Trump to name former pharma exec as vaccine czar

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
" WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is set to name a former pharmaceutical executive to lead his administration's all-out effort to produce and distribute a coronavirus vaccine by the end of the year.

Moncef Slaoui, a former GlaxoSmithKline executive, will lead “Operation Warp Speed,” Trump's push to accelerate the vaccine development process for COVID-19, according to an administration official. Slaoui is to serve in a volunteer capacity, and will be assisted by Army Gen. Gustave Perna, the commander of United States Army Materiel Command.

The move comes as the president and White House aides hope to produce vaccines for the coronavirus faster than what many scientists believe is realistic. The administration is aiming to have 300 million doses to distribute to Americans by the end of the year, believing a reliable vaccine is the only way to promote an economic rebound.

and......

Trump says he would mobilize military to distribute coronavirus vaccine when it's ready

President Trump says he would "rapidly" mobilize the U.S. military to distribute a coronavirus vaccine once it's ready, focusing first on nursing homes and the elderly most vulnerable to deadly complications from the virus. Mr. Trump made the comments during an interview with Fox Business' Maria Bartiromo.

"We're mobilizing our military and other forces but we're mobilizing our military on the basis that we do have a vaccine. You know, it's a massive job to give this vaccine. Our military is now being mobilized so at the end of the year we're going to be able to give it to a lot of people very, very rapidly," the president said.

"We will have a tremendous force because assuming we get it, then you have to distribute it," he added. "And unless you're mobilized and ready, you're not going to be able to do it for a long time. So we're starting now."

Color me alarmed

Heh heh.

If Clinton had been elected, conservatives would have been lining the streets.

Unfortunately, that isn't the case and everybody's probably just gonna be like ''umkay.''

d8b96a674f8fc6dc6c2b555ea6ceb6fc.jpg

It gets worse....

In addition, each prefilled syringe has the option to include an NFC chip that incorporates a secure unique ID number. This enables healthcare professionals at the point of care to use an app on their smartphones to verify that the drug being injected is authentic and unexpired. It also enables health authorities to know in real time when and where each dose is injected.

What could possibly go wrong?

It gets worse....

In addition, each prefilled syringe has the option to include an NFC chip that incorporates a secure unique ID number. This enables healthcare professionals at the point of care to use an app on their smartphones to verify that the drug being injected is authentic and unexpired. It also enables health authorities to know in real time when and where each dose is injected.

I'd mentioned this unique patient identifier the other day around here, but the person I mentioned it to simply wasn't comprehending what I was talking about.

Ron Paul had placed a 'rider' in a bill back in 1998 forbidding government funding for unique patient identifiers and that passed and it's passed every year since, but coinky dinky late last year all of a sudden they voted to lift that prohibition against unique patient identifiers.

These politicians and pharmaceutical lobbyists know precisely what they're doing.

Plandemic, fo realz.

Last edited:
T
It gets worse....

I'd mentioned this unique patient identifier the other day around here, but the person I mentioned it to simply wasn't cmprehending what I was talking about.

Ron Paul had placed a 'rider' in a bill back in 1998 forbidding government funding for unique patient identifiers and that passed and it's passed every year since, but coinky dinky late last year all of a sudden they voted to lift that prohibition against unique patient identifiers.

These politicians and pharmaceutical lobbyists know precisely what they're doing.

Plandemic, fo realz.

This is all leading to a very bad place.

I think a lot of people here are in deep denial. How is Trump not in on this scamdemic when he openly said that he's in charge of 'Operation Warp Speed' to get a vaccine rushed through? (go to :36)

Also, how on earth can he call Johnson & Johnson a great company? Their talcum powder was linked to cancer and people died, and they've been through numerous court cases. They lost a major court case, just a year or two ago. Reportedly they knew their powder caused cancer but kept selling it anyway:

And they are one of the companies working on a vaccine?

" WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is set to name a former pharmaceutical executive to lead his administration's all-out effort to produce and distribute a coronavirus vaccine by the end of the year.

Moncef Slaoui, a former GlaxoSmithKline executive, will lead “Operation Warp Speed,” Trump's push to accelerate the vaccine development process for COVID-19, according to an administration official. Slaoui is to serve in a volunteer capacity, and will be assisted by Army Gen. Gustave Perna, the commander of United States Army Materiel Command.

The move comes as the president and White House aides hope to produce vaccines for the coronavirus faster than what many scientists believe is realistic. The administration is aiming to have 300 million doses to distribute to Americans by the end of the year, believing a reliable vaccine is the only way to promote an economic rebound.

and......

Trump says he would mobilize military to distribute coronavirus vaccine when it's ready

President Trump says he would "rapidly" mobilize the U.S. military to distribute a coronavirus vaccine once it's ready, focusing first on nursing homes and the elderly most vulnerable to deadly complications from the virus. Mr. Trump made the comments during an interview with Fox Business' Maria Bartiromo.

"We're mobilizing our military and other forces but we're mobilizing our military on the basis that we do have a vaccine. You know, it's a massive job to give this vaccine. Our military is now being mobilized so at the end of the year we're going to be able to give it to a lot of people very, very rapidly," the president said.

"We will have a tremendous force because assuming we get it, then you have to distribute it," he added. "And unless you're mobilized and ready, you're not going to be able to do it for a long time. So we're starting now."

Color me alarmed
No surprise here, a politician kissing the ass of another big industry prick. I don't trust big pharma and I don't trust the government so they can kiss my ass with ANY vaccine.

Imagine burly Marines bursting into your house, restraining you and giving you a shot in the but-tocks. :auiqs.jpg:
Imagine a stack of dead military members on the front lawn....a house burning after they WACO it, etc etc...imagine that repeated across the country because that's what's gonna happen if they try forcing this on people. But hey if this is what makes the country collapse into a civil war have at it.

Imagine burly Marines bursting into your house, restraining you and giving you a shot in the but-tocks. :auiqs.jpg:
Imagine a stack of dead military members on the front lawn....a house burning after they WACO it, etc etc...imagine that repeated across the country because that's what's gonna happen if they try forcing this on people. But hey if this is what makes the country collapse into a civil war have at it.

Relax Max. It ain't gonna happen.

Forum List

Back