Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump

I was against Trump, but with all the violence, hate, and vile insults of the left of the recent days, I am now going to join the simple Americans, and join the fight to stop the radical Leftists.

Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood.

John Adams, A Dissertation on the Canon and Feudal Law, 1765

Well played E -- waste your summer supporting a piece of human shit who will never be Prez.
Thank you, but you are wrong, thus far no candidate in our history has rallied so many people

I was against Trump, but with all the violence, hate, and vile insults of the left of the recent days, I am now going to join the simple Americans, and join the fight to stop the radical Leftists.
To be honest, I initially thought Trump was a joke...

But when you listen to him speak, and watch the desperation of the left...

Go Trump!!!!!

He's immune to political correctness. Thats all thats necessary.
That's a huge plus. But many working stiffs are more concerned about their lives than some liberal's butt hurtness.

1482779_1094126247347095_253239599499006958_n.png
Propaganda from Occupy is good enough for you?

truth comes from many sources there ice
So does bullshit hackery. If someone has a policy difference they should state their case. The left primarily takes it to an emotional lever to work up their crowd. Are we supposed to believe the disruptors are doing what they do to fight bullying by bullying others?

"Join the fight to stop radical leftists", by supporting a populist demagogue with long and deep ties to the same statists your purporting to be against? I'm not sure I follow the logic on that one.....

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." -- Thomas Jefferson

"Join the fight to stop radical leftists", by supporting a populist demagogue with long and deep ties to the same statists your purporting to be against? I'm not sure I follow the logic on that one.....

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." -- Thomas Jefferson
If one is smart, they change. Trump is very much about his name being associated with greatness. Trump will be a man of his word.

Every other candidate promised to do the same thing as Trump but they never cared because they know that they don't mean it. They fear Trump might actually mean what he says when he says he wants to build a wall.

Gee, if the amount of hate directed at someone is your criteria for loving them, you should be eating Hillary's pussy 24/7. Trump's got nothing on Clinton, hate-wise.

Gee, if the amount of hate directed at someone is your criteria for loving them, you should be eating Hillary's pussy 24/7. Trump's got nothing on Clinton, hate-wise.
At the least we should be going out to dinner?

Thanks alot. I'm sending the bills for my shrink to you.

Funny how the mainstream media is able to blame a political candidate for the violence directed against him. The low information left are suckers for propaganda.. The left even dragged out a "former" domestic terrorist, Bill Ayers, who bombed corporate headquarters and Military recruitment centers and the freaking Pentagon, not to mention killing four of his gang members, to lecture Americans about freedom of speech and there wasn't a peep of outrage in the media.

[/QUOTE]

Simple is as Simple does.

Thanks alot. I'm sending the bills for my shrink to you.
sorry, I misquoted, and I got mixed up, I deleted my mistakes.

Forum List

Back