Trump to protect healthcare workers who discriminate

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
OMG OMG Trump says that a Healthcare worker has to have the right to refuse provide treatment if that treatment runs against her religion or morals. Trump will protect them.

Legalized discrimination.

What if has to do with birth control, an abortion to save the pregnant woman, treated a gay person, treating a transgendered person. Treating an unwed mother to be?

What about treating a Muslim? What if they have a moral objection to black people?

I think that if these people want to work in the healthcare industry, then they agree to treat everyone & not bring their religion into it. If they would refuse a treatment, choose another profession.

What If I am a treee hugger & take a job as a lumber jack? Should I have the right to refuse to cut down a tree?

What If I take a job as a doctor in a hospital &then convert to the religion that says only God can heal? Can I go to work everyday & do nothing & still get paid?

Religion is no excuse to discriminate. Your morals are no excuse to discriminate

aw haw haw , the President is getting to you frantic and shocked lefty dem outfits eh RDAVE ???

OMG OMG Trump says that a Healthcare worker has to have the right to refuse provide treatment if that treatment runs against her religion or morals. Trump will protect them.

What if has to do with birth control, an abortion to save the pregnant woman, treated a gay person, treating a transgendered person. Treating an unwed mother to be?

What about treating a Muslim? What if they have a moral objection to black people?

I think that if these people want to work in the healthcare industry, then they agree to treat everyone & not bring their religion into it. If they would refuse a treatment, choose another profession.

What If I am a treee hugger & take a job as a lumber jack? Should I have the right to refuse to cut down a tree?

What If I take a job as a doctor in a hospital &then convert to the religion that says only God can heal? Can I go to work everyday & do nothing & still get paid?

Religion is no excuse to discriminate. Your morals are no excuse to discriminate

:link::link::link::link::link:

You are against legalized discrimination?
I assume you are with me when i say fuck public accomodation laws, right?

Did you just wake up? Didn't Rush talk about this yet? Did Fox not cover it? Why are you so uninformed?

You are against legalized discrimination?
I assume you are with me when i say fuck public accomodation laws, right?

If you run a business, then you follow the rules.

I understand your frustration. You don't want to serve gays, blacks, or Hispanics. Too fucking bad.

Did you just wake up? Didn't Rush talk about this yet? Did Fox not cover it? Why are you so uninformed?

I don't listen to Rush unless he on when I'm driving and I haven't seen any news but local, they didn't mention it. I guess they don't cover your imagination.

I don't listen to Rush unless he on when I'm driving and I haven't seen any news but local, they didn't mention it. I guess they don't cover your imagination.

Meh, listening to Sports Radio is better for driving.

Trump will build a "wall against immigrants" or not?

--------------
I have an apartment in North Carolina, in Jacksonville ../
There are too many "Latinos" ...

====================
I do not like Mexican, better from Venezuela

So where's that link?

So where's that link?

Where is your intellectual curiosity. You dumbasses need spoon fed

So where's that link?

Took you long enough.

This seems to be mostly about abortion, and why do you feel the need to force doctors to perform them?

As for the others, as long as emergency medicine is not included, why would you want to force say a fertility doctor to work with a lesbian couple if the doctor is uncomfortable with that?

Not into sports.

Not into sports.

Well that kills that idea...lol.

So where's that link?

Took you long enough.

This seems to be mostly about abortion, and why do you feel the need to force doctors to perform them?

As for the others, as long as emergency medicine is not included, why would you want to force say a fertility doctor to work with a lesbian couple if the doctor is uncomfortable with that?

What if the fertility doctor is the only one in a 50 mile radius of the lesbian couple? Should they be forced to drive a long way away just to get help with getting pregnant?

So where's that link?

Took you long enough.

What if the fertility doctor is the only one in a 50 mile radius of the lesbian couple? Should they be forced to drive a long way away just to get help with getting pregnant?

if you live in a place where something only has one option for 50 miles, you are probably used to driving a lot longer than that for other things as well.

Forum List

Back