Trump to Launch 3rd Party bid?

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Trump Threatens to Spend Millions on a Presidential Run - Washington Wire - WSJ

“He’s prepared to finance an independent run for president if he’s not satisfied with the Republican nominee,” says the real estate mogul’s right-hand man, Michael Cohen.

“I already mapped out everything that has to be done to be an effective candidate and what we’d have to do to get on the ballot on all 50 states,” Mr. Cohen says.

The Trump aide declined to elaborate on which GOP candidates would draw Mr. Trump’s ire, and a possible independent challenge. But he did hint that the billionaire wouldn’t run against Newt Gingrich. “He and Newt are close,” Mr. Cohen said.
hooooo-boy.

Then again, in a Obama vs. Romney contest, The Donald would take on a whole new luster.

Trump to Launch 3rd Party bid?

:lmao: Again?

At least he managed to get Obama to abandon his principles.... It didnt take much.

I wondered who would Nader the republicans, Trump would be a good one.

“He’s prepared to finance an independent run for president if he’s not satisfied with the Republican nominee,” says the real estate mogul’s right-hand man, Michael Cohen.

“I already mapped out everything that has to be done to be an effective candidate and what we’d have to do to get on the ballot on all 50 states,” Mr. Cohen says.

The Trump aide declined to elaborate on which GOP candidates would draw Mr. Trump’s ire, and a possible independent challenge. But he did hint that the billionaire wouldn’t run against Newt Gingrich. “He and Newt are close,” Mr. Cohen said.
hooooo-boy.

Then again, in a Obama vs. Romney contest, The Donald would take on a whole new luster.

Nice to see the Don's Narcissistic Personality Disorder manifest itself.

He'll never subject himself to public scrutiny.

And if he does run, he'll garner about 1% of the vote.

BUt would he nader the Republicans or Obama?

I could see him taking votes from both sides, really.

Trump would go hard after the birther/social conservative crowd disenchanted with the establishment GOP candidate, not sure how many he would steal from Obama but it would certainly hurt Romney's chances.

hooooo-boy.

Some 3rd party plant is just what you liberals need to get your obama reelected (just about the only way, in fact).

BUt would he nader the Republicans or Obama?

I could see him taking votes from both sides, really.

Trump would go hard after the birther/social conservative crowd disenchanted with the establishment GOP candidate, not sure how many he would steal from Obama but it would certainly hurt Romney's chances.

I could see union guys who look at Obama giving away their jobs by supporting free trade backing him.

Trump is the only guy I see talking truth about Free Trade. The rest of them are drinking the Free Trade Koolaid.

Want to know a secret? The RNC does not want the presidency this time.

Forum List

Back