Trump videos used by terror group to recruit

Some goat fugger's video isn't going to take down Trump

Actually I hope not. He is a "GIFT" to the Democratics.

Running the old bitch you loons need every gift you can get

Trump is the best. His mouth is a DNC commercial.
CXpd0aTWwAAJ2G8.jpg

Whatever...given the amount of attention you loons give him I suspect he makes you pee down your leg

No, he is making the GOP brass "pee down their leg."

They are working feverishly to stop him. FUNNY STUFF!:rofl:

Whatever...given the amount of attention you loons give him I suspect he makes you pee down your leg

Actually, he is making YOU pee down your leg and you're trying hard to stop him but you carry no weight at all and zero credibility.

Actually, he is making YOU pee down your leg and you're trying hard to stop him but you carry no weight at all and zero credibility.

Donald can't even beat Bernie!:banana:
But he is giving the Repub Party masters nightmares.:badgrin:

What you don't realize conservatives are tickled he's giving the establishment nightmares. Meanwhile you will walk lockstep behind the dem establishment.

He certainly occupies your every nightmare though, doesn't he? You're going to have a heart attack over him.

You don't get it.
He is giving both party masters nightmares.
How dare he threaten the good old boys club in both parties.

You don't get it.
He is giving both party masters nightmares.
How dare he threaten the good old boys club in both parties.

He is a gift to the Dems. They never dreamed the GOP could possbly nominate someone that even old Bernie can beat. But it is looking more and more like Donny will be your man, whether you like it or not.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

One thing about Hillary. Every day is a new day of keeping her on defense. Obama dumps another batch of emails proving she lied through her teeth. She attack Donald Trump for being sexist and he shuts her totally down and sends her into hiding when he destroys her with Bill's rapes and attempted rapes. Now she's going after the military already wanting to cut them. She's going to be easy for any Republican to beat

Yep. The Donald is finished. Jim has said it again. And again. And again. And again. And again. LOL!!

Sit down and listen all you Liberals. The Human Being has contacted his tribal soothsayer and smoke from the peyote pipe and seen the vision given to him by his forefathers. The Human predicts that Liberals will be as scarce as hen's teeth on USMB following the election. The Human Being has spoken It is done.

Sent from my Tom-Tom

Sit down and listen all you Liberals. The Human Being has contacted his tribal soothsayer and smoke from the peyote pipe and seen the vision given to him by his forefathers. The Human predicts that Liberals will be as scarce as hen's teeth on USMB following the election. The Human Being has spoken It is done.

Sent from my Tom-Tom

GO DONALD!

Forum List

Back