any parade? No of course not. You are a bigot who wants to whine about gay parades specifically.

I pointed out that once again you'e clueless. Suck on it

-------------------------------------------- thats a good comment . Showing and intimidating the world with Americas hardware is a good thing Pogo .

Could I just sit and stare at you? Your level of intelligence is astonishing, it would be a great honor to just soak up the aura of your greatness.

-------------------------------------------- thats a good comment . Showing the world Americas hardware is a good thing Pogo .
Will they goose step for Dear Leader?

56e8f812356dd252.jpg

Oh, you’re always so Christian, Sassy. It warms my soul.

Could I just sit and stare at you? Your level of intelligence is astonishing, it would be a great honor to just soak up the aura of your greatness.
I’d let you if I thought you were worthy.

That warms my soul oh great one.

You're floundering again. Being Christian and pointing out you're an idiot is in no way connected.

7FF9E92A-0C3C-405A-ACBB-7D4919D7C72E.jpeg

You're floundering again. Being Christian and pointing out you're an idiot is in no way connected.
Being a complete bigot such as yourself is very un-Christian. In fact, being republican at all is very un Christian.

I’d let you if I thought you were worthy.

That warms my soul oh great one.
It should.

The Trumpettes will do anything their St Trumpy tells them to do.

Yes, they are that stupid.

Forum List

Back