Trump turning US into 'world champion of extreme inequality', UN envoy warns

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Thanks for speaking out.

Special rapporteur Philip Alston, fresh from fact-finding tour, issues devastating critique of US society and condemns ‘private wealth and public squalor’

Philip Alston, the UN special rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights, has completed a two-week official tour of the US by releasing an excoriating attack on the direction of the nation. Not only does he warn that the tax bill currently being rushed through Congress will hugely increase already large disparities between rich and poor, he accuses Trump and his party of consciously distorting the shape of American society in a “bid to become the most unequal society in the world”.

Ask all those working class people who have IRA and 401k retirement accounts how "unequal" they feel today...

Screw thew UN.

the UN :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
F^^K the UN

and if Trump is doing this --GOOD for him ..GO TRUMP!!!
TWO whole weeks studying the society?? what?? TWO whole weeks
this is one of the most ridiculous things on Trump so far !!!!!!!!!
what will be next??

Why would Americans - or anyone - want to be equal with other countries?

America First. Difficult concept.

Thanks for speaking out.

Special rapporteur Philip Alston, fresh from fact-finding tour, issues devastating critique of US society and condemns ‘private wealth and public squalor’

Philip Alston, the UN special rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights, has completed a two-week official tour of the US by releasing an excoriating attack on the direction of the nation. Not only does he warn that the tax bill currently being rushed through Congress will hugely increase already large disparities between rich and poor, he accuses Trump and his party of consciously distorting the shape of American society in a “bid to become the most unequal society in the world”.
there are a lot more countries that are ''unequal'' !!! :laugh::laugh:

and the stats are skewed because the US has so many millionaires compared to these shit countries like Kenya, etc
Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates-Americans and super rich...they probably make more money than a lot of African countries put together

F%^k the UN----if the US is so bad, why do MILLIONS want to come here every year?????
what a stupid, stupid article/concept
I guess Africa and African countries are much better with:
highest:
illiteracy, poverty, disease, etc???

this is your TYPICAL, anti-Trump fake news--total BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!
unequal--and Trump is doing it !!!
a real DUMBASS article
so full of SHIT----America--the land of inequality !!! hahahhahahhahahahah

All the wealth is moving away from the middle class towards the poor. Why? Because the bastards destroyed the private sector unions and anti-trust. No one can move up against the super rich and giant corporations...Not only that no American can compete against slave labor in the third world.

Republican economics is destroying this country.

Good. That means people can succeed. Instead of being mired in communist "equality" which means "everybody is miserable all the time and if you dare to rise above, you will be penalized and your assets seized and distributed amongst the drug addicts and perverts that are the backbone of Obama's Army"

Does anyone give a rats ass about UN opinions?
All but the 30% who still support Trump do care.

I really wish I could see what's going on inside your head. Unfortunately, all I would probably find are cobwebs and old whiskey bottles.

Truly, no one cares what the UN says. Left up to the people, we should move them to Paris and use the building as the world's largest homeless shelter. It's a win-win all around.

Thanks for speaking out.

My friends around the world say that in their respective nations America is becoming a real joke of opportunity and respect. Non of them want to come back right now.

Does anyone give a rats ass about UN opinions?
All but the 30% who still support Trump do care.

I really wish I could see what's going on inside your head. Unfortunately, all I would probably find are cobwebs and old whiskey bottles.

Truly, no one cares what the UN says. Left up to the people, we should move them to Paris and use the building as the world's largest homeless shelter. It's a win-win all around.

The UN is appalled by the freedom they see! Horrors!

Thanks for speaking out.

My friends around the world say that in their respective nations America is becoming a real joke of opportunity and respect. Non of them want to come back right now.

Are your friends state dependents, like you? I'm sure they aren't interested in "coming back" since they have been told that if they aren't contributing to our economy, they won't be receiving benefits. They've done enough. They should stay away.

All the wealth is moving away from the middle class towards the poor. Why? Because the bastards destroyed the private sector unions and anti-trust. No one can move up against the super rich and giant corporations...Not only that no American can compete against slave labor in the third world.

Republican economics is destroying this country.

It only took less than one year? I could have sworn Obama ran things for the past 8 years before that?

You know what I like about you, ScienceRocks?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing You are so dense you suck the IQ points right out of the heads of anyone that tries to communicate with you!

Forum List

Back