Trump unable to understand security briefings, 'seems confused and lost'

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Trump turning away intelligence briefers since election win

The rubber hit the road and came to a dead stop-- Trump: "You mean I have to do this every day?"

We knew he was grossly unfit, but now we're seeming that play out.

But others have interpreted Trump’s limited engagement with his briefing team as an additional sign of indifference from a president-elect who has no meaningful experience on national security issues and was dismissive of U.S. intelligence agencies’ capabilities and findings during the campaign.

A senior U.S. official who receives the same briefing delivered to President Obama each day said that devoting time to such sessions would help Trump get up to speed on world events.

He's terrified of coming off incompetent so he send Mikey boy instead.

When was the last time you had a good nights sleep?

The rubber hit the road and came to a dead stop-- Trump: "You mean I have to do this every day?"

But others have interpreted Trump’s limited engagement with his briefing team as an additional sign of indifference from a president-elect who has no meaningful experience on national security issues and was dismissive of U.S. intelligence agencies’ capabilities and findings during the campaign.

A senior U.S. official who receives the same briefing delivered to President Obama each day said that devoting time to such sessions would help Trump get up to speed on world events.

He's never had to pay attention for extended periods of time before. Somebody get this man some adderall!

The liberals are the ones who are "confused and lost"

It's important that Trump take this job seriously.

Obviously to him it's all been a joke, a means to an ends to further his business interests.

Do they even report on Faux news all the conflict of interest shit that's been going down?

Sounds like the OP is confusing Trump with Hillary, as her own staff described her as 'often confused' and 'technology challenged'.

Yeah I don't think I would care to hear a "Briefing" from a dimocrat operative if I were him. It would be like Tom listening to Indian Joe tell him they were buds.

Obama_Funny.gif

..."
QUESTION: Mr. President, you had talked specifically about his temperament. Do you still have any concern about his temperament?

OBAMA: As I said, because Athena (ph) asked the question, whatever you bring to this office, this office has a habit of magnifying and pointing out and hopefully then you correct for.

This may seem like a silly example, but I know myself well enough to know I can’t keep track of paper. I am not well-organized in that way. And so pretty quickly after I’m getting stacks of briefing books coming in every night, I say to myself, I have got to figure out a system because I have bad filing, sorting, and organizing habits.

OBAMA: And I have got to find some people who can help me keep track of this stuff.
..."

Read President Obama's Remarks From His First Post-Election Press Conference

Obama has them watered down to a pre-school level so that Obama can understand them,.....they obviously are worthless to Trump....

Another far left drone believing the far left Hack sites for their "facts"..

They are not in the meetings or even in the same room with Trump, yet they make up stories anyway!

Another far left drone believing the far left Hack sites for their "facts"..

They are not in the meetings or even in the same room with Trump, yet they make up stories anyway!
Without their fake news, the LWNJs would know nothing....:lol:

He's never had to pay attention for extended periods of time before. Somebody get this man some adderall!
You're obviously a dumbass. You don't think building a major skyscraper in New York requires you to pay attention everyday?

Furthermore, what is the source of this quote? How do we even know if it's genuine? Looks like another phony attempt by the hysterical Lame Stream Media to regain its credibility.

Forum List

Back