Trump voter gets emotional promising vote to Democrat - People are waking up

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
People are waking up to the NYC Con Job on Healthcare Promises. People Like the Veterans Profiled Here

Harry Enten (Boy genius formerly over at 538) with a great analysis

Yes. When it was ruled by White Southerners

who also happened to be Conservative and Christian
Who rules it now?...be honest comrade
The same lot of political operatives and cynical power brokers that rule the Republican party. Both sides love divisions as they take away liberties unchecked and get the population to shout and scream about the other sides faults. Truly sad thing is most thoughtful criticisms of each side are fairly accurate but too few are willing to cast that same standard to their own tribe. And yes the Dixiecrats were a pretty big black mark (pun intended) on the Dems.

No one rules the Dems., They have a Big Tent

you poor child
Big tent my ass....white Black or Brown Christians need not apply...anyone that owns a business need not apply...anyone against the killing of babies in the womb need not apply....capitalist need not apply...straight men and women need not apply...anyone not fooled by global warming nuts need not apply...anyone that would like a workable smaller government need not apply...self motivated earners that want to keep what they earn need not apply....anyone not in favor of the elected getting rich off of their elected positions need not apply....

The same lot of political operatives and cynical power brokers that rule the Republican party. Both sides love divisions as they take away liberties unchecked and get the population to shout and scream about the other sides faults. Truly sad thing is most thoughtful criticisms of each side are fairly accurate but too few are willing to cast that same standard to their own tribe. And yes the Dixiecrats were a pretty big black mark (pun intended) on the Dems.
And yes the last remaining Dixiecrats joined the GOP because of Civil rights laws and LBJ. The GOP had them form a Southern Strategy

It was liberals within both parties who brought enlightenment

you poor child
Big tent my ass....white Black or Brown Christians need not apply...anyone that owns a business need not apply...anyone against the killing of babies in the womb need not apply....capitalist need not apply...straight men and women need not apply...anyone not fooled by global warming nuts need not apply...anyone that would like a workable smaller government need not apply...self motivated earners that want to keep what they earn need not apply....anyone not in favor of the elected getting rich off of their elected positions need not apply....
You do know the Dem party is loaded with small business people? Capitalists too. Straight men and women as well as every other identity. Big tent. You people are too hateful

You do know the Dem party is loaded with small business people? Capitalists too. Straight men and women as well as every other identity.
Not anymore.....do you really think people want to side with what we have seen this last three weeks?...I sure don't...you people have lost your collective minds and do not know or understand the very nation and people you live with....sad...

you poor child
You do know the Dem party is loaded with small business people? Capitalists too. Straight men and women as well as every other identity. Big tent. You people are too hateful

For example:
HarveyAndHillary.jpg
harvey-weinstein-obama.jpg
ManchelleBulge.jpg

you poor child

For example:
View attachment 218776 View attachment 218777 View attachment 218778
Reminds me of Trump saying "Terrific guy,'' "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

creepier than Weinstein and others

Epstein likes to tell people that he's a loner, a man who's never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery

you poor child

For example:
Why would undermine your very valid point of Dems hypocrisy on sexual assault by including the picture of Michelle Obama? Am I missing your point?

you poor child

For example:
Hey Jimmy, Really why did you include that pic of Michelle Obama? I’m not challenging you, I truly do not understand what that picture has to do with the fact the Dems (as Republicans) ignore the stink in their own house.

People are waking up to the NYC Con Job on Healthcare Promises. People Like the Veterans Profiled Here

Harry Enten (Boy genius formerly over at 538) with a great analysis

Another paid actor, just like on the CNN panel.

And yes the last remaining Dixiecrats joined the GOP because of Civil rights laws and LBJ. The GOP had them form a Southern Strategy

It was liberals within both parties who brought enlightenment

Long debunked lies.

Forum List

Back