Trump Wanted So Stay In Office. Long Live Trump.

At any given time yes, but overall, no. I think the most despicable presidents have been Bush Baby Junior and Creepy Joe Biden. Republican - Democrat.
Totally ignoring the most blatantly obvious trump, most despicable of all.

I was taught what evil can be. You were taught ethnic/cultural superiority and the arrogance that goes with it.

" I appointed you, but you don’t serve me. You serve the American people. And I expect you to act with independence & integrity."

Barak Obama

Exactly...AT ANY GIVEN TIME the gop are total
sell outs for money. Gessus, these bozos literally have the looniest lobbyists write their legislation for them, handing over trillions to the MAGA donors.
/---/ Thanks for your dopey opinion and strawman argument. You're always good for a laugh.

Exactly...AT ANY GIVEN TIME the gop are total
sell outs for money. Gessus, these bozos literally have the looniest lobbyists write their legislation for them, handing over trillions to the MAGA donors.
We agree (I think?) that at any given time one president can be a complete moron and that "the moron" can be either Republican or Democrat. What we most certainly disagree on is which one that is at this given time.

repubs are scared to death of trump.
Even Trump is scared shitless of his followers. They’ll vote for any looney as long as they hand money over to the big ticket donors and allow them to buy guns on the street. The gob has a controlling voting segment of lunatics, uninformed and paid lackies. Only Humper devotees can get nominated by these crazies but they are all losers nationally.

We agree (I think?) that at any given time one president can be a complete moron and that "the moron" can be either Republican or Democrat. What we most certainly disagree on is which one that is at this given time.
At any given time ? No party has ever been as stupid on so many issues as the gop. The problem with democrats is, they, including Biden often try to compromise with these lunatics. Then, you get half ass legislation. But no, they aren’t even close to being equivalent.
We can list the idiocies of the gop, but there aren’t enough electrons. Really, what lunatic thinks that every climate research facility in the world is paid to lie with free money from Hunter’s account ?

Forum List

Back