Trump Wanted To Back Out Of Choosing Mike Pence For Veep

You can bet your ass that Barry Hussein wanted to back out of of the DNC choice of the brain damaged Joe Biden and you almost gotta laugh that the democrat party kicked out their own nominee for V.P., Joe Lieberman, out of the freaking party when he became too moderate for the radicals who took over the democrat party.
Joe Biden speaks his mind.....I thought you guys liked that.

What mind?

Pence is a conservative, which is the area Trump has struggled with. This makes no sense.

Well, who the fuck was backing Trump in the first place then if NOT conservatives?????

You can bet your ass that Barry Hussein wanted to back out of of the DNC choice of the brain damaged Joe Biden and you almost gotta laugh that the democrat party kicked out their own nominee for V.P., Joe Lieberman, out of the freaking party when he became too moderate for the radicals who took over the democrat party.

What mind?

Now watch ......Right wing morons will try to "shift" this thread from Trump's moronic pick of Pence...... to.........."I hate Obama and Biden..."

When something cannot be defended, right wingers quickly go back to their old stupid attacks of a different topic....

Pence is a conservative, which is the area Trump has struggled with. This makes no sense.

Well, who the fuck was backing Trump in the first place then if NOT conservatives?????

As Trump isn't conservative and was opposed by the conservative wing of the party I would think it's obvious that progressive nationalists were backing Trump

Um ... OK? You following the election at all, gnat? Trump won with about 40% of the Republican vote. Leftists are so stupid it's sad. You just hate

What mind?

Now watch ......Right wing morons will try to "shift" this thread from Trump's moronic pick of Pence...... to.........."I hate Obama and Biden..."

When something cannot be defended, right wingers quickly go back to their old stupid attacks....

There is nothing to defend. You guys dont have any legitimate attacks against him

As Trump isn't conservative and was opposed by the conservative wing of the party I would think it's obvious that progressive nationalists were backing Trump

Exactly. They are anti-capitalists and anti-free trade. Gnat just saw Trump won and didn't process that 40% of voters picked Trump, a bunch of those crossover Democrats, and said all Republicans are Trump supporters. He gets so lost in leftists brainwashing that he just stops thinking completely

What mind?

Well, they are worried that we will vote for Obama/Biden in November..........:lol:

Trump is a fucking flip flopper and a moron. The guy is insane.

Again, agreed, but from a Hitlery supporter, :lmao: The hypocrisy of you people ...

Their hypocrisy didn't keep one from winning the Republican primary

Do you know what "hypocrisy" means? I even agreed.

The Never Trumpers are more lunatic than he is

Yes. How does any of that negate the fact that a hypocritical Hillary supportor is the Republican nominee?

Exactly. They are anti-capitalists and anti-free trade. Gnat just saw Trump won and didn't process that 40% of voters picked Trump, a bunch of those crossover Democrats, and said all Republicans are Trump supporters. He gets so lost in leftists brainwashing that he just stops thinking completely

See,you right wing morons are really not too bright so one has to revert to 7th grade "logic" to make you understand. So here goes:

1. Did Trump win the primary against his "opponents" by a majority or plurality?
2. Did Trump win the primary through the support of conservatives....or did he win because "crossover democrats"?
3. Were conservatives "really" contemplating voting for Clinton and now that Trump picked Pence, they're fully backing Trump?

Trump is a fucking flip flopper and a moron. The guy is insane.

Again, agreed, but from a Hitlery supporter, :lmao: The hypocrisy of you people ...

Their hypocrisy didn't keep one from winning the Republican primary

Do you know what "hypocrisy" means? I even agreed.

The Never Trumpers are more lunatic than he is

Yes. How does any of that negate the fact that a hypocritical Hillary supportor is the Republican nominee?

So no, you don't know what hypocrisy is.

It doesn't. When I said mattie is a hypocrite, I said he's ... wait for it ... right about Trump. A mind fuck huh?

But by calling him a hypocrite, I said he doesn't care what a piece of shit his own candidate it.

Matthew: Trump sucks

Kaz: Yep, Trump sucks

Avatar: Oh yeah, well Trump sucks, you didn't know that, did you?

Um ... yeah, ... I did ...

See,you right wing morons are really not too bright so one has to revert to 7th grade "logic" to make you understand. So here goes:

1. Did Trump win the primary against his "opponents" by a majority or plurality?

Plurality, 40%. I already pointed that out

2. Did Trump win the primary through the support of conservatives....or did he win because "crossover democrats"?

Neither, he won with mostly non-conservatives. There were a few of both these categories though, but I wouldn't agree with your strawman he won "because" of them alone

3. Were conservatives "really" contemplating voting for Clinton and now that Trump picked Pence, they're fully backing Trump?

Conservatives voted for Cruz, Rubio, Paul and other candidates. Easy to happen when Trump got 40%.

Seriously, you think Trump was elected unanimously in your bigoted, partisan hate filled mind, didn't you? He got ... wait for it ... 40%!

Forum List

Back