Trump to protect healthcare workers who discriminate

How is Trump going to protect them, settle any lawsuits out of his own pocket?

I find sports radio okay as long as the topic is football or baseball, otherwise it is like America Coast-to-Coast not talking about alien abductions or reincarnation & ghosts.

Did you just wake up? Didn't Rush talk about this yet? Did Fox not cover it? Why are you so uninformed?

So where's that link?

Where is your intellectual curiosity. You dumbasses need spoon fed

Took you long enough.

This seems to be mostly about abortion, and why do you feel the need to force doctors to perform them?

As for the others, as long as emergency medicine is not included, why would you want to force say a fertility doctor to work with a lesbian couple if the doctor is uncomfortable with that?

What if the fertility doctor is the only one in a 50 mile radius of the lesbian couple? Should they be forced to drive a long way away just to get help with getting pregnant?

if you live in a place where something only has one option for 50 miles, you are probably used to driving a lot longer than that for other things as well.

Actually, I live in Amarillo, but there are many towns in the TX panhandle that have only 1 or 2 doctors in small clinics in the town they are in.

So where's that link?

Took you long enough.

This seems to be mostly about abortion, and why do you feel the need to force doctors to perform them?

As for the others, as long as emergency medicine is not included, why would you want to force say a fertility doctor to work with a lesbian couple if the doctor is uncomfortable with that?

What if the fertility doctor is the only one in a 50 mile radius of the lesbian couple? Should they be forced to drive a long way away just to get help with getting pregnant?

if you live in a place where something only has one option for 50 miles, you are probably used to driving a lot longer than that for other things as well.

Actually, I live in Amarillo, but there are many towns in the TX panhandle that have only 1 or 2 doctors in small clinics in the town they are in.

And how many of those doctors can be considered fertility experts?

Plus how many fertility experts in the middle of nowhere would deny treatment? If they are the only game for 50 miles i doubt the location as the population density to need a lot of fertility treatment.

Did you just wake up? Didn't Rush talk about this yet? Did Fox not cover it? Why are you so uninformed?

So where's that link?

Took you long enough.

Yep. It's an elective procedure.

Religion is no excuse to discriminate. Your morals are no excuse to discriminate.

And secularism is no excuse to throw out the First Amendment, no excuse to force people to violate their moral principles.

What do you call it when certain state foster care agencies have refused to place gay and lesbian teens in a Christian home for fear that the foster parents would teach the kids what the Bible says about homosexuality and teach them that there is a better way to live? What do you call that? Hey?

Those agencies don't mind one bit about putting religious kids in secular or even gay homes where the parent or parents will teach them anti-Christian, secular values, even if the kids' family objects. What do you call that? But, oh, that's okay, right?

Religion is no excuse to discriminate. Your morals are no excuse to discriminate.

And secularism is no excuse to throw out the First Amendment, no excuse to force people to violate their moral principles.

What do you call it when certain state foster care agencies have refused to place gay and lesbian teens in a Christian home for fear that the foster parents would teach the kids what the Bible says about homosexuality and teach them that there is a better way to live? What do you call that? Hey?

Those agencies don't mind one bit about putting religious kids in secular or even gay homes where the parent or parents will teach them anti-Christian, secular values, even if the kids' family objects. What do you call that? But, oh, that's okay, right?
Not placing homosexual children in home of religious zealots? I call that smart. Especially with parents that are sofa king stupid that they think homosexuality is a choice.

Being gay is not anti Christian. Teaching science, teaching the truth is what should be done. If you want your kids to be brainwashed zealots & bigots, teach them at home.

But when your doctor prescribes them & the pharmacy carries it & some whacko pharmacist won't fill it? Then what.

Not placing homosexual children in home of religious zealots? I call that smart. Especially with parents that are sofa king stupid that they think homosexuality is a choice.

Being gay is not anti Christian. Teaching science, teaching the truth is what should be done. If you want your kids to be brainwashed zealots & bigots, teach them at home.
Children are children. At what age do they become something else. 5, 6, 7?

OMG OMG Trump says that a Healthcare worker has to have the right to refuse provide treatment if that treatment runs against her religion or morals. Trump will protect them.

Legalized discrimination.

What if has to do with birth control, an abortion to save the pregnant woman, treated a gay person, treating a transgendered person. Treating an unwed mother to be?

What about treating a Muslim? What if they have a moral objection to black people?

I think that if these people want to work in the healthcare industry, then they agree to treat everyone & not bring their religion into it. If they would refuse a treatment, choose another profession.

What If I am a treee hugger & take a job as a lumber jack? Should I have the right to refuse to cut down a tree?

What If I take a job as a doctor in a hospital &then convert to the religion that says only God can heal? Can I go to work everyday & do nothing & still get paid?

Religion is no excuse to discriminate. Your morals are no excuse to discriminate

Yawn.

But when your doctor prescribes them & the pharmacy carries it & some whacko pharmacist won't fill it? Then what.

That would depend if the one refusing is the boss or his employee. If an employee can't carry out the policies of the company, they need to start their own company, because they're gonna be on the street.

Forum List

Back