Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump

I think the biggest indication that Trump will be a great president is Trump values his name.
And here's another good example of why you follow a cowardly draft dodging dilettante.........because you're dumb as a fence post.
And you are exactly why I have changed my mind about Trump. You and all the Leftists are on the attack and must be defeated, if not destroyed.

You can not stop Trump, that is why I joined, because of you. Thank you for making it clear.

I think the biggest indication that Trump will be a great president is Trump values his name.
And here's another good example of why you follow a cowardly draft dodging dilettante.........because you're dumb as a fence post.
And you are exactly why I have changed my mind about Trump. You and all the Leftists are on the attack and must be defeated, if not destroyed.

You can not stop Trump, that is why I joined, because of you. Thank you for making it clear.
I like posting links to this forum on Donald Trump's Facebook page just so he can see how stupid some of his followers are.

Hillary never murdered anyone and Bernie has never been a communist, so, all that side has is lies and zombie talking points.

Really? Hillary was begged for additional security and she refused. 4 men died and she is to blame. Bernie is a communist as sure as the day is long. The funny part about you limp wrists is that you are willing to turn what's left of your future over to two old assed jerk offs.

I'd say that the only "zombie" in this discussion is you, fool.
Your allegations are factually incorrect and are indeed, right wing talking points. Hillary never murdered anyone and Bernie has never been a communist.

Let's ask Vince Foster if Hillary is a murderer...oh, that's right, he committed "suicide"......

Bernie Sanders is a communist but worse than that - he's older than dirt. Hell, he's older than ME and I'm 72. Now honestly, do you REALLY want your future in the hands of a guy who will probably die in his sleep during his first term? :)

And you make no mistake about that evil bitch - she is a murderer.

You planning on dying in your sleep in his first term?

Haha. If that old ass fart actually wins (he will not) I probably WILL die in my sleep. Jesus guy. Get real.
I am running Fedora 22

I like posting links to this forum on Donald Trump's Facebook page just so he can see how stupid some of his followers are.[/QUOTE]
I am sure Trump looks at your links and follows them, and says, damn, I should "agree" with Liminal. I would say though, if USMB gave out awards to stupid things that users post, Liminal would win them all.

I like posting links to this forum on Donald Trump's Facebook page just so he can see how stupid some of his followers are.
I am sure Trump looks at your links and follows them, and says, damn, I should "agree" with Liminal. I would say though, if USMB gave out awards to stupid things that users post, Liminal would win them all.[/QUOTE]
I'm sure Donald Trump doesn't give a shit about my opinion or yours, he's only interested in exploiting a low IQ constituency. I'm merely providing him with examples of just how stupid his followers are.

Your last post on my thread sucked, I think Trump will now be disappointed in you and not take you as serious as he did yesterday.

Your last post on my thread sucked, I think Trump will now be disappointed in you and not take you as serious as he did yesterday.
Holy shit! You really are just this smart. You actually believe anyone outside this forum reads this stuff? If you think your most profound insights have been preserved for posterity you are sadly mistaken.....no one gives a shit.

Holy shit! You really are just this smart. You actually believe anyone outside this forum reads this stuff? If you think your most profound insights have been preserved for posterity you are sadly mistaken.....no one gives a shit.
You said you are posting links to this site on Trumps website so he can read the comments and now you say nobody reads this?

You said you are posting links to this site on Trumps website so he can read the comments and now you say nobody reads this?
Yes, thank you for the update. You are evidently almost able to keep up.

I SWEAR I WILL VOTE FOR DONALD J TRUMP!

CdbxmvoUYAAEQrR.jpg

I openly admit that I am a Trump supporter.

Why?

I am sick and tired of professional lawyers who then go into politics to make it a life-long career of looking out for their own future and not the people who elected them to represent their interests.

We are a representative republic and those lifers are doing their best to take it away from us.

There is no way I could ever support Clinton. I know people who worked in the White House and have heard/read countless stories of how badly she treats underlings. If she thinks so poorly of those who work for her, how could she possibly treat the remainder of us any different?

Sanders is a leech who has never done a single constructive thing in his entire life.

The leaves who to support to be the Chief Executive of the United States of America. A position designed to support the will of the people as indicated by their elected representatives. I have long felt that the occupant of the Oval Office must be first and foremost a manager. The only politicians with managerial experience and skills are mayors and governors.

I personally like Jeb Bush and am most pleased that he has a Latina wife and understands a growing - Catholic - segment of American society,. But, I think we've just had a bit too much of the Bush family and it is not his time to follow his brother and father.

There is something about Kasich that grinds at me. His constant harping on how good he is and his vast experience in Congress. I just cannot picture him sitting behind that huge desk in the Oval Office making vital decisions in a time of dire need.

Cruz and Rubio. I'm thrilled to death that Latinos have stepped into the national spotlight and know that, someday, one of them will become the chief executive of this land - there to represent all of the people. But, we already have a first-term Senator with a lousy voting and attendance record in the White House and we certainly know his ineptitude and goal to destroy everything this nation stands for.

So, who's left? I think that what the public sees is not the core of Donald Trump. I keep finding bits and pieces show an individual of great intellectual capacity who carefully examines every aspect of problems or projects before him. A flawed man when it comes to marital relationships but with his exes having nothing but praise for him outside of their private lives. And the fact that he's taught and given his children positions of great responsibility which they are fulfilling in the same manner of he.

Remember that Marine held in a Mexican jail for 200+ days because he took the wrong turn? How many know that Trump GAVE him $25,000 to help him get his life back together after the ordeal? He didn't need to do that and he certainly did not seek publicity for doing so. It is the same thing he's done time and time again, a man showing Christian charity.

How many of the others have done that?

And, far from being racist or bigoted, Trump seeks to hire those with education, skill, and the determination to get the job done regardless of their sex, race, or religion. And, when they EARN their promotions, he pays them appropriately.

How many of the others have done the same.

So he is brash and egotistical. Why not? If you've got it, flaunt it!

I think he is the man this nation needs at this moment after the past 7 years and that he has set forth the exact kind of policies we need. He is a superb salesman and ten thousand times better than what the Democrats are offering us.

And, most important of all, he will fight for religious freedom and against the evil forces trying to do away with any religion not included in the Devil's Cult called Islam. Gog and Magog. The Coming is not far in the future and the battle lines are drown. Christian and Jew people are facing genocide and we need a leader to fight back against that.

Phew.
cool.gif

I was against Trump, but with all the violence, hate, and vile insults of the left of the recent days, I am now going to join the simple Americans, and join the fight to stop the radical Leftists.

Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood.

John Adams, A Dissertation on the Canon and Feudal Law, 1765

Well played E -- waste your summer supporting a piece of human shit who will never be Prez.

Forum List

Back