Trump tweets more about golf than about Healthcare.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Clearly, Trump doesn't give a sh!t about a bunch of fawning sycophants.

Discuss!

Trump knows little or nothing about the actual content of the healthcare bill. Nor does he care.
All he wants to do is sit back and take credit for the bill. Little does he know that it is a piece of crap that will cost 20 million people their health care, and raise costs for millions more. These same people, do vote.

Discuss!
Trump Tweets.....
Trump is a Russian...
Trump plays Golf...and Tweets
Trump has bad hair and bad breath...
Trump beat Hillary...

upload_2017-7-17_8-59-42.jpeg

It's a new week....which means it's time for a new 'I Hate Trump' Thread from the snowflakes.....

Bwuhahahahahaha....

Discuss!
Trump Tweets.....
Trump is a Russian...
Trump beat Hillary...

View attachment 139177

It's a new week....which means it's time for a new 'I Hate Trump' Thread from the snowflakes.....

Bwuhahahahahaha....
Never forget that trump is the president of the electoral college, not the people who voted overwhelmingly for Mrs. Clinton.

Just curious snowflakes, ASSUMING you know the difference between the Legislative and Executive Branches (and based on your tolerance for Barry by-passing Congress, the Constitution, and the Law for 8 years to do whatever he wanted when he wanted I know such an assumption is being extremely generous), what exactly do you want Trump to be doing right now about Congress's attempt to repeal / replace the disastrous, collapsing legislative edict the Democrats imposed on Americans?

He has called upon Congress numerous times to do their job, has met with Republicans and Democrats, and all he can do is put pressure on them to get the job done. You want him to write the Legislation, too....maybe just impose his own plan through an EO?

No, he can't do any of that...which means this entire thread is just another 'I Hate Trump' thread...

Remember, Hillary worked for years to get healthcare for Americans while Republicans opposed helping Americans. She did get healthcare for millions of children.

Hillary got healthcare for first responders at 9/11 that Republicans opposed for 10 years.

Obama did get healthcare for millions more Americans that Republicans have sabotaged.

Trump lies.

And who do Republicans whine about? Hillary and Obama while praying Trump and the GOP save their healthcare. Are they stupid? Gullible? What is it?

Trump and the GOP saving their healthcare? Hilarious!

Just curious snowflakes, ASSUMING you know the difference between the Legislative and Executive Branches (and based on your tolerance for Barry by-passing Congress, the Constitution, and the Law for 8 years to do whatever he wanted when he wanted I know such an assumption is being extremely generous), what exactly do you want Trump to be doing right now about Congress's attempt to repeal / replace the disastrous, collapsing legislative edict the Democrats imposed on Americans?

He has called upon Congress numerous times to do their job, has met with Republicans and Democrats, and all he can do is put pressure on them to get the job done. You want him to write the Legislation, too....maybe just impose his own plan through an EO?

No, he can't do any of that...which means this entire thread is just another 'I Hate Trump' thread...
You forget honey bunch, that Mr. Trump cheered the disastrous House plan, until he through it under the bus. Now he cheers the Senate plan even though it will do the total opposite of what he says he wants. He is too lazy to be bothered with details and learning about the facts, he just wants to take credit, of anything and everything.

Discuss!
Trump Tweets.....
Trump is a Russian...
Trump beat Hillary...

View attachment 139177

Bwuhahahahahaha....
Never forget that trump is the president of the electoral college, not the people who voted overwhelmingly for Mrs. Clinton.

Stupidest thing I've read so far today.

But it's early yet. Your idiot cohorts have ample opportunity to kick you from the throne.

Your obsession with Trump is more than a little weird, rderp.
cow-from-behind.jpg

Oh, that's perfect. That's the GOP base and Trump. The fence is the GOP. While they hold her down, Trump comes up from behind and, well, soon, they might not have healthcare.

Discuss!
Trump Tweets.....
Trump is a Russian...
Trump beat Hillary...

View attachment 139177

Bwuhahahahahaha....

And the Indians won last year's world series because in the last game they had more hits than the cubs did....

Remember, Hillary worked for years to get healthcare for Americans while Republicans opposed helping Americans. She did get healthcare for millions of children.

Hillary got healthcare for first responders at 9/11 that Republicans opposed for 10 years.

Obama did get healthcare for millions more Americans that Republicans have sabotaged.

Trump lies.

And who do Republicans whine about? Hillary and Obama while praying Trump and the GOP save their healthcare. Are they stupid? Gullible? What is it?

Trump and the GOP saving their healthcare? Hilarious!
I've never seen a major vote postponed because one senator was on a week's medical leave. How pathetic is this situation? McConnell is handing out vitamins to all his Republican senators at this point--and praying no one catches the flu. This could go on for months.

Forum List

Back