Trump tweets out classified information on Iran… But… But… But… Her emails.

There is a reason why they are called an act of God...
So is death, but doctors still try to save people.
You are giving Trump credit for trying to think of things? Come on... that's what SCIENTISTS are for.
Yes, but the president has the option of setting policy and government backing.

You compared stopping a hurricane to a doctor trying to save someone's life. That might be one of the WORST comparisons ever.

The President does not single-handedly set policy on things like climate. Congress is the one that controls the purse strings.

Trump is a giant idiot who doesn't know when to quit.
TDS--I love it!!!!
MAGA
Trump supporters are zombies. Trump could piss on your face. You'd say MAGA.

Your not to bright. I’ve seen your posts and you are dumb as dirt. Trumps done more in three years then Obama did in eight. Trump had to fix the mess Obama and the Clintons left. Don’t worry. You’ll get to know Trump better when he wins in 2020. MAGA. It’s a Beautiful thing. As for Iran, we should just make it a big parking lot and wipe it off the map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trump hasn't done much at all. This is a lie. Trumps economy is starting to show signs of recession. Trump hasn't done all the bad things he says. Jobs are still going overseas, Immigrants are still here, Muslims are still able to travel here, Obamacare is still around, and so is abortion. I hope Trump continues to fail his objective. Iranians are a bunch of Nazis that is true.

TDS--I love it!!!!
MAGA

Your not to bright. I’ve seen your posts and you are dumb as dirt. Trumps done more in three years then Obama did in eight. Trump had to fix the mess Obama and the Clintons left. Don’t worry. You’ll get to know Trump better when he wins in 2020. MAGA. It’s a Beautiful thing. As for Iran, we should just make it a big parking lot and wipe it off the map.

Trump hasn't done much at all. This is a lie. Trumps economy is starting to show signs of recession. Trump hasn't done all the bad things he says. Jobs are still going overseas, Immigrants are still here, Muslims are still able to travel here, Obamacare is still around, and so is abortion. I hope Trump continues to fail his objective. Iranians are a bunch of Nazis that is true.
because the Dems/etc HATE America and fight tooth and nail FOR illegals/etc!!!!!
you must have forgot, this is a ''democratic'' country--not a dictatorship!!!! DUH
you hope Trump fails to protect America and help America????!!!!!!!!>?????
..you are a TRAITOR/un-American
why don't you go to Somalia if you hate America

Intelligence veterans are pulling their hair out over Trump's 'outrageous' and 'moronic' decision to tweet out a photo from a classified briefing

So it was ironic when Trump took to Twitter on Friday to release sensitive US military information that he received during a classified intelligence briefing earlier that day.

"It identifies for the world (not just Iran) the methods we have attained" in collecting imagery intelligence, which refers to information collected through photographs and other images, he said. "One doesn't use intel for the purposes of taunting. The Russians and the Chinese will be very happy to study this."

Oh my God. How does this turd have the nerve to complain about Hillary Clinton and James Comey when he takes Russian spies into the oval office and hands over top-secret material and tweets out classified top-secret material to the entire rest of the world to show what a tough guy this moron is.

Anybody who supports this idiot has got to be an idiot themselves. What is it they think they’re supporting. Is it just because they hate brown people so much that they’re willing to have a moron as president

Can somebody explain this to me?

Moron, the President can classify or declassify at will, you moron, that is his power and perogative......she wasn't President, she had a secret, illegal server that she was using to conduct government business....she committed several felonies doing it....

Intelligence veterans are pulling their hair out over Trump's 'outrageous' and 'moronic' decision to tweet out a photo from a classified briefing

So it was ironic when Trump took to Twitter on Friday to release sensitive US military information that he received during a classified intelligence briefing earlier that day.

"It identifies for the world (not just Iran) the methods we have attained" in collecting imagery intelligence, which refers to information collected through photographs and other images, he said. "One doesn't use intel for the purposes of taunting. The Russians and the Chinese will be very happy to study this."

Oh my God. How does this turd have the nerve to complain about Hillary Clinton and James Comey when he takes Russian spies into the oval office and hands over top-secret material and tweets out classified top-secret material to the entire rest of the world to show what a tough guy this moron is.

Anybody who supports this idiot has got to be an idiot themselves. What is it they think they’re supporting. Is it just because they hate brown people so much that they’re willing to have a moron as president

Moron, the President can classify or declassify at will, you moron, that is his power and perogative......she wasn't President, she had a secret, illegal server that she was using to conduct government business....she committed several felonies doing it....

Has he declassified all that info he said was related to the FISA warrants? It's been how long since he said that?

The president cant release classified information. It isnt possible.
Comparing a president to a SoS is ignorant.
Moron

Has he declassified all that info he said was related to the FISA warrants? It's been how long since he said that?

He will do it when the investigations are actually over...... he is following the advice of his attorneys

He will do it when the investigations are actually over...... he is following the advice of his attorneys

Yeah... sure he will. You've been played. If he was smart and there was really something there, they would have put it out right before the 2018 elections so they didn't lose the house and have his life ruined buried in investigations.

Yeah... sure he will. You've been played. If he was smart and there was really something there, they would have put it out right before the 2018 elections so they didn't lose the house and have his life ruined buried in investigations.

Why would Trump use his ace in the hole to protect republicans who didn't back him up?

Why would Trump use his ace in the hole to protect republicans who didn't back him up?

Can you read? If he actually had something, it would have been used to hold the house and protect HIM and all his minions. Now there is an investigation of everything from Russia to the brand of toilet paper in the White House.

TDS--I love it!!!!
MAGA

because the Dems/etc HATE America and fight tooth and nail FOR illegals/etc!!!!!
you must have forgot, this is a ''democratic'' country--not a dictatorship!!!! DUH
It’s Republicans who hate America.
They want this country to be white only South Africa or Nazi Germany. But it’s not gonna happen. This country will never be white only.

Let me explain one difference since it seems to have escaped you. A picture of Iran's botched missile launch does not in any way jeopardize OUR country's security. It is Trump's way of poking Iran's leaders in the eye which is awesome, and funny. :04:
The quality of the picture in the picture itself can tell a lot about our intelligence gathering methods. What I don’t believe is some phuking idiot a$$whole like you who says we need to poke some other country in the eye? That’s what the schoolyard bullies do? That’s so incredibly childish, what is wrong with you?
This is why Republicans should never be in charge of the country. They’re so juvenile and ignorant.

Oh my....move along ABNORMALS.Trump has everything under control...

Trump has legal authority to declassify intelligence - ABC News
May 16, 2017 · As president, Trump has the legal power to declassify ... appropriate for the president to share whatever information he ... may disclose classified information, it is rare for them to do so.
Oh yeah that’s makes perfect sense. So we have a president who gives away top-secret material to our enemies and then says I just declassified it so it’s OK. I guess that makes it OK. That’s one of the most stupid ignorant things I’ve ever read. If you can’t figure out why ask me and I’ll explain it to you.

Oh my....move along ABNORMALS.Trump has everything under control...

Trump has legal authority to declassify intelligence - ABC News
May 16, 2017 · As president, Trump has the legal power to declassify ... appropriate for the president to share whatever information he ... may disclose classified information, it is rare for them to do so.
Oh yeah that’s makes perfect sense. So we have a president who gives away top-secret material to our enemies and then says I just declassified it so it’s OK. I guess that makes it OK. That’s one of the most stupid ignorant things I’ve ever read. If you can’t figure out why ask me and I’ll explain it to you.
Talk about TREASON to our country....and BTW you are the dumbest ABNORMAL on USMB!

TDS--I love it!!!!
MAGA

Liberal bullshit. The unemployment rate is lower then it has ever been and the Democrats are trying there best to fuck up the economy because they know they don’t have a shot in hell of beating Trump in 2020. It’s funny every time in the last 3 years your moron Democrats tried to bring down Trump you have failed. I know it’s embarrassing that your Demtards keep failing but maybe if the tried to work with the President that might get something accomplished. Keep trying though because it is funny as hell to you idiots fail

TDS--I love it!!!!
MAGA

It’s Republicans who hate America.
They want this country to be white only South Africa or Nazi Germany. But it’s not gonna happen. This country will never be white only.
ok Deano .....sure..sure

Obama gave Iran $150,000,000,000 to help them develop their nuke program, Hillary got our entire Chinese Intel network killed - but Trump published a Google Earth photo.

Hmmmkay

as usual with you and the MSM = BULLSHIT
In fact, the photo appears to contain specific markers that indicate it was taken by a US military asset and may have had a high classification level.
Trump Tweets Sensitive Surveillance Image Of Iran

Experts worry Trump revealed US secrets when he tweeted a photo of an Iranian launch site

“May“ nothing.

Oh no!

Now the Iranians know we have satellites with cameras.

Forum List

Back