Trump voter gets emotional promising vote to Democrat - People are waking up

No one rules the Dems., They have a Big Tent

you poor child
Big tent my ass....white Black or Brown Christians need not apply...anyone that owns a business need not apply...anyone against the killing of babies in the womb need not apply....capitalist need not apply...straight men and women need not apply...anyone not fooled by global warming nuts need not apply...anyone that would like a workable smaller government need not apply...self motivated earners that want to keep what they earn need not apply....anyone not in favor of the elected getting rich off of their elected positions need not apply....
You do know the Dem party is loaded with small business people? Capitalists too. Straight men and women as well as every other identity. Big tent. You people are too hateful

For example:
View attachment 218776 View attachment 218777 View attachment 218778
Why would undermine your very valid point of Dems hypocrisy on sexual assault by including the picture of Michelle Obama? Am I missing your point?

How did I undermine it?

you poor child
Big tent my ass....white Black or Brown Christians need not apply...anyone that owns a business need not apply...anyone against the killing of babies in the womb need not apply....capitalist need not apply...straight men and women need not apply...anyone not fooled by global warming nuts need not apply...anyone that would like a workable smaller government need not apply...self motivated earners that want to keep what they earn need not apply....anyone not in favor of the elected getting rich off of their elected positions need not apply....
You do know the Dem party is loaded with small business people? Capitalists too. Straight men and women as well as every other identity. Big tent. You people are too hateful

For example:
Hey Jimmy, Really why did you include that pic of Michelle Obama? I’m not challenging you, I truly do not understand what that picture has to do with the fact the Dems (as Republicans) ignore the stink in their own house.

Is she not a leftist?

you poor child

For example:
Why would undermine your very valid point of Dems hypocrisy on sexual assault by including the picture of Michelle Obama? Am I missing your point?

How did I undermine it?
Well, you show a picture of H Clinton with a huge Dem donator who is accused of many sexual assaults,then B Obama with the same predator, and finally a picture of Michelle Obama by herself. Your point with the first two is clear, Dems at the very highest levels of their party are willing to get in the gutter and ignore their own alleged standards (this mans offenses were widely known) in order to achieve a political end. Then a pic of Michelle Obama by herself on a stage. How does this tie her to obvious hypocrisy of Dems? What is the point you are making here?

you poor child

For example:
Hey Jimmy, Really why did you include that pic of Michelle Obama? I’m not challenging you, I truly do not understand what that picture has to do with the fact the Dems (as Republicans) ignore the stink in their own house.

Is she not a leftist?
How do you equate someone’s political ideology with sexual predation?

For example:

Is she not a leftist?
You can disagree with someone’s ideas, but to automatically equate an opposing view with evil running rampant does seem to be an intellectual reaction so much as an emotional one. You do not need to hate Dems, Commies, Leftists or anyone else to disagree with what they are saying. In fact, it is by engaging with opposing viewpoints in a somewhat respectful manner that you afford yourself the opportunity of bringing them around to your point of view. All I am saying is that you are making a great argument here; Dems care about what will give them the greatest political gain, while beating up everyone else with their moral indignations. I just don’t see how bringing M Obama into adds anything to your argument. I do see how someone could see that as an attempt to equate her with some form of sexual deviancy....based on the unflattering picture showing her crotch? based on her race?..again I do not understand and would not presume to know your motivation, so I asked for clarification.

People are waking up to the NYC Con Job on Healthcare Promises. People Like the Veterans Profiled Here

Harry Enten (Boy genius formerly over at 538) with a great analysis

Who’s the illegal in your family?

For example:

How did I undermine it?
Well, you show a picture of H Clinton with a huge Dem donator who is accused of many sexual assaults,then B Obama with the same predator, and finally a picture of Michelle Obama by herself. Your point with the first two is clear, Dems at the very highest levels of their party are willing to get in the gutter and ignore their own alleged standards (this mans offenses were widely known) in order to achieve a political end. Then a pic of Michelle Obama by herself on a stage. How does this tie her to obvious hypocrisy of Dems? What is the point you are making here?

All that for a flag.

For the first time I am proud of my country.

For example:

Is she not a leftist?

Imagine the sodomy she performs on Obammy.

WYEHO?

For example:

Is she not a leftist?
You can disagree with someone’s ideas, but to automatically equate an opposing view with evil running rampant does seem to be an intellectual reaction so much as an emotional one. You do not need to hate Dems, Commies, Leftists or anyone else to disagree with what they are saying. In fact, it is by engaging with opposing viewpoints in a somewhat respectful manner that you afford yourself the opportunity of bringing them around to your point of view. All I am saying is that you are making a great argument here; Dems care about what will give them the greatest political gain, while beating up everyone else with their moral indignations. I just don’t see how bringing M Obama into adds anything to your argument. I do see how someone could see that as an attempt to equate her with some form of sexual deviancy....based on the unflattering picture showing her crotch? based on her race?..again I do not understand and would not presume to know your motivation, so I asked for clarification.

And you got it:

hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein.jpg

Is she not a leftist?

And you got it:

View attachment 218905

Pretty sure you missed my point but that’s fine. You have given me a very clear picture of where you’re coming from and that’s all I was trying to understand. “Don’t get caught watching the paint dry.” (Hoosiers reference to show I really was just trying to ask a friendly question) take care

Forum List

Back