Trump to Launch 3rd Party bid?

Or, the anti-Mormon brigade could draft this woman ...

o-rly1.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if the DNC contributed to his campaign. Obama against two right wing lunatics would make for an interesting election.

LOL that would be great.

Maybe, but not for you...

I could see a situation where Trump could win.
He has the resources, he has the name recogniition, and we are at a period where the populace is disgusted by both parties.

lol

I can see him winning the birfer vote and deep-sixing the GOP candidate, but that's about it.

You have much too high an opinion about Americans.

We've made a kareoke show the top show in America. the Republican debates have been an awful reality TV show with a pre-picked winner.

And given most Americans really don't like either party right now (for good reason) I could see them voting for a "cut the bullshit" guy like Trump.

Trump Threatens to Spend Millions on a Presidential Run - Washington Wire - WSJ

“He’s prepared to finance an independent run for president if he’s not satisfied with the Republican nominee,” says the real estate mogul’s right-hand man, Michael Cohen.

“I already mapped out everything that has to be done to be an effective candidate and what we’d have to do to get on the ballot on all 50 states,” Mr. Cohen says.

The Trump aide declined to elaborate on which GOP candidates would draw Mr. Trump’s ire, and a possible independent challenge. But he did hint that the billionaire wouldn’t run against Newt Gingrich. “He and Newt are close,” Mr. Cohen said.
hooooo-boy.

Then again, in a Obama vs. Romney contest, The Donald would take on a whole new luster.

Some 3rd party plant is just what you liberals need to get your obama reelected (just about the only way, in fact).

I thought that was Romney's job....

Be so completely unacceptable to Republicans that he loses.

I halfway think the GOP wants to lose this time out, because they know the problems are so insurmountable that they don't want to take responsibility for them.

Your so gullible... you don't know the game's already been fixed.

“He’s prepared to finance an independent run for president if he’s not satisfied with the Republican nominee,” says the real estate mogul’s right-hand man, Michael Cohen.

“I already mapped out everything that has to be done to be an effective candidate and what we’d have to do to get on the ballot on all 50 states,” Mr. Cohen says.

The Trump aide declined to elaborate on which GOP candidates would draw Mr. Trump’s ire, and a possible independent challenge. But he did hint that the billionaire wouldn’t run against Newt Gingrich. “He and Newt are close,” Mr. Cohen said.
hooooo-boy.

Then again, in a Obama vs. Romney contest, The Donald would take on a whole new luster.
Trump to be the new Perot? Really? He already is a handgrenade with a bad haircut...now about those ears?:eusa_shhh::eusa_whistle::eusa_drool:

Maybe, but not for you...

I could see a situation where Trump could win.
He has the resources, he has the name recogniition, and we are at a period where the populace is disgusted by both parties.

lol

I can see him winning the birfer vote and deep-sixing the GOP candidate, but that's about it.

We've made a kareoke show the top show in America. the Republican debates have been an awful reality TV show with a pre-picked winner.

And given most Americans really don't like either party right now (for good reason) I could see them voting for a "cut the bullshit" guy like Trump.

Why do you hate America so much?

And.....it is spelled KARAOKE......the pronunciation is "KA" as in CAr, "RA" as in RAmada, "O" as in Obama, and "KE" as in KEntucky.

Trump won't run. Nobody would vote for him. He is anything but a "cut the bullshit" guy.

hooooo-boy.

He's still pushing the new season of Apprentice. He has no chance of winning and he won't throw his money away.

hooooo-boy.

Some 3rd party plant is just what you liberals need to get your obama reelected (just about the only way, in fact).

I thought that was Romney's job....

Be so completely unacceptable to Republicans that he loses.

I halfway think the GOP wants to lose this time out, because they know the problems are so insurmountable that they don't want to take responsibility for them.

Your[sic] so gullible... you don't know the game's already been fixed.

Yeah, yeah, everyone knows you are a bigoted conspiracy nut, shill. Shut the fuck up and go take your meds.

hooooo-boy.

I was under the impression he was humilated beyond belief with the whole birther thing. Wow. Well, at one point, even he was leading the GOP race.

lol

Why do you hate America so much?

And.....it is spelled KARAOKE......the pronunciation is "KA" as in CAr, "RA" as in RAmada, "O" as in Obama, and "KE" as in KEntucky.

Trump won't run. Nobody would vote for him. He is anything but a "cut the bullshit" guy.

I didn't feel like looking it up... I was trying to hurry up and get out of here before Thanksgiving dinner...

But here's the thing. When he was seriously talking about the GOP nomination, he got 20-30% of Republians willing to consider him, and in head to heads with Obama he did about as well as anyone else.

So the notion that "no one would vote for him" is a bit of a stretch. The very fact that his show still gets decent ratings indicates that people do like him.

Forum List

Back