Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump

Trump is Obama without communist indoctrination therapy.
And without never having worked a day in his life, and without the growing up in a Moslem country, and without the Marxist parents, and without terrorist friends, and without..........

"Without never having worked a day in his life"??

Canceling out the double negative, that can't mean what's left.

When did Donald Rump ever hold a job? Ever?

And without never having worked a day in his life, and without the growing up in a Moslem country, and without the Marxist parents, and without terrorist friends, and without..........

When did Donald Rump ever hold a job? Ever?[/QUOTE]
When he worked for his father? Of course creating your own business is a job. It is easy to work for another, not so easy to create your own way, even with the help of ones family.

When he worked for his father? Of course creating your own business is a job. It is easy to work for another, not so easy to create your own way, even with the help of ones family.

Actually having done both --- the reverse is true.

Working for one's father is not a "job". Even less so having him hand you millions of dollars to play with, when you haven't done anything on your own.

Face it -- Rump is a spoiled egocentric asshole who's been handed everything his entire life and has never accomplished jack shit.

Working for one's father is not a "job". Even less so having him hand you millions of dollars to play with, when you haven't done anything on your own.

Face it -- Rump is a spoiled egocentric asshole who's been handed everything his entire life and has never accomplished jack shit.
Right, If you work, for family you are not working, and if your family leaves you or gives you money and you turn that money into Billions providing jobs for thousands, you are still not doing a Job?

I get it, you do not like people who are rich and will not admit that the work they do, is a job.

The public that enjoys that skating rink in N.Y.C. would beg to differ with you as well as his very successful TV show on the air since 2004 that teaches people about real estate and about how to become a successful entrepreneur.

I was against Trump, but with all the violence, hate, and vile insults of the left of the recent days, I am now going to join the simple Americans, and join the fight to stop the radical Leftists.
To be honest, I initially thought Trump was a joke...

But when you listen to him speak, and watch the desperation of the left...

Go Trump!!!!!

Exactly, for me it wasn't so much what he said, it was the people who he pissed off. For them to be pissed off, I knew that Trump had to have great ideas.

The regressive left spreads vile hatred against people like Trump, who shatter their feelz of moral superiority and the race card. Not to mention endless welfare benefits and justifications for terrible life decisions. Thankfully, this time people got fed up with it and chose to finally stand, first time in years.

Trump 2016!

I was against Trump, but with all the violence, hate, and vile insults of the left of the recent days, I am now going to join the simple Americans, and join the fight to stop the radical Leftists.

Go Trump!!!!!
To be honest, I still think Trump is a joke! Worse actually. A fraud. A liberal.

Go Trump!!!!!

Exactly, for me it wasn't so much what he said, it was the people who he pissed off. For them to be pissed off, I knew that Trump had to have great ideas.

The regressive left spreads vile hatred against people like Trump, who shatter their feelz of moral superiority and the race card. Not to mention endless welfare benefits and justifications for terrible life decisions. Thankfully, this time people got fed up with it and chose to finally stand, first time in years.

Trump 2016!
Those so-called "great ideas" you perceive Trump as having, would go nowhere if he is elected. Anyone can spout ideas but Trump can't back anything up with specifics. He won't even debate Cruz. He won't because he can't. He has no real knowledge or experience.

Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood.

John Adams, A Dissertation on the Canon and Feudal Law, 1765
So can I have a donation for the cause that everyone else is donating to?

Yes, sadly the German people were broken and needed a leader, they rallied behind Hitler. But there is a huge difference, they were a country that had a history of Antisemitism, they preached, the Race, wrote laws that violated the rights of Jews, the same as the Democrat party in the USA.

Now it is the time for those who wish for the USA to survive and to be free, to join together and fight the Obama Brown Shirts.
Pictures or it never happened...

Go Trump!!!!!

Trump 2016!
Those so-called "great ideas" you perceive Trump as having, would go nowhere if he is elected. Anyone can spout ideas but Trump can't back anything up with specifics. He won't even debate Cruz. He won't because he can't. He has no real knowledge or experience.
He is doing a great job of riding the wave of ignorance that he gestates.....

And you are exactly why I have changed my mind about Trump. You and all the Leftists are on the attack and must be defeated, if not destroyed.

You can not stop Trump, that is why I joined, because of you. Thank you for making it clear.
I like posting links to this forum on Donald Trump's Facebook page just so he can see how stupid some of his followers are.
I am sure Trump looks at your links and follows them, and says, damn, I should "agree" with Liminal. I would say though, if USMB gave out awards to stupid things that users post, Liminal would win them all.[/QUOTE]

--LOL

Go Trump!!!!!

Trump 2016!

Who cares about the specifics. They never lead to anywhere anyway. Everyone knows the general direction where Trump is coming from. The SJWs of the world aren't barking for nothing, they are afraid and have met their match, finally. How long have you been waiting for the liberal regressive machine, with it's ridiculously unoriginal tactics adopted straight from the playbook of a 13-year old whiny girl, to be put to past? Vote trump 2016.

Last edited:

Go Trump!!!!!

Trump 2016!

Trump is willing to work with both sides of congress, something this President has avoided doing.
What is the main thing that all Politicians do?
They make deals and Trump is a master at it.
Career Politian's is what out Founders never wanted.
Many of the People of America thinks it's time to get back to that basic principal.
If he ever does become President he will blow the whistle on both sides on their corruption.He is already doing so right now without even been elected. Both the R and D's know it and they will do pretty much anything in order to stop him from becoming President.
Neither party are going to give up their power without a fight and it is going to get really dirty and nasty.

Forum List

Back