Homeland Security Admits It Tried to Manufacture Fake Terrorists for Trump

Actually it is your plantation bosses, you know the folks you boot lick for are denying 1/6.
Plantation bosses? You mean the DNC, Superwhitemutha?

1667743590319.png

huh? when did i deny 1/6? when you have to resort to making things up you have lost
Your plantation bosses have denied it numerous times, many of the right wingers on this very forum deny it everyday and you sit your scary ass there and don't open your mouth. It kind of like the right wingers on here that make racist remarks, you are nowhere to be found to challenge them on it. You are quick to want to attack a black man, but that is what boot lickers do.

Your plantation bosses have denied it numerous times, many of the right wingers on this very forum deny it everyday and you sit your scary ass there and don't open your mouth. It kind of like the right wingers on here that make racist remarks, you are nowhere to be found to challenge them on it. You are quick to want to attack a black man, but that is what boot lickers do.
i’ve not heard anyone ever deny 1:6 happenedZ. Got a link?

There has been ONE insurrection in the last 10 years, and it was in Washington.

Seattle, Washington - not DC.

Telling that you Nazis support and defend an actual armed insurrection. But a protest against a rigged election - you want everyone jailed.

Fucking thugs.
Armed?

Lying sack of shit.

Uh huh. Have anything to say about the report? No I thought not~

BTW..show me supporting anything even remotely resembling what you described..I'll wait...LOL!

Well, your demagoguery went swimmingly.. Now we know why CNN and Chinese State Media NBC wouldn't touch it.....

Here's a hint stupid, your Reich is hoping people FORGOT about your Kristallnacht - whining that Trump wanted your terrorism investigated REMINDS everyone that you waged a war of terrorism against America for two years.

Three days and you get voted out - then you'll call up your Brown Shirt troops again.

Rittenhouse showed the way to deal with BLM and ANTIFA.

So 1/6 was a peaceful protest.
some events were. There was also a riot

what’s your point? you claimed you had republicans leaders saying it never happened…so you have a. link or not? or was that just another one of your lies?
why do you lie so lucy?

They claim it was a peaceful protest, you read the posts on this forum so act dumb if you like.
1667744032258.png

In this game the goal is to lie, obfuscate, and gaslight the terrorist crimes of the Nazi democrat Reich during the 2019-2020 Kristallnacht the democrat Brown Shirts waged against America with their terrorist Insurrection.

First round, are you ready?
During the Kristallnacht, democrat terrorist Brown Shirts murdered 39 police officers. HOW MANY did the peaceful protesters at the Reichstag Fire kill?
1.) Zero
2.) Buh Muh Reichstag Fire!!!!

Round Two:
Can you feel the tension Nazi?

Armed Insurrectionists invaded American territory and held it for 43 days through force of arms which democrat politicians like Kamala Harris funded their treason in what American city?
1.) Seattle

Round Three:
Democrat terrorists raped 19 people at the traitorous insurrection known as CHAZ/CHOP, including a homeless MAN. How many people were raped at the Reichstag Fire?

WAIT - unfair question. Decent Americans don't rape people - only democrats do that, so the answer has to be..

Round Four:
Between arson and looting, democrat Brown Shirt terrorists caused nearly a TRILLION dollars in damage with the Soros orchestrated Kristallnacht. How many fires were set at the Reichstag Fire?
1.) Zero

If you're a Nazi terrorist - the perfect score is #2 on all questions - because you KNOW you're #2

some events were. There was also a riot

what’s your point? you claimed you had republicans leaders saying it never happened…so you have a. link or not? or was that just another one of your lies?
why do you lie so lucy?
I said they claimed it wasn't an insurrection or riot.

there were peaceful protests.

but you claimed folks are denying 1/6 happened…you do that’s a link?
There were a million people protesting at the Reichstag Fire. Less than 100 have been charged with violence. Of the 800 arrested, 700 of those are for "trespassing" or entering as Eva Braun Pelosi calls it "the people's house" where the people are forbidden to go.

no you didn’t. You said they denied 1/6…when i assked for a link, you then said they said it was peaceful protest, when i further asked for a linkups just posted this. Obviously there was a riot..there was no insurrection though

He is a prolific liar.

I said they claimed it wasn't an insurrection or riot.
No one said there wasn't rioting at the Reichstag Fire.

Virtually all of us say that if people were engaged in violence OTHER THAN SELF-DEFENSE against palace guard beating them, they should be prosecuted. BUT that should be in a venue outside of DC.

But the ONLY insurrection was CHAZ/CHOP - superwhitemutha.

i’ve noticed…sadly it’s likely a lot to do with the fact he’s constantly lied to by his demaklan bosses
Good job, it is sad watching you boot licking to the same folks who have made plenty of racist statements against black folks on this very forum. I understand it now, that is just who you are.

Forum List

Back