Ranger School....the best infantry school in the world...has been infected with P.C. crap....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Ranger School is one of the toughest in the Army......wearing that tab is a sign that the soldier is exceptional and one of the best in the military...

Now, to get women through Ranger School....they have lowered standards and passed the women who consistently fail to meet the rigorous standards .....

The Inside Story Of How The Army Reduced Standards To Get Women Through Ranger Training

When the first integrated class started on April 19, none of the nineteen female candidates made it through the Darby phase of the course.

Eight were “recycled” back to the beginning of the phase to take a second crack at the course with the next class to show up, which is an entirely normal procedure. None of the eight passed on the second try. Of those eight, three candidates were given a third try but were required to start back at the very beginning and re-do RAP week, in what is known as a “Day One” recycled (as opposed to joining the next class after it completed RAP week, which is how the average recycle usually works).

Ranger School is one of the toughest in the Army......wearing that tab is a sign that the soldier is exceptional and one of the best in the military...

Now, to get women through Ranger School....they have lowered standards and passed the women who consistently fail to meet the rigorous standards .....

The Inside Story Of How The Army Reduced Standards To Get Women Through Ranger Training

When the first integrated class started on April 19, none of the nineteen female candidates made it through the Darby phase of the course.

Eight were “recycled” back to the beginning of the phase to take a second crack at the course with the next class to show up, which is an entirely normal procedure. None of the eight passed on the second try. Of those eight, three candidates were given a third try but were required to start back at the very beginning and re-do RAP week, in what is known as a “Day One” recycled (as opposed to joining the next class after it completed RAP week, which is how the average recycle usually works).

You gotta be kidding me man, my mom was a Marine and passed all the physical requirements.

Got whatever the best shooting badge is, too.

Rangers is not for women. No.

I went through Fort Benning, and Then Lackland training as a Army Boot and Then as a Air Force Airman. One of the services were a pussy training. Note I was the only guy who knew how to Field Strip a M2 what a triip.

All of the Army and military in general as far as I know has reduced standards for women's strength, it only makes sense.

The entire concept of having women in the Ranger Corps is too asinine to even believe. Only a libturd who has never rucked 50K up and down fuckin mountains humping machine guns, ammo, food, water, and gear through sleet just to get to a hole in the ground they had to dig and live in for weeks would conceive of it.

There is room for women in combat, I've got no problem with females in the military, but the way the military has allowed autistic lawyers and political imbeciles to dictate where they fit was either designed to weaken our strength or....

there is no "or"....

That's what it's all about.

All of the Army and military in general as far as I know has reduced standards for women's strength, it only makes sense.

The entire concept of having women in the Ranger Corps is too asinine to even believe. Only a libturd who has never rucked 50K up and down fuckin mountains humping machine guns, ammo, food, water, and gear through sleet just to get to a hole in the ground they had to dig and live in for weeks would conceive of it.

There is room for women in combat, I've got no problem with females in the military, but the way the military has allowed autistic lawyers and political imbeciles to dictate where they fit was either designed to weaken our strength or....

there is no "or"....

That's what it's all about.

Rangers and SEALS and Green Berets is not for women.

Have some common sense!

How can a 110-lb woman haul a 220-lb injured soldier to safety?

Show me a video with that happening, even in a mock drill.

Rangers and SEALS and Green Berets is not for women.

Have some common sense!

How can a 110-lb woman haul a 220-lb injured soldier to safety?

Show me a video with that happening, even in a mock drill.

When I was deployed in 05 there was a transport unit attached to us briefly with a whore ( literally... she made more on her back and everyone knew it) that their CO put in a gun turret because that's where she wanted to ride.

She did not have the upper body strength to charge the M2 on top of the M1114 she was in, so the TC had to climb up before they left the wire and load her weapon. I asked the dude; "What happens when you get into a fight and that box of ammo is gone, or you get hit and your 200 pound ass with 100 pounds of armor, ammo and army shit has to get pulled up out of that turret"?

He shrugged his shoulders and said "We're all dead".

You gotta be kidding me man, my mom was a Marine and passed all the physical requirements.

From me to your mother: Semper Fi!

From me to your mother: Semper Fi!

This was in the old days, ain't no special exceptions then.

Last edited:
Let's be real: Requirements to be a Marine are one thing, tests to get into Rangers, or SEALS, or Green Berets is another and much harder.

I know people that made it, and I know people that didn't.

My hunting partner was a Ranger tactics instructor. A cousin of mine washed out of the Rangers, my friend's kid washed out, too.

A couple other friends are still in there. It is what it is. It's a merit-based system as it should be.

Last edited:

Your Mother did better than I did. My last attempt at the rifle range was disappointing. I did not qualify for either expert or sharpshooter but merely for marksman.

Let's be real: Requirements to be a Marine are one thing, tests to get into Rangers, or SEALS, or Green Berets is another and much harder.

My hunting partner was a Ranger tactics instructor.

I was a Marine. I doubt that I could have quaified to be a

How many more aircraft carriers do we have then the rest of the world again? Oh yeah, and NUKES.

But you've decided we won't survive as a country unless we give a big FUCK YOU to women (50%)?

Really?

eal or Green

I was a Marine. I doubt that I could have qualified to be a Ranger, Seal or Green Beret.

Last edited:

I was a Marine. I doubt that I could have quaified to be a

One of the nicest men I ever knew was a Marine and assigned to the SAW for his unit.

How many more aircraft carriers do we have then the rest of the world again? Oh yeah, and NUKES.

But you've decided we won't survive as a country unless we give a big FUCK YOU to women (50%)?

Really?

STFU you commie prick. If you don't like the way we do things in America GTFO, you fucking piece of shit.
Women do not belong on the front line, dumbass. That isn't rocket surgery.

You ever get the feeling you've been reported and they're just waiting on the outcome? :abgg2q.jpg:

Fuck you, you commie prick! UnAmerican turd! Traitor POS!

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Really?

STFU you commie prick. If you don't like the way we do things in America GTFO, you fucking piece of shit.
Fight me, bitch

Really?

Fight me, bitch

STFU b4 I e-kick you in the knee, and the next one's upside your head even though you're standing straight up. Actually if I kick you in the knee, you're going down, The End.

I know how to Dragon and horse kick, bitchboy, you do not want to catch any of that.

I'm no super-badass, but I do know what I know.

Really?

Fight me, bitch

STFU b4 I e-kick you in the knee, and the next one's upside your head even though you're standing straight up. Actually if I kick you in the knee, you're going down, The End.
You a lil' pussy bitch

Really?

Fight me, bitch

You a lil' pussy bitch

Proof? E-bring it witchur bitchass, I smack punks like you down frequently.
Say that to my face and see if you don't get struck down like lightning.
I ain't the one, I'm not even bullshittin'.
I don't put up with bullshit like you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back