Trump: Tweets that Robert Jefress is a " wonderful man"

What in the name of the Goddess are you talking about? Trump tweeted that just yesterday. As for what Jeffress said, what does it matter when it's from....do you think that he has changed? And you can see where I got it from by following the links.
-------------------------------------------- Mornin P.P. , President Trump can politely express his opinion about Jeffress or anything else , its his RIGHT . Alienation of certain segments of society is simply the Gravy P.P. .
OK, let's say that he has the right. That does not make it right. My point is that he praised a loathsome bigot which tell me all that I need to know about Trump, and those who defend him.

I’m not familiar with Jeffress nor does it sound like I need to. My only question is were you this upset with Obama’s connection with Rev. Wright, a man Obama claimed was his mentor and associated with the man for 20 plus years.

It seems that a lot of people get outraged when the other side does wrong and then excuse away when their side is in the same boat.
Obama denounced the controversial comments soon after they became known and even devoted a speech to the issue. Do you think that Trump will??

Jeremiah Wright controversy - Wikipedia

The Jeremiah Wright controversy gained national attention in the United States, in March 2008 when ABC News, after reviewing dozens of U.S. Presidential candidate Barack Obama's pastor Jeremiah Wright's sermons,[1] excerpted parts which were subject to intense media scrutiny.[2][3] Wright is a retired senior pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago and former pastor of President Obama.[4] Obama denounced the statements in question, but critics continued to press the issue of his relationship with Wright. In response to this, he gave a speech titled "A More Perfect Union", in which he sought to place Wright's comments in a historical and sociological context.

Obama dealt with the issue like an adult and like a President. Trump no only won't, be he is incapable of doingso

A More Perfect Union (speech) - Wikipedia

Obama addressed the subjects of racial tensions, white privilege, and race and inequality in the United States, discussing black "anger", white "resentment", and other issues as he sought to explain and contextualize Wright's controversial comments.[3] His speech closed with a plea to move beyond America's "racial stalemate" and address shared social problems.

I accept Obama’s apology as much as I would accept Trumps, which is just a token apology. I also don’t think anyone on the left would accept an apology from Trump, he has apologized for comments he made before and the left doesn’t care.

Obama spent over 20 years following and mentoring from Wright, he knew what Wright was. He only apologized to try to appease the voters during an election. Several members left Wright’s church because of his sermons, I believe Oprah quit going to the church because of the toxic nature of Wright’s sermons.

It was only after Obama decided to run for office that he started to distance himself from Wright. He knew Wright’s rhetoric was full of hate all along.
Trump has NEVER apologized for ANYTHING and Obama did not need to do so.

When you get yourself elected President of the United States, your private opinions should remain private and only be expressed when they do not alienate segments of the populace that you are supposed to represent. He knows what he signed on for, or should.

What kind of nonsense is this? Everyone has the right to hold and express whatever opinions he will, on whatever matters he finds of interest. Being elected to public office does not remove this right.
As President of the United States of America, his obligation to convey a sense that he is the president of all Americans and to do so with the dignity and decorum befitting of his office out weighs his right to spout off with whatever the voices in his head are telling him at any given time.

OK, let's say that he has the right. That does not make it right. My point is that he praised a loathsome bigot which tell me all that I need to know about Trump, and those who defend him.

Only in the mind of a filthy, depraved LIbEral does standing up for basic decency and morality make one a “loathsome bigot”.

This sort of crap is why your side lost so badly, this last election cycle, and why it will continue to lose. Mainstream Americans are increasingly waking up to how your side stands with evil, perversion, and madness; and stands against any form of decency or morality.

Last edited:
When you get yourself elected President of the United States, your private opinions should remain private and only be expressed when they do not alienate segments of the populace that you are supposed to represent. He knows what he signed on for, or should.

What kind of nonsense is this? Everyone has the right to hold and express whatever opinions he will, on whatever matters he finds of interest. Being elected to public office does not remove this right.
As President of the United States of America, his obligation to convey a sense that he is the president of all Americans and to do so with the dignity and decorum befitting of his office out weighs his right to spout off with whatever the voices in his head are telling him at any given time.
Would you feel better if Trump expressed that he enjoyed butt sex as you do for the sake of inclusivity? Would that make him more dignified in your estimation.

Fucking dim witted LWNJ's!!

Of course he is anti-faggot. He's a christian! DUH!!

Pretend he is an Allah Monkey that hates America, that should make it OK for you LWNJ freaks.

:rofl:

so what , USA is Still a FREE Country P.P..
I suppose so. But it would not be free for long if the likes of him had their way. Obviously he does not believe in freedom of religion.

You are the one, here who is arguing against freedom of religion, freedom of thought, freedom of speech.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Fortunately, no sane person recognizes your claimed authority to dictate what opinions and beliefs the President of the United States, or anyone else, is allowed to hold or express.

so what , USA is Still a FREE Country P.P..
I suppose so. But it would not be free for long if the likes of him had their way. Obviously he does not believe in freedom of religion.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- you are silly , it was people like him who built this USA from this countries very beginnings P.P..

Last edited:
Jeffress is a common piece of trash who is dedicated to bringing down the Christian faith and making a complete mockery of it. Why this guy who fancies himself POTUS supports him speaks volumes about what our so-called "POTUS" is. They are both pigs.

Jeffress is a common piece of trash who is dedicated to bringing down the Christian faith and making a complete mockery of it. Why this guy who fancies himself POTUS supports him speaks volumes about what our so-called "POTUS" is. They are both pigs.

qv5hg.jpg

yep , USA is still a FREE Country for awhile until these lefties like 'you know WHO' really get control . Until then though its still a FREE Country and here is Reverend Jeffress debates some 'gay' guy on the Oregon Bakers that are being FORCED by USA government to bake a cake for some 'gays' P.P. and Paparegio . --- ---

why are Christian pastors fighting? they must both know that our business laws require service providers to provide services equally.

Fucking dim witted LWNJ's!!

Of course he is anti-faggot. He's a christian! DUH!!

Pretend he is an Allah Monkey that hates America, that should make it OK for you LWNJ freaks.

:rofl:

A person who is an "anti-faggot" cannot be a "Christian" simultaneously. These two viewpoints are exact opposites.

-------------------------------------------- Mornin P.P. , President Trump can politely express his opinion about Jeffress or anything else , its his RIGHT . Alienation of certain segments of society is simply the Gravy P.P. .

I’m not familiar with Jeffress nor does it sound like I need to. My only question is were you this upset with Obama’s connection with Rev. Wright, a man Obama claimed was his mentor and associated with the man for 20 plus years.

It seems that a lot of people get outraged when the other side does wrong and then excuse away when their side is in the same boat.
Obama denounced the controversial comments soon after they became known and even devoted a speech to the issue. Do you think that Trump will??

Jeremiah Wright controversy - Wikipedia

The Jeremiah Wright controversy gained national attention in the United States, in March 2008 when ABC News, after reviewing dozens of U.S. Presidential candidate Barack Obama's pastor Jeremiah Wright's sermons,[1] excerpted parts which were subject to intense media scrutiny.[2][3] Wright is a retired senior pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago and former pastor of President Obama.[4] Obama denounced the statements in question, but critics continued to press the issue of his relationship with Wright. In response to this, he gave a speech titled "A More Perfect Union", in which he sought to place Wright's comments in a historical and sociological context.

Obama dealt with the issue like an adult and like a President. Trump no only won't, be he is incapable of doingso

A More Perfect Union (speech) - Wikipedia

Obama addressed the subjects of racial tensions, white privilege, and race and inequality in the United States, discussing black "anger", white "resentment", and other issues as he sought to explain and contextualize Wright's controversial comments.[3] His speech closed with a plea to move beyond America's "racial stalemate" and address shared social problems.

I accept Obama’s apology as much as I would accept Trumps, which is just a token apology. I also don’t think anyone on the left would accept an apology from Trump, he has apologized for comments he made before and the left doesn’t care.

Obama spent over 20 years following and mentoring from Wright, he knew what Wright was. He only apologized to try to appease the voters during an election. Several members left Wright’s church because of his sermons, I believe Oprah quit going to the church because of the toxic nature of Wright’s sermons.

It was only after Obama decided to run for office that he started to distance himself from Wright. He knew Wright’s rhetoric was full of hate all along.
Trump has NEVER apologized for ANYTHING and Obama did not need to do so.

Trump has apologized but to lefties it means nothing. Trump apologizes for vulgar comments about women recorded in 2005

Trump doesn’t need to apologize for his friendship with his minister nor did Obama needed to apologize about his minister.

Would you feel better if Trump expressed that he enjoyed butt sex as you do for the sake of inclusivity? Would that make him more dignified in your estimation.
Moron!

Someone rated this as "funny." I guess it is a person who likes to live in a cheap way and worship scum. I cannot do anything for such a person. Let him wallow with pigs like trump and jeffress/

yep , USA is still a FREE Country for awhile until these lefties like 'you know WHO' really get control . Until then though its still a FREE Country and here is Reverend Jeffress debates some 'gay' guy on the Oregon Bakers that are being FORCED by USA government to bake a cake for some 'gays' P.P. and Paparegio . --- ---

why are Christian pastors fighting? they must both know that our business laws require service providers to provide services equally.

-------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Private bakers as example should not have to provide service to those that they don't want to provide service to . The same applies to any privately owned service provider of any type like Hotels , motels or anything else that is privately owned . The only businesses that have NO RIGHT to discriminate are Government owned publicly owned entities and businesses . Now , what i just said is my theory on how things were and how they should be in the future . ------------- As regards Christian Bakers in a private business . They should not be required or forced by Government to provide services to anyone that offends or goes against their religious beliefs or their religion Lysis .

Forum List

Back