Trump Wanted So Stay In Office. Long Live Trump.

Get off drugs and stay off of them is my advice. :itsok:
Sorry , never developed your problems. I see and enjoy life as it is despite criminals getting away with things time and time again.

Last edited:
Those are not my problems.

I can't fault you there but I really think you see criminals in the wrong places.
White collar crime causes more problems than blue collar crime ever could and only 38% of those crimes are even investigated, let alone successfully prosecuted. When was the last time you heard of a rich crook actually being convicted and going to prison. Few and far between.

...... When was the last time you heard of a rich crook actually being convicted and going to prison. ...
Never. Bush Baby Junior, Donald Rumsfeld, Richard Cheney, Hillary Clinton, Hank Johnson, Maxine Waters, Nicky Haley, Nancy Pelosi, Victoria Nuland, Karine Jean-Pierre, Jen Psaki, Kamala Harris, John Kirkby, Joe Biden, and a slew of others belong behind bars ..... but Donald Trump ain't one of them.

Never. Bush Baby Junior, Donald Rumsfeld, Richard Cheney, Hillary Clinton, Hank Johnson, Maxine Waters, Nicky Haley, Nancy Pelosi, Victoria Nuland, Karine Jean-Pierre, Jen Psaki, Kamala Harris, John Kirkby, Joe Biden, and a slew of others belong behind bars ..... but Donald Trump ain't one of them.
Most of all , Donald deserves to be prosecuted. His crimes ( on many fronts ) are all catching up with him. Unfortunately white collar crimes and state cases take the longest of all criminal cases.

Thousands of people world wide would still be alive if Trump was the leader of the free world.... what have you TDSers done?.... Shame on all of you...
Thousands of people in the US would still be alive if trump had not ignored the severity of COVID. trump is a cancer on democracy.

No matter how you look at it or what opinion you might have .....
DT.jpg

... and that's the truth! :yes_text12:

Forum List

Back